gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:30:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay and "Black Leather Pants" Hello!!!  (Read 84717 times)
songbird457
« Reply #520 on: November 29, 2003, 07:28:45 PM »

Philly, I was totally joking about the leather stuff. I love the shirt idea as I have said before.
 yes, Clay is all too lucky to have us as fans. And we are even more lucky to have him to listen to and pray for and sigh at. He fills our hearts with every imaginable emotion. I know everytime I see him, my heart is so full and I feel so incredibly blessed that american Idol brought him to us this year.  :)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #521 on: November 29, 2003, 07:39:08 PM »

HEY SONGBIRD

I WAS JOKING TOO!! LOL  DON'T WORRY I'M NOT PUTTING YOU IN THE "TIME OUT ROOM" YET!!  JUST ASK "OUTTHERE ABOUT "THE TIME OUT ROOM" AND SHE TURNED OUT ALRIGHT :?  :?  :?  :?  LOL

I'M JOKING SONGBIRD!

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME MISHA TO THE "WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE CLAYGIRLS! LUCKY GIRL!!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE ADDED ON TO THE LIST PLEASE PM ME SO I COULD PUT YOU ON THE LIST.
songbird457
« Reply #522 on: November 29, 2003, 07:47:31 PM »

Ok good. And for the record, I have sent myself to time out before - lol. Yeah I know outthere has been to time out - it's all good!
I just didn't want to disrupt any peace or cause any disturbances by talking about risque things, so I had to "guard" myself.

I knew you were joking, philly.  :D
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #523 on: November 29, 2003, 09:37:56 PM »

Hi Everybody -    I visit this thread on a regular basis and have laughed at the "domino effect" that has materialized for 35 pages.    In fact, I just asked "Prez" if I could get on the Claygirl list.   No one should feel ashamed of this thread.   All remarks and scenarios have been done in fun and in friendship.  

I am in total agreement that because we all have so much respect for Clay, we would never do or say anything to diminish that respect.   Clay is certainly aware of how his fans respond to him.   When we hear him giggle, it usually is because he is blown away by female expressions of appreciation!  

I hope that "guest" does take the opportunity to contact Pamela or Michael regarding this thread.   They can then decide what advice to relay to the rest of us.

Oh - I hadn't intended to make a speech.  Think I'll take a deep breath and play the Clay / Bing song a few times.   Sleep well!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #524 on: November 29, 2003, 11:44:18 PM »

Quote from: Misha
In honor of the black leather pants, I created an avatar that I will use whenever I chat at one of the html friendly chat site.  Thought you above all will appreciate this.  I'll just post the link though.  So I don't use up the bandwidth.  *S*

http://www.geocities.com/rebuildshop/claygirl2.jpg

Misha, that's just too cute!  
Thanks for sharing.  And welcome to the Claygirls!

:mrgreen:
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #525 on: November 30, 2003, 05:20:15 AM »

GOOD MORNING CLAYGIRLS!

OKAY I KNOW IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING BUT, LET'S ALL STAND UP AND SING "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY"  READY! AND 1,2,3 LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO  YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET CLAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I HOPE I WASN'T OFF KEY ( I DON'T SEE SIMON COWELL ANYWHERE! LOL)

WELL IN HONOR OF CLAY'S BIRTHDAY, I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE TO DO RANDOM ACTS OF KINDESS FOR CLAY TODAY!!

(1.) VISIT AN OLD NEIGHBOUR, SEE IF YOU CAN GO TO THE GROCERY FOR THEM OR TAKE THEM TO APPOINTMENT VISITS, OR JUST BE IN THEIR COMPANY.

(2.) DURING THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON DROP OFF SOME NEW TOYS TO YOUR LOCAL CHILDREN'S HOSPTIAL.

(3.) WRITE A LETTER TO A SERVICE MAN OR WOMAN OVERSEAS! I'M SURE THEY WILL APPRECIATE IT.

THESE ARE JUST SOME IDEAS THAT YOU COULD DO!

LOVE YA

THE "PREZ"
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #526 on: November 30, 2003, 06:15:10 AM »

Cool post, Philly. I've got some new toys; I think I'll find a place to bring 'em.   :)

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #527 on: November 30, 2003, 07:27:16 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Birthday Clayton!!! The Big 25, I hope you are having the time of your life.. Taking a Nap and enjoying your family and Friends.  

We need to change the Time Out Room, it is no longer a punishment.  Outhere has all the Eye Candy, CD Player, MOAM CD, Headphones.  Heck who wouldn't want to be sent there.  LOL

I am going to need a Whip and Chair just to keep the girls out of Time Out.  Looks like everyone was good Girls last night.. I missed ya'll.

Misha welcome aboard.  You were a Claygirl before we even started this.  I won't ever forget you are the one who helped me with my Avatar.  Hope everyone has a great CLAY DAY.. Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
Misha
« Reply #528 on: November 30, 2003, 07:34:07 AM »

*grins*  Yes, I know I was a Claygirl before all this, just had to make it "official".  I would have posted on the subject right away except I work 2 jobs already and sometimes, my time is just limited.  *L*
Anonymous
« Reply #529 on: November 30, 2003, 07:40:24 AM »

I've never posted on this site before, although I have "lurked" a few times.  I must admit I was a little uncomfortable with the suite idea, too, but I would hate to lose this thread.  It's so nice to know that I'm not alone in adoring Clay.  Although I obviously feel a little more "motherly" than the rest of you!!!   His music is just so romantic and his voice so sexy it's difficult not to feel warm and fuzzy when listening to MOAM!
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #530 on: November 30, 2003, 07:42:39 AM »

Hey Misha I couldn't get your link to work.. I wanted to see it. :(   I am headed Home see ya'll later this afternoon.  Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
Mad4Aiken
« Reply #531 on: November 30, 2003, 08:51:40 AM »

May I please be added to the Claygirl list too?
Madison :P
ps Clay, if you're reading this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #532 on: November 30, 2003, 09:03:01 AM »

Good morning ladies!

I'm locking this thread and I've started a new one for you.
Philly, I love your birthday post.  Please consider posting it in the new thread as well.  It's a great way to kick it off.

ThanX y'all.  Have fun, play nice.  I trust you to consider your words before you hit 'submit.'  If I see something over the line, I will delete it, so don't be surprised OK?  Don't break the rules or you'll go to the New Time Out.  It has to do with Simon Cowell, so beware!

:mrgreen:
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx