gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:36:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 477
Total: 477

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 31:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 242851 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: August 21, 2009, 05:18:58 AM »

Welcome to CM Discussion number 31.  This is the official Clay discussion thread at Claymaniacs.com. 

To that end, please include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, thoughts, opinions or anything that encourages conversation is welcome.  Personal conversation should take place in our community threads. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. State your opinion then move on. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack on you.  A negative opinion is not a personal attack on Clay.

This is a linear style thread, in that several topics may be discussed in this single thread, sometimes all at once.  All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, links to pictures are encouraged but clickable thumbnails may also be posted in moderation.  No post-hoing of pics!!  No full-sized photos will be permitted.

All previous threads will be archived in the "Archives - Critical Mass" forum.

Thanks and have fun!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 05:34:38 AM »

Glory wrote:
                           lmao lmao I HAVE NO MATE MY KIDS STILL THINK I AM NUTS ROFLMAO AFTER ALMOST 7 YEARS YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE USED TO IT. Laughing IT TAKES SOME PEOPLE TIME TO ADAPT. lmao
Laughing Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 06:01:14 AM »

MORNING--

I HAD A VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING POST THAT GOT LOST IN CYBERSPACE IN RESPONSE TO SUNNY'S LAST POST.  POOF.  GONE. Paranoid ROFLMAO

ANYWAY, FUNNY POST SUNNY.  YEP.  IN LOVE WITH A GAY GUY WHO EATS PICKLES WITH CHOCOLATE CAKE.  EEEEEEWWWWWW.

GOTTA GET MYSELF TOGETHER THIS MORNING.  TRY TO LOOK PRESENTABLE FOR THE RICH AND FAMOUS IN THE HAMPTONS.  THANK THE LORD MY BROTHER HAS A POOL CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO WAY THIS BODY IS GOING ON A BEACH FULL OF SIZE 0'S. Wink

WONDER IF CLAY HAS EVER BEEN TO THE HAMPTONS. 

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:26:08 AM »

GWENN WHO DO YOU KNOW IN THE HAMPTOMS THE CLINTONS LIVE THERE AND SOME KENNEDY'S I THINK.

SURELY CLAY DOESN'T LIKE PICKLES AND CHOCLATE CAKE. THAT SOUNDS DISGUSTING. ROFLMAO WONDER IF HE LIKES SWEET OR DILL.------------THE CAKE.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 06:48:59 AM »

GWENN WHO DO YOU KNOW IN THE HAMPTOMS THE CLINTONS LIVE THERE AND SOME KENNEDY'S I THINK.

The Obama's will also be vacationing there this weekend.....

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 07:10:32 AM »

The Hamptons!!  Billy Joel I think is out there too!!

Peeking in quick from work- havent been able to fix my computer at home, demmit!! I am transferring all my clack, my financials, my writings, to a hard drive. I may have to take it in to the computer geek squad, ACK!!

I may have already posted this, so chalk it up to CSR disease
Speaking of the Hamptons, my younger son was a manager of a car rental place which more or less demanded
he work 60 hrs with pay for 40. He has been with them several years. He also bartends at a popular restaurant in Patchogue.
Anyway, a week ago, he quit the car rental company. He is going to grad school and will be studying SPECIAL EDUCATION! I am so very proud of him. He is going to put more hours in as a bartender.

He rents a small apartment in the basement of his friends house. I told him if he was tight with money that he could move back home with no strings attached. He told me that he had sat down and worked it all out and he is going to be just fine!!

Back on track to the subject of our thread...
I think Clay may be "outgrowing" some of his allergies. He said that he can eat shrimp now-perhaps chocolate cake in small doses is good. Maybe the pickle acts as an antidote for the chocolate?? Anyway, my opinion is......YUCK!!!

I would love to see a picture of how he looks now. Since he said he is blonde and in between length hair, I am wondering if a publicity shoot will be happening? I mean, the Gala is still a little way off, so I need to see this hair to let him know if I approve or not.

The questions- he is such a tease!!

I have bad luck because whenever I ask a question, its days before he comes back and he just doesnt go back that far.  Or else he hates my questions and feels they are stupid. In that case-a Bronx cheer to him. I won't ask any more.

I really must be working. Ta Ta for now!!

Gwenn-enjoy the Hamptons!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 07:10:34 AM »

Why, Gwenn! You mover and shaker, you. Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »

SURELY CLAY DOESN'T LIKE PICKLES AND CHOCLATE CAKE. THAT SOUNDS DISGUSTING. ROFLMAO WONDER IF HE LIKES SWEET OR DILL.------------THE CAKE.

Yep, he likes sweet pickles with chocolate cake, Glory. Apparently, it's a southern thing. shrug

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 07:13:55 AM »

Why, Gwenn! You mover and shaker, you. Wink

Hmmmmm.....Is the President going to be hosting one of those infamous Town Hall meetings in the Hamptons?  Will Gwenn be in attendance there?  Shall we look for you on the news, GWENN?   hypnotic

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 07:18:22 AM »

Speaking of the Hamptons, my younger son was a manager of a car rental place which more or less demanded
he work 60 hrs with pay for 40. He has been with them several years. He also bartends at a popular restaurant in Patchogue.
Anyway, a week ago, he quit the car rental company. He is going to grad school and will be studying SPECIAL EDUCATION! I am so very proud of him. He is going to put more hours in as a bartender.
Woo! Good for him!

I have bad luck because whenever I ask a question, its days before he comes back and he just doesnt go back that far.  Or else he hates my questions and feels they are stupid. In that case-a Bronx cheer to him.
Yeah! Laughing

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 08:16:14 AM »

DON'T GET EXCITED LADIES.  MY BROTHER AND HIS PARTNER HAVE A HOUSE THERE.  IT IS NO MANSION BUT ON A VERY SECLUDED LOT.  DOWN THE STREET FROM P DIDDY AND DONNA KARAN.  HIS HOUSE IS SMALLER.  I HAVE SEEN A COUPLE CELEBRITIES,( MATT LAUER AND YISAK PERLMAN) BUT NOT MANY.  MY BROTHER ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT EVEN THOUGH IN HIS OWN MIND HE IS.     AND THE HAMPTONS ARE KIND OF VAST.  DEPENDS ON WHICH ONE.  WE WILL BE IN EAST HAMPTON.  MAYBE THE OBAMAS ARE VISITING STEPHEN SPEILBERG OR SOMETHING. 

MARILYN--CONGRATS TO YOUR SON.   Clapping Clapping Clapping  HOW IS YOUR LEG?

HE HASN'T ANSWERED ANY OF MINE EITHER.  OH, ONE.  THE FIRST NIGHT WHEN I ASKED IF HE WOULD TELL US WHEN HE WAS DONE.  HE DID.  OUR MS. SUNNY HAD A COUPLE OF HERS ANSWERED.  SHE RATES.  MUST BE A SOUTHERN THING. Wink Wink Wink 

PEOPLE DO GROW OUT OF ALLERGIES.  MY BROTHER USED TO BE ASTHMATIC AND ALLERGIC TO ALMOST EVERYTHING.  NOW, ONLY DOGS AND CATS.  I DO BELIEVE CLAY IS STILL TERRIBLY ALLERGIC TO TREE NUTS.  OBVIOUSLY NOT CHOCOLATE ANYMORE IF HE CAN EAT ALL THOSE PEANUT BUTTER OREOS IN 2 DAYS.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 11:32:37 AM »

DON'T GET EXCITED LADIES.  MY BROTHER AND HIS PARTNER HAVE A HOUSE THERE.  IT IS NO MANSION BUT ON A VERY SECLUDED LOT.  DOWN THE STREET FROM P DIDDY AND DONNA KARAN. 
Oh, is that all? And here we were thinking there might be famous people around! Wink

WE WILL BE IN EAST HAMPTON.  MAYBE THE OBAMAS ARE VISITING STEPHEN SPEILBERG OR SOMETHING. 
Bring the binocs! Maybe you can read their lips and find out some national secrets.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 01:19:03 PM »

WE WILL BE IN EAST HAMPTON.  MAYBE THE OBAMAS ARE VISITING STEPHEN SPEILBERG OR SOMETHING. 
Bring the binocs! Maybe you can read their lips and find out some national secrets.

and maybe she will "read" something that she REEEEEAAALLLY didn't want to!! Smile

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 06:29:55 PM »

This has been a really rough week for me ..I have spent a lot of time feeling sorry for my self and in general disgusted with what seems to be such a sloooow recovery...however it just takes one trip to rehab to make me quit thinking about my pain & discomfort...There are so many people who are suffering, and with long term problems, so it just puts everything in prespective , because its not all about me.

I am trying hard, but some days I ask myself ,why in the world did I do this?and this week has been one of those times...so after I went to rehab this past Thur. I have decided to try extra hard and get this leg a goin' again.bigsmile..After all Ive got 57 days until the Gala, so hopefully I will have done away with my cane,but if not, thats still OK, at least I will be in the same room with Clay,and hopefully hear him singing again...

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 07:03:32 PM »

On RR Show today she had KG(this was a rerun) but there was a Clay mention & picture...R asked KG who she would prefer to be stuck in an elevator with ,Clay & his CD or Paris Hilton and her CD....Of course she said Clay...and that she would spend most of her time "trying to do Clay"....R said ,I like him, and KG said she liked him & his music,but that she would still pick on him.

On another board someone made a good analogy about Clay...She said, he's the Pied Piper, leading us who knows where,and we willingly follow. Its like a mystery tour--You just enjoy the trip.,never knowing exactly where you're going to end up.

I thought that was cute....

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 08:17:00 PM »

I think she'll need very strong binoculars. The Obamas are vacationing in Martha's Vineyards!!! lmao

Have a great time, Gwenn!!!

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 09:28:34 AM »

WELL NO POST SINCE LLAST NIGHT ARE WE GOING FOR A RECORD Paranoid Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 11:02:55 AM »

Hi    wave

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 02:42:23 PM »

For Gwenn--here's the current hair:

IN ATLANTA

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 03:09:59 PM »

yup, blonde and in between-not too bad-a casual moment! Thanks, Sunny

Maybe we will see the On My Way Here hair by October

I am on my old work computer- no speakers. After I am on it for about 45 minutes the fan goes on and sounds like a jet plane warming up. I need to take it apart and clean it, but I am afraid I will kill it.

My other computer is infected and I cannot get on the internet to download stuff to fix it. I was able to transfer financials, word docs- and more importantly pictures and CLACK but I am really ticked off because none of my programs play properly except quick books. BUT I can still burn to my external drive. Go figure.

My ankle- this cellulitits scares me, being a diabetic. Its all red around the wound. He dug stuff out with his scalpel and tweezers on Wednesday, but he just wants me to take the antibiotic three times a day and clean the wound with clean water. Keep it wrapped. When I read that its a bacterial infection that can get into your lymph nodes and blood stream, I dont mind telling you it scared the hell out of me. This was just a scratch, people!! It didnt even really bleed and at first I didnt even feel it much.

DONT use peroxide on wounds. It burns the new skin forming. I did it for a week and I think I hampered the healing. Just gold old soap and water will do it.

On a lighter note- so far we have not received the thunder storms promised, and its been beautiful out, so Gwenn should have a nice time out in the Hamptons.

Me, I slept this afternoon. The medication makes me drowsy. What a waste of a day!!

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx