gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:20:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 404
Total: 404

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JULY 18 & 19  (Read 2023 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: July 18, 2009, 11:42:51 AM »

I would like to take a moment to remember a very staunch admirer and defender of Clay.

xxx4Clay at Clayversity passed away yesterday after a prolonged illness. I had the pleasure of knowing her and she was a very very funny lady.

You might remember the CV10 who went to dinner with Clay from the auction. Susan was supposed to be there, but was in the hospital. She is the lady that Clay called from the dinner. I am so very happy that he did, because it was a wonderful treat for her.

Rest in Peace, dear Susan

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 11:44:55 AM »

30 Rock’ is a lot better as a show than it really needs to be,” Long said. “It doesn’t have a lot of competition.”

The series had the kind of surrealistic season finale this year that showed its hip cache. Guest included Mary J. Blige, Clay Aiken, Elvis Costello, Wyclef Jean, Moby, Ad Rock and Sheryl Crow

MSNBC.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 11:48:08 AM »

One of these days Clay Aiken will get some projects going, and I'll get my blog up and running on a more regular basis. In the meantime, here is a very well done montage with clips from the film, "The Right Stuff" interspersed with clips from AI2.

THERE WAS A MAN

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 08:53:56 PM »

またまたRitaさんからの情報で、Broadway CaresでクレイがHannahさんとデュエットした ’The Prayer'のビデオを教えていただきました。

Clay とHannahさんの美しい歌声は必聴です!

This is on a website that I think is Japanese. As you can see by the English words, this is the beautiful rendition of THE PRAYER sung by Hannah and Clay. I love this- just wish we could hear it without the laughter!!

AIKEN FOR CLAY

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 12:23:56 PM »

The Clay Aiken Nation today misses the joyful, dynamic presence of good friend and fan extraordinaire Susan Guinn/xxx4clay, who lost her battle with cancer late Friday night.

Uniquely witty and creative, she was a gifted writer, videographer, and photographer, freely sharing concert clack and befriending countless fans who crossed her path, both in person and in the Cyber universe.

A quiet, reserved lady who possessed an outrageous sense of humor, Susan enjoyed laughing and making others laugh. Evidence of her escapades, epistles, and penchant for organizing projects live on in the archives of the Clayversity message board.

BEATIFUL GRAPHICS OF CLAY AND TEAR INDUCING , HEART WRENCHING WORDS

THANK YOU CARO AND ASHES!!

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »

Hello, ANN!   wave

Like Marilyn's opening post, the new Carolina blog is a tribute to the memories of xxx4clay. If you knew her, please share some of your experiences in the comments. She was quite a character, wonderful friend, and a very special Clay Aiken fan.

As Susan/xxx would say  ...

AwooHoo!!!    Wink

Caro 

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

Oops! Thank you for the plug, Marilyn!  

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx