gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:12:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 31:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 244655 times)
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 03:12:20 PM »

For Gwenn--here's the current hair:

IN ATLANTA

Not a bad look at all, MS SUNNY!   wave MICKI and MARILYN!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2009, 04:06:39 PM »

The new hair looks OK.  At least it is natural and not stiff like the On My Way Here hair.

Marilyn, Marlene and all others who are under the weather -  feel better soon   

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2009, 04:42:22 PM »

The new hair looks OK.  At least it is natural and not stiff like the On My Way Here hair.
MARLENE, I continue to be amazed at how you all keep track of Clay's hairstyles.  I think I lost track after he surprised us with the dark "emo" style he had during his surprise AI finale appearance a few years ago.     I can always depend on all of you to keep me up to date!!  Laughing

Thanks for the email letting me know about the ticket transfer.  I'm glad you got the check!!!

Feel better, everybody!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »

Anybody else HATING this East Coast weather as much as I am???  It's like living in a SWAMP!!!

Couldn't go walking by the shore today and am waiting to see if it is possible to do it tomorrow... I hear the waves are awful thanks to BILL!!!!So HUMID and HOT...         big fan        So unhealthy out there....

Maybe I'm cranky but to me the hair is  nothing to get excited about!!.. soapbox

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 06:28:45 AM »

MORNING FROM THE HAMPTONS.  IT IS HUMID HERE BUT NOT RAINING.  WE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY YESTERDAY.  POOL.  SUN.  GREAT FOOD.  TIME PEOPLE WATCHING.  MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT.  FUN.  TODAY, WE LEAVE AROUND 1 SO I CAN FINALLY GET HOME AT A REASONABLE HOUR.  THE TRIP INTO THE CITY DID ME IN SO ER AND I ARE TAKING THE TRAIN HOME.  NO TRAFFIC CRAP.

NOW, ONTO IMPORTANT MATTERS.

THANKS MS. SUNNY FOR THE GIFT.  MARION SAYS HE WAS SPOTTED IN ATLANTA. GOTTA GO GET SOME INFO ON THAT.  WILL CHECK THE CH TO SEE.

I LIKE THE HAIR.  NATURAL LOOKING.  AMAZINGLY STRAIGHT CONSIDERING THIS DISGUSTING HUMIDITY.  HIS FACE LOOKS TOTALLY BACK TO NORMAL.  LOOKS THIN.  WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SEEN THE WHOLE BODY.  <<<TAKES A MOMENT>>> BUT HE LOOKS WELL AND HAPPY.

GOTTA GO SNOOP AROUND.  WILL BE BACK.  MY BROTHER IS OFF TO THE GYM AND ER IS SLEEPING.

GWENN

HE MAUY BUT I DON'T.   bigsmile  SO, HE WAS ON A "MAN DATE".  WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?  WE DON'T KNOW WHO HE WAS WITH.  COULD BE ANY MAN.  MAYBE EVEN REED.  ALL I KNOW IS THAT WITHOUT A DROP OF MAKE-UP. THE MAN IS ADORABLE.

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 06:52:04 AM »

HOW CUTE IS THIS? THERE IS ANOTHER SPAMALOT BEAR- THE DRUNKEN GUARD- AUTOGRAPHED BY CLAY AND PROCEEDS GO TO THE INCLUSION PROJECT. LOVE IT!!

SPAMALOT BEAR AUCTION

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 07:58:16 AM »

Anybody else HATING this East Coast weather as much as I am???  It's like living in a SWAMP!!!

Couldn't go walking by the shore today and am waiting to see if it is possible to do it tomorrow... I hear the waves are awful thanks to BILL!!!!So HUMID and HOT...                 So unhealthy out there....

Maybe I'm cranky but to me the hair is  nothing to get excited about!!.. 

lmao  MARION, you absolutely crack me up!  Yup, I'm sure Bill is making a lot of waves out in the Hamptons.  Or is he retired from that activity these days?

GWENN, I love Clay sans make-up too, esp the guyliner.  Is that too much to ask of him that he lose the make-up? 

MARILYN, zip up your wallet and put your checkbook and Visa card in the freezer.  Don't even consider bidding on the Spamalot bear!  Wink  But it is tempting, I must admit...

Off to be church lady.  Talk to ya'll later.

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 07:06:26 PM »

Doesn't make much difference to me about Clay's hair.. I love him ..WHATEVER! 

I'm just glad to see a new picture, and that gorgeous smile...It looks like he is at the Varsity Restaurant..Thats a fun place...Roger & I ate there one time after a NCSU Football game....Great hamburgers & hotdogs.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 05:23:56 AM »

Not feeling the hair so much.  For me, his best look was at the golf benefit earlier this year, and in LA with the red/orange sweater.  He looks too washed-out with blond hair.  But, that's just my opinion.  I know many love the blond hair.  I wouldn't mind seeing him with "snowflake" hair again.  That was hot! 

Gwenn, glad you had a nice time with your brother.

Marion, I know what you mean about the weather here on the east coast.  You don't even need to take a shower.  Just stand outside with a bar of soap and you're good to go.   Laughing

Marilyn, hope you're feeling better.   

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 06:10:51 AM »

Not feeling the hair so much.  For me, his best look was at the golf benefit earlier this year, and in LA with the red/orange sweater.  He looks too washed-out with blond hair.  But, that's just my opinion. 
Nope, it's mine, too. I don't get why his peeps keep giving him light hair. His complexion is so light, it washes him right out. shrug

I know many love the blond hair.  I wouldn't mind seeing him with "snowflake" hair again.  That was hot! 
Ohhh yeeeaaahhh...

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 06:28:05 AM »

I know many love the blond hair.  I wouldn't mind seeing him with "snowflake" hair again.  That was hot! 
Ohhh yeeeaaahhh...

OK, now I'm totally clueless.  What is/was "snowflake" hair????  scratch 

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 07:03:41 AM »

OK, now I'm totally clueless.  What is/was "snowflake" hair????  scratch 

Snowflake Hair - 2006 UNICEF Snowflake Lighting Ceremony

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 07:29:28 AM »

MOONIE!  Clapping Clapping  I knew exactly that it was the UNICEF event and I had one of the pictures for my desktop for a long time.  When Clay was wearing his hair long, THAT night it looked perfect!  Thank you for finding and posting!  Huggles

THEA!  Has Clay been seen with guyliner lately??  I was under the impression that we only saw that at the stage door during the Spamalot run.   I never noticed make-up in any non-performing pictures. 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

MORNING---

I AM SO TIRED.  SLEPT ALMOST 10 HOURS LAST NIGHT AND STILL AM BEAT.  ALL THAT TRAVELING IS JUST TOO MUCH.  BUT IT WAS A LOVELY WEEKEND.

HAIR--I HAVE 2 FAVORITES.  THE HAIR FROM THE JNT06 WAS INCREDIBLE.  AND THE HAIR FROM LAST YEAR'S GALA.   Thud! Thud! Thud!  THIS HAIR IS FINE.  HIS EYES LOOK SO PALE CAUSE HE HAS NOTHING ON THEM.  BUT EVEN WITH THE DARK HAIR, WHEN HE HASN'T HAD HIS BROWS AND LASHES DYED, HE LOOKS SO PALE.  AT LEAST HE LOOKED PUT TOGETHER, HAPPY, AND MODERN.  I DON'T EVER, EVER AGAIN WANT TO SEE THAT OUTFIT/DO/MESS WITH THE BOWTIE.   I DON'T MIND THAT SHADE OF BLOND.  KIND OF REMINDED ME OF THE PRIMETIME INTERVIEW BLOND WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS ADORABLE GAY GUY.  WHO KNEW?

MICKI--I LOVED YOUR WEATHER AND SOAP ANALOGY.  I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT WITH HUMIDITY.    I CAN TAKE HEAT BUT NOT HUMIDITY.  THIS HAS BEEN AWFUL.

GOTTA CHECK MY FB AND AROUND.  HEY, I AM GETTING ADDICTED.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2009, 08:19:10 AM »

Moonie to the rescue!

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 08:20:00 AM »

I DON'T EVER, EVER AGAIN WANT TO SEE THAT OUTFIT/DO/MESS WITH THE BOWTIE.  
Amen!

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 09:57:02 AM »

Yup!  Thanks, MICHELLE!   Huggles

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

MICKI--I LOVED YOUR WEATHER AND SOAP ANALOGY.  I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT WITH HUMIDITY.    I CAN TAKE HEAT BUT NOT HUMIDITY.  THIS HAS BEEN AWFUL.

Yup, MICKI and GWENN.  I absolutely loathe the humidity, as well.  Plus, my "sleek" shoulder length bob looks a mess when the humidity goes above about 50%.   It looks like a big dark brown bush.   Laughing

My son and DIL who just moved to VA are having a really tough time adapting to the humidity, as well.  They are used to the dry heat and cool nighttime temps of California.  But one thing they don't miss are the wildfires all around that part of CA.  Unfortunately that often comes with the very low humidity.

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »

Today is gorgeous in Raleigh..Our humidity is not real high today,and it mades it very pleasant

At the AE Finley Y for the next two weeks the indoor pool is closed for cleaning maintance, so our water aerobics classes will be at the outdoor pool during that time...It was very nice this morning(class is 10:00-11:00) and I am hoping to be able to go all this week.

I will start back to work next Monday, and I believe my knee will be OK,because most of what I will be doing,is just driving. During the summer Rebecca has learned how to program her insulin pump, so this year I will not have to go back to school when it is morning snack time, because she can check her own blood sugar, and her parents write the amount of carbs she has in her snack...Also the asst. health nurse is also the third grade asst,and she is in the area where Rebeccas room is,in cause she should have a problem with the pump. What this all means is I go pick Rebecca up at 7:00am, take her to school, and then I don't have to go back to pick her up until 300Pm so I am free from 8:00-2:30...but Dr Campbell is going to pay me for the whole day..Suits me fine ,and now I can go to water aerobics almost everyday.  Super Happy!!!

I still have three more weeks of Physical therapy..hopefully the knee will quit feeling so tight by then..Last week the theraptist showed me an excerise to get rid of the tight feeling in the back of my knee...this week it has moved to the front,so if she can show me a "miracle" excerise for the front...then there's no where else for it to go(hopefully)except, away.

I am trying to concentrate now on losing 10 more lbs...Yogurt, here I come.  Laughing

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 01:46:40 PM »

MIMI,
                Dr Campbell must think very highly of you to treat you so well, it must be a great comfort
             to them to know Rebecca is in caring,capable hands.

IT"s wonderful you will be able to have more time for water aerobics, they are very good.

Good Luck! with losing 10 more pounds.

Betty
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx