gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:16:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #43 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 270222 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: July 17, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #43

How the RTM got started:

posted by Pamela on August 26, 2005, 09:42:33 PM
Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.    blush

...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!? I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

A lovely reminder of the MI Diesels! 

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 06:34:17 PM »

Thanks Michelle!

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 06:36:32 PM »

Thanks Michelle!

Welcome! Didn't want y'all to get crowded while I was away.  Smile

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 08:07:00 PM »

Well, the girls just left and we had the whole evening outside Clapping Clapping I have so enjoyed having company again  bigsmile The potato salad was the best ever

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 08:10:49 PM »

Thanks for the new home Michelle Huggles

Oh what a night this was 2 years ago already Jaw drop!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 08:15:51 PM »

Off to bed, I've had it Laughing Baby Dust

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 04:10:58 AM »

Good morning on this damp rainy morning morning coffee morning
Caramel crunch coffee and peppermint tea are the order of the morning lotsa coffee Scrambled eggs with crispy bacon and cheddar, marble rye done under the broiler a la Shirley style Wink with whipped butter and cherry cheese danish too Wakey, wakey

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 04:12:39 AM »

OK Kimmy where are you???  Carolyn, you've been missing too, and I thought you loved us Don't Know

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 04:45:40 AM »

SHARON, wonderful breakfast as usual.  I had the eggs, bacon and toast and the danish.   Yummmmmmmmmm!!!!   Your potato salad sounds wonderful.  Love green onions in anything.  I hate boiling the potatoes and peeling them the most seems to take me half a day to make potato salad. 

KIM, haven't seen you since the last time in stormed in Florida!!!  Come and let me know that you are okay and wasn't sitting on that porch again!!!!!!!!! 

BARB, hope you have a good weekend.  The weather guy said our weather here is more like it should be in April.  Running the furnace all summer is really stupid!!!  I have not been able to have coffee on the porch yet and I so look forward to that.  Another cloudy day here in the Tawases.  I feel bad for people that are vacationing here.

BETH, they are talking about making kindergarten a full day, and I think that is horrible.  I can not imagine Preston going full days when he starts kindergarten. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 05:07:31 AM »

Well I did not expect to hear about my lung xray until Monday but they were on the phone Thursday telling me I have to get a CatScan and more blood work done so that is where I will be on Monday most of the day.  To many things showing up on the xray that has to be looked at so we will see what is next.  Wasn't going to say anything but this morning I thought that everyone knew I went for the xray and would be asking about it.

Has anyone heard from Spikee?  Was wondering if she has had her heart procedure  yet.  I hate it when our friends come and tell us about health issues and never come back it leaves me wondering and worrying about them.

Well all this talk about potato salad makes me wanting some but sure don't want to make it.  I am thinking of making beef stroganoff in the crock pot this morning.  Hey winter food for winter weather.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 05:24:30 AM »

Well I did not expect to hear about my lung xray until Monday but they were on the phone Thursday telling me I have to get a CatScan and more blood work done so that is where I will be on Monday most of the day.  To many things showing up on the xray that has to be looked at so we will see what is next. 

Shirley, glad they are getting this taken care of right away, we gotta get you better Missy Huggles I LOVE beef stroganoff Thud!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 08:17:12 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 10:11:13 AM »

Meesa, in that blend I so see Parker Huggles
Off to have dinner and see Westside Story in Stratford with one of my customers, happens to be the dietician at the hospital, and very good customer for many years.  She lost her hubby to cancer about 8 months before I lost Al, he was 55, we have a connection obviously, and do things together a couple times a year.  We are having Indian food first then off to the theatre, she got great seats for a song~~~helps when you know people Wink

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »

Good afternoon - is anyone still here? Been very lazy this morning - slept late, watched some recorded shows until the guys woke up, made them pancakes and bacon, put Cristien's train together for him, took my shower and trying to get my breath before I get dressed and get out of here. We are having Caity's family BD party tomorrow so I am going to do a little balloon decorating for her (with Emily's help). Marilyn and I used to do huge jobs - can't believe we had the strength or energy to do that. It was a lot of very hard work but we were always so proud of our finished product. Someday we will have to post some pics of the jobs we did. We certainly didn't charge enough - looking back. Said bye-bye to the business when Emily was born and I moved back to Toledo to be near her - I guess Marilyn can understand now, now that she has grandchildren of her own. If we had started that business when we were a little younger I think we could have built something very, very special - we were good, if I have to say so myself.  Oh well! Anyone want to buy some balloon decorating equipment?

Sharon, sounds like a very fun day and evening - the kind of thing I would thoroughly enjoy. 

Shirley, will be on pins and needles until we hear the results of those x-rays. Will keep healing, warm thoughts for your health.

Kim, where are you? I'm getting worried too. Hope all is well.

Becky, you are a wonderful daughter, mom and grandmom. I don't think you are appreciated enugh. Wish you would take care of yourself (or someone else would take care of you) for a change.

Hi eveyone - I'm out of here for now. Probably won't be back until Monday - but who knows?

Luv ya, B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2009, 10:46:22 AM »

Shirley - will be praying for you, honey. I hate to see you going through so much, but it sounds like you have some good doctors, anyway.

I have a girl in today to help me clean house. There is only so much I can do, so I'm grateful for the help.

It's obvious that I'd rather be baking than cleaning. Laughing Laughing

Barb - how did your dessert come out? hope everyone liked it.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »

OK, I'm soon gone, have a wonderful rest of Saturday all, see you sometime tomorrow, someone else may have to get breakfast, I will be late tonight and am gonna try to sleep in ROFLMAO Paranoid wave

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 12:27:31 PM »

Good Afternoon!

Shirley emailed me some new pictures of Preston.  I can't get over how big he is getting;  not a baby anymore.  I believe he will soon be two.  What a cutie he is!

Click on the small pictures for a larger view:

Shirley,
Thinking of you and praying for good results from the catscan!

Hello to all the RTM ladies and I hope you all are having a great day.  I am off to play with my quartet in a wedding in Possum Kingdom.  Sounds funny doesn't it;  but it is a resort area on Possum Kingdom Lake, about two hours west of Fort Worth.

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2009, 02:34:33 PM »

Prissy - thanks so much for posting those pictures. Isn't he a cutie pie.!!!!!

Shirley - I am in awe. I can't believe how much he has grown!!!!! Boy, does he make me feel old!!!! He is an absolute doll.

I'm so praying that the catscan comes out better than they expect.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »

PRISSY, thanks so much for posting the pictures.  He is a cutie and rough and tumble boy.  He loves his grandpa and was playing ball with him.  His mom is sitting on the floor with her hat on she didn't want her picture taken as she just got out of the shower and before she started her housework she wanted to bring Preston over for a visit as she knows I have more energy in the morning.  I fixed a little container of spaghetti for his lunch and taught him how to slurp a spaghetti noodle instead of eating it with a spoon.  He thought that was cool, his mom did not!   Laughing

EVELYN, yep it is hard to believe that he is going to be two instead of five.  He is so smart for his age and they treat him so much older than he is.  I know he misses my son so much so it is good he gets to see  his grandpa at least once a week.  When Hubby goes to the laundromat to take care of the change machine and empty the coins from the washers he always goes over to see Preston for a while. 

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »

BETH, they are talking about making kindergarten a full day, and I think that is horrible.  I can not imagine Preston going full days when he starts kindergarten. 

I know what you mean, but other mom's that I talk to are looking forward to it  Wink.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx