gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:22:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 148
Total: 148

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #43 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 270223 times)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »

BETH, they are talking about making kindergarten a full day, and I think that is horrible.  I can not imagine Preston going full days when he starts kindergarten. 

I know what you mean, but other mom's that I talk to are looking forward to it  Wink.

Beth, my girls' school has all-day kindergarten. Riley can't wait for kindergarten to start this fall. Madisen loved it. Being a full-time mom, I can understand why you don't look forward to it. It's hard to see them go when they're so young and you miss them at home with you.

Shiley, good luck with your tests on Monday!!!

Potato Salad: A good friend told me of their favorite version and I'm going to make it "soon". It's just potatoes, hard-cooked eggs, and green olives, dressed with fat-free salad dressing and a little olive juice. Since we love green olives, I'm looking forward to it.  bigsmile

Post has the jumpies now.
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2009, 06:20:52 PM »

Shirley, Preston is a little doll. He sure is growing fast! Our furnace is on, too. B-r-r-r-r.

Didn't see the girls today. Bart is not feeling well so he couldn't be around his FIL, so he stayed home with them and the girls have a birthday slumber party tonight at a friend's house so he'll be able to get some rest before going to work Sunday. I slept all day.  blush  Fell asleep watching golf. Did make some home-brewed chicken soup for Jim as he broke his upper plate Thursday and can't chew anything. Poor guy. Did I mention he broke his thumb chopping wood? Which he is not supposed to do anyway? 

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!!!!!   Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »

Pepe~ Preston is a big boy for not being two yet.
I love the color of his hair. He is sooo cute.  Smile

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »

Oh my goodness - Preston is a cutie. Look at those cheeks. You can see Kim's drawing captured him so well.

Cindy - Congrats on Dani's engagement. How wonderful. Sounds like the 4th party was fun.

Shirley - Take care of yourself. That crock pot is coming in handy.

Evelyn - I have no doubt that your cookies & cakes were a huge hit, even if one of the kids wanted chocolate chip Wink

Kim - How'd Joey do with his role? Head of security - That'd be a fun job. Little microphone headset. . . . Maybe he could provide some security at the restaurant. Sounds like some of the customers are doozies.
Like your friend's Adam drawings.

B - Glad you got your scooter. Hope it makes life easier. The youtube was just adorable. Cristien is really growing. No more curly hair. He sings well too. How's the wrist?
I'd love to see some of the balloon designs. I think you showed some before.

Meesa - Prayers for your sis. Sorry that things did not work out w/ David & that things keep popping up that require you to keep both jobs. Sigh. I know it will get better. You are special & there is a special guy out there for you.  Huggles

Becky - Sorry you didn't get to see the girls. Peyton is sounding like a keeper. Nothing like holding a wee lil' one.

Sharon - You have been busy as usual. Would you believe I've never eaten Indian food.
But I love West Side Story. Went to see a series of plays - Tonight was An Abbreviated History of America - Hilarious - I was laughing so hard my sides hurt. Amanda was  blush

Karen - Cooking two meals - I can relate, but mine is for the kids, not for the hubby. Sigh. Your dinner out look scrumptious!!!

Jan - Nice to see you. Glad that you are doing better.

Bozena -  We are missing the adventures of Heidi & Ho.

Where is Carolyn Paranoid Kidnapped by Facebook???? Carolyn - Come back.

Marilyn - How'd that work thing go?

Spikee - How are you doing?

The graduation party was nice. Started with a thunderstorm, but it cleared up & we had a wonderful, sunny day.

I mixed up a batch of blueberry muffins for breakfast tomorrow & some cornmeal ones for Sharon. Enjoy. Shirley - please get out the yellow table cloth. Wear the winter robes ladies - Shirley's having a cold spell.

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2009, 02:50:34 AM »

Pepe
  that your tests go well monday.  Huggles

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2009, 04:44:55 AM »

I mixed up a batch of blueberry muffins for breakfast tomorrow & some cornmeal ones for Sharon. Enjoy. Shirley - please get out the yellow table cloth. Wear the winter robes ladies - Shirley's having a cold spell.

Ann, thank you I got the coffee and tea started, Shirley have you got a heater plugged in we're comin' down in our warm pink robes I'm with everyone else Shirley, Preston is a cutie pie, you just want to pinch those cheeks Huggles Huggles
Very good performance of Westside Story last night Clapping and the Indian food was .  Visited with Bonnie for a bit at her home which is lovely, and ran into a few coworkers of her's/customers of mine from the hospital at the performance

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2009, 04:51:00 AM »

Just as an aside~~~~It's friggin' cold here too

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2009, 05:12:11 AM »

BECKY, oh my, Jim broke his plate and his thumb????????  I bet you say your prayers every night that nothing goes wrong the next day.  Does anyone's life run smooth anymore?  We wouldn't know how to act would we.  Doesn't sound like  you have had a fun summer sure not nice summer days to golf, seems all you are doing is taking care of everyone.  Wished I felt better I would wisk you away for a golf weekend to Garland!!!!! 

ANN, so good to see you .  I was wondering how the party turned out.  What did you decide to feed everyone?  It is another cloudy, cold day here.  Bad for mental health!!!!  Laughing  I have the fireplace lit for breakfast ladies, I mean it is in the low 50's and damp and cold with a north wind.  Don't know if we will ever get to eat on the porch this summer.

CAROL, always a treat to see you stop by and post, please come more often and visit with us.   Huggles  When your flowers and vines start  die back  you should be able to dig for potatoes than.   Can't wait to see if you get some potatoes.

SHARON, so glad you had a wonderful time last night.  What a wonderful social life you have, that is very important to keep busy.  Did you ever find your camera?  Pictures we need pictures of the house and yard now that you are done with it.

I haven't seen my hummingbirds for the past three days, I think they think it is fall and left for the southern states.     Also would you believe I have only see two bees all summer long.  No bees or no wasps.  Now that is strange and not good.  We need them to pollinate our plants also only seen one butterfly and normally I have quite a few I don't understand what is going on but I don't think I like it.  I worry about our world and what we are leaving to our little grandchildren.  I am also worried about KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 05:16:44 AM »

Did you ever find your camera?  Pictures we need pictures of the house and yard now that you are done with it.

Shirley good morning, still no camera I'll have one of the girls coming up for the weekend snap a few pictures so you can see all my hard work Huggles I'm also worried about Kim, she didn't even answer my pm Cry!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2009, 05:26:08 AM »

SHARON, oh my yes we all want pictures when everyone is there for the AI concert, can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.  You all are going to have so much fun!!!  I feel something is wrong at Kim's house, it is starting to really scare and worry me.  I hope she is well and maybe her computer just stopped working. 

I am off to eat some breakfast!!!  Let's all say a prayer that the sun will come out and warm things up a bit.  Kind of stupid to have a heating bill all year long.

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2009, 05:58:42 AM »

No No No....no worrying! If something was wrong here I'd letcha know!

Just super busy...got relatives in and worked extra this week plus had to get my kid off to NYC and I'm also starting a new painting so I just been runnin! gotta meet the fam now for brekkie and do some runnin around...I'll pop in later tonight & answer everyone & catch up! sowwy!

NO worryin bout me yous! Naughty
 .....but I love you for it Huggles Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2009, 06:04:12 AM »

I am off to eat some breakfast!!!  Let's all say a prayer that the sun will come out and warm things up a bit.  Kind of stupid to have a heating bill all year long.

Shirley, say a sun prayer for me too, it's gonna rain here

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2009, 06:05:07 AM »

Kimmy, I swear I was gonna call the cops Naughty Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 06:48:08 AM »

Ann - I am glad David and I are at least still friends. I did go out on a date last night with the guy I've been talking to. He took me to Wichita for dinner and then to a movie. We plan on going out again.  Smile My sister set us up.

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2009, 09:16:41 AM »

Ann - it sure is good to hear from you. I miss our friends not popping in.

Bozena - where are you? we need some funny pictures to make us all laugh.

Shirley - I'm praying for you honey.

Well, I'm off to help Matt today and believe it or not, my daughter invited me over for dinner tomorrow night.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2009, 09:33:59 AM »

Well, I'm off to help Matt today and believe it or not, my daughter invited me over for dinner tomorrow night.

Clapping Clapping Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2009, 10:08:52 AM »

I'm doing nothing today bigsmile

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2009, 12:14:26 PM »

Hello all

It has been a VERY long time since I posted.  I have not read back.  That has been what is keeping me from posting! I haven't had time to read back. 

I started back at my old company on Monday.  THe job is much lower level than I am used to for much less pay, but at least I am back in with benefits and the chance to get a better job when one becomes avalaible.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2009, 01:38:02 PM »

Hi Carolyn wave Just look for one of Ann or Barbara's posts, they usually sum up the current situation very well Wink

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2009, 02:15:09 PM »

CAROLYN, heck you don't have to read the back posts in order to post, just come and tell us how you are and what you have been up to.  Sorry about the job being lesser than the one you had but thank goodness it has the benefits you need.  Hopefully a better position will open up sometime soon for you.

EVELYN, good to see you, glad Debbie  is having you over finally.  That is like my son one time I think he really cares about me than he will totally ignore us and acts like we are strangers.  How do you handle a kid like that.  Why can't they be consistent so we know what to expect.

KIM, I am so glad you posted and we know you are alright.  Just make sure you stay off that dang porch when it storms!!!!  Enjoy your company!!!! 

KAREN, where are you?  You were gone last weekend, you can't be gone two weeks in a row!  Laughing 

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx