gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:20:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 290
Total: 290

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 31:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 244807 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2009, 08:31:30 AM »

Here is some food for thought.

There is an item in our local newspaper today saying that the musical stage version of Irving Berlin's White Christmas will open at the Marquis Theater on Broadway on November 13th and run through January 3rd. It states that casting will be announced at a later date.

Could blonde hair be for a return to Broadway?

I really think that Clay would be a good candidate for the Danny Kay Role EXCEPT they would probably have to eliminate the tap dancing (or then again, Clay could surprise us!!!)

We can dream................

Welcome Ms. Phyl and Arlo

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2009, 08:35:22 AM »

I DON'T CARE WHAT CLAY DOES.  JUST DO SOMETHING.

GWENN

RIP SENATOR KENNEDY. 

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »

Hello dear CMers'  Huggles

Hugs to you all...wish I could give them to you personally at the Gala!  Your support here means the world to me.  While I was up north, I had my laptop...love my Mac...worked without a hitch at the hotel...and reading at this site helped give me some peace, while working through such a trial. 

There was a new development in this drama worthy of 'Tarantino' flick... Paranoid!  While in the midst of great RL logisitics, I received a call from my brother...this daughter supposedly 'found' yeah sure, the slides in the garage, which of course she kept barricaded from us.  She was ready to ship them...Mike acted ASAP to prevent that...she wouldn't return phone calls...our dear family friend went right over to get them.  So now, Mike is entertaining flying up again to personally take 50 years of slides back home.  While many photos, treasures are still unaccounted for...at least we've got these precious slides in our possession once again.

Responding to your comments...we think this gal is quite unstable, and have had to walk a fine line with her for years.  I personally think she was not going to give us our slides...some divine intervention occurred...a welcome assist!
Yes, Marilyn, her 'theft' of the piano was especially galling...she'll need massive training to be able to play it. I was just stating to my brother that division of family estates is like a Rorschac test for folks, isn't it.  Certainly illuminates a person's moral compass.

Once again, I am most grateful for your interest and kindness.  My family and I are now free to enjoy our dear memories...and that is the best gift we have.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2009, 10:31:13 AM »

I DON'T KNOW IF BLOND HAIR IS A RETURN TO BROADWAY, BUT MY GUT TELLS ME IT IS A RETURN FROM A YEAR OFF. 
I think you're right, Gwenn. It's sort of like picking up where he left off--at least, looks-wise.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2009, 10:34:52 AM »

Johanna,

I don't think The Daughter has any interest in learning to play that piano--her satisfaction is in keeping it from you. Hopefully, after a while, she'll decide it's too big, taking up too much room, or is too expensive to move to some new house she's getting, and she'll give it to you.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »

Good afternoon!

My condolences go out to the Kennedy's on their loss.

I'm glad you're back home safe and sounds, JOHANNA!  And I wish you were coming to the Gala, too!  Huggles

I don't think The Daughter has any interest in learning to play that piano--her satisfaction is in keeping it from you. Hopefully, after a while, she'll decide it's too big, taking up too much room, or is too expensive to move to some new house she's getting, and she'll give it to you.

I think you're right on the money there, MS SUNNY.  There's a Greek word for people like The Daughter that I am tempted to repeat but won't in case somebody knows Greek around here.  Wink

Welcome to our new members  MS PHYL and ARLO.  wave wave

Back from early lunch out with friends.  Now back out to run errands as long as I'm all "gussied up".   bigsmile   wave

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2009, 10:55:14 AM »

I DON'T CARE WHAT CLAY DOES.  JUST DO SOMETHING.

lmao  Clapping  GWENN.  Had to respond to this.  Priceless!  lmao

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2009, 11:04:37 AM »

There's a Greek word for people like The Daughter that I am tempted to repeat but won't in case somebody knows Greek around here.  Wink
Bitch-apolis?

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2009, 11:06:30 AM »

Still hoping to lose 100 pounds by Oct. 15th. Perhaps if I chop off my head!!  

Laughing  MARILYN, how about if you lose 25 lbs and I lose 25 lbs by October 15?  Then each of us could invest in a good Spanx bodyslimmer to lop off a few more inches around the derriere.   That's a good start and methinks it's doable!!!!   bigsmile

There's a Greek word for people like The Daughter that I am tempted to repeat but won't in case somebody knows Greek around here.  Wink
Bitch-apolis?

GUFFAWWW!, MS SUNNY!!  lmao lmao

arlocuteaiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2009, 11:10:07 AM »

tnx for the welcome Wink im a late fan of clay aiken.bcoz  here in the phillipines they did not coverage that season 2.how sad
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2009, 11:22:36 AM »

arlo,

The Philippines? Cool! How did you come to be a Clay fan?

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2009, 01:03:26 PM »

I CANNOT STOP PLAYING JY.  OMG.  I LOVE THAT SONG. 

GONNA MAKE BARRY SOME DINNER.  PLAYING MAH JONGG TONIGHT.  I REALLY DIDN'T THINK I WOULD.  ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS IS IN THIS GROUP AND HER DIL WAS DUE TO DELIVER ON MONDAY.  WELL, SHE DIDN'T.  POOR THING.  WHEN I SAW THE MOM-TO-BE IN JUNE, SHE WAS ENORMOUS.  ALL BABY.  NOT ANYWHERE ELSE.  THIS KID MUST BE HUGE. 

arlo,

The Philippines? Cool! How did you come to be a Clay fan?

DID YOU SEE CLAY IN LAS VEGAS IN THE DAVID FOSTER SHOW?

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »

Hello Arlo and Welcome,

It"s always good to meet a new Clay fan. You will enjoy these ladies.

My name is Betty and I am originally from England.     

arlocuteaiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2009, 07:32:10 PM »

its funny coz i accidentally watch his video hehe.but when i heard his voice wow his awsome .
@corvet txt mam
@gwen nope i hope ido  Smile
arlocuteaiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2009, 07:33:59 PM »

now i know why are asking if i watch clay bcoz there is charize ^^
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2009, 08:14:11 PM »

ARLO - Welcome to Claymaniacs.  I am one of the fans named Barbara who post here.  Unfortunately, I don't post real often - - but the people who dwell here are a wonderful group of smart and witty women . . . and we are very fond of Clay Aiken.

Even tho' we live all scattered about the USA, many of us were lucky to meet each other while attending Clay concerts and also traveling to New York when he was in Spamalot.

Drop in anytime . . . . 

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »

OH . . . . . the dreaded "double posting"!  Paranoid

JOHANNA -  My heart felt so heavy when you told us that you had completely lost some very meaningful remembrances from days gone by  . . . things that meant so much to you and connected you to your father - because of the selfish acts of others.

I am so happy that at least some of these memorable family pictures and such have been "found".  You never can put a price tag on something that can fill a void following the loss of a loved one..  Too bad that some people see only the $$$$ and not what can fill someone's heart. Huggles   As usual, through all of this . . . . you remained a woman of class!  Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2009, 06:58:21 AM »

MORNING--

YUCKY OUT BUT I DON'T MIND.  PLAYING MAH JONGG LATER.  GONNA DO SOME HOUSEWORK.  WASH.  NOT FUN STUFF BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE.

NO CLAY CONTENT.  WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2009, 12:22:14 PM »

Welcome Arlo~ My name is Marlene, and I live in Raleigh NC.,the hometown of Clay Aiken,the object of our

affection  :heartburst

Gwenn, it amazes me how busy you always stay.

Just 51 days until the Gala    fruit

Only 2 more weeks of physical therapy   Super Happy!!!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »

WELL, LADIES, MY MAH JONGG TOUCH IS FADING.  I DID WELL LAST NIGHT, BUT TODAY---A TOTAL BOMB. 

I DO TRY TO KEEP BUSY.  IF IT ISN'T FOR ME, IT IS FOR BARRY.  WE ARE USUALLY BUSY DURING THE WEEK.  NOT SO MUCH WEEKENDS CAUSE I REFUSE TO PAY BIG BUCKS FOR DINNERS.

TOMORROW WE ARE GONG TO VISIT BARRY'S BEST FRIEND AT THE SHORE.  NO BEACH, BUT A POOL.  SINCE THE WEATHER IS NOT GONNA BE GREAT, THAT IS FINE SINCE THE POOL IS PARTIALLY INDOORS.  NOT MUCH ON THE WEEKEND FOR NOW.

WE NEED ANOTHER PEAK AT THAT MAN.  WHERE IS HE NOW?

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx