gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:45:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 217
Total: 217

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEESA (KSChristian4Clay)  (Read 4039 times)
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« on: June 29, 2009, 06:56:25 AM »

Meesa,

Hope your birthday is terrific! Thank you for all the wonderful pictures you bring us every day. Have lots of fun. I'm sure those boys will see that you do.

Luv, B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 07:35:18 AM »

Meesa~ I wished you Happy Birthday on the CM ,but I will do it again here...Hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday          fruit          confetti2           dancing party

Marlene Huggles

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 08:48:18 AM »

MEESA,
                       WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

I REALLY ENJOYED MEETING YOU AT THE GALA LAST YEAR, YOU ARE SO
                       SWEET AND TALENTED. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT PICTURES      YOU               
                     POST    FOR US EVERYDay.

lOVE,                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Betty                                                                                       
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 08:55:28 AM »

Happy Birthday Meesa!!!! Hope you have a great day, glad you had a great day with your family yesterday and hope all your wishes come true. Thanks for the gorgeous pics you post everyday and the clack. I enjoyed meeting you in NC 2 years ago and hope I can see you again at the next tour whenever that may be.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 09:31:42 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Meesa!!!!
Wishing you you a wonderful year full of happiness and good things coming your way Clapping Clapping Hope you get to see Clay soon, I know how much you miss him Wink and I'm bringing your Wango Tango BF here too

Much love!
Sharon
Happy Birthday confetti2

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 09:35:16 AM »

Meesa - this is a great chance to not only wish you a happy birthday, but to thank you for all you do for us. I look forward to the wonderful pictures you give us of Clay and for all the wonderful information you bring us. You are a true gem.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 09:43:31 AM »

MEESA!!!
Hope you get all that you wish for on your birthday and for the rest of the year!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Friend and Facebook Buddy Meesa,

I just want you to know how wonderful you are and what a great joy you are to the many people here on Claymaniacs whose lives you have touched over the years.  Each and every day I am praying that soon you will be blessed with all of your righteous desires.  You are so deserving of all the best that life has to offer.   Huggles Huggles

Love you!

Thea

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 05:34:36 PM »

Birthday Cake! Cheer! Birthday Cake! Cheer!

MEESA!   Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Wishing a special day and special year to a very special Claymanic!  yay

Meesa - I have such wonderful memories of the times that we have spent while Clay-trekking!  So looking forward to more of that.  . . . . .   Clay trekking is one of life's greatest pleasures! bigsmile

You are a friend to all!   Clay is very lucky to have a fan of your caliber in his fandom!  confetti2 Yes!

Thanks for the Clay picture every morning.  It is much appreciated!   Clapping

Hugs for your birthday . . . . and all year long!   Hug 

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »

Happy Birthday      HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEESA      Happy Birthday

I hope you have had a very Happy Birthday and that this year will bring you health, happiness and a lot less hours of work.   bigsmile

Thanks for all you do for us here and for the never ending supply of great pictures.

Hope to see you at the Gala this year.

Best wishes to a great gal.

Barbara

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 05:03:38 AM »

Happy Birthday Meesa hope you have a great day.   Great present seeing David.  it was great to finally meet you.

Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 05:17:07 AM »

Happy Birthday Meesa!

May this birthday be the beginning of a year better than the last!
Wishing you a wonderful year of friends, family, love, laughter, good health and of course Clay! 

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 05:32:29 AM »

Happy Birthday Meesa,

Wishing you health and happiness and an upcoming year of joy..

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 01:40:09 PM »

SORRY I AM LATE, MEESA.  HOPE YOUR DAY WAS SUPER AND FUN.

LOVE,
GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEESA blow candle
SOOOO HAPPY I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET YOU.  YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO HELPFUL TO EVERYONE HERE ON CLAYMANIACS.  I CAN ALSO TELL THAT YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO YOUR FAMILY AS WELL.
WISHING YOU A BIRTHDAY AS SWEET & WONDERFUL AS YOU...ALSO MAY THIS YEAR BE ALL THAT YOU ARE WISHING FOR.

dancing party Happy Birthday  dancing party Happy Birthday  dancing party

Huggles,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 05:54:58 PM »

Celebration Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEESA! HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

JULES

Sing badly if you must, but sing
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx