gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:03:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 255
Total: 255

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 134 -Clay is our gold at the end of the rainbow!!!  (Read 185955 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1880 on: September 14, 2009, 02:23:24 PM »

Frankie,

I really had to laugh at your post. You said Husbands ! Then

congratulated Meesa on finding one bigsmile

Went to my primary doctor today. He said the stiffened heart
                  muscle is like hardening the the arteries. He changed my cholesterol
                  medicine and said to get the bad levels down will help.I do need to
take more Vit D and have another Dexa test for my bones.

I"ll try to call Shirl later.
                                                                                          Betty
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1881 on: September 14, 2009, 02:29:32 PM »

GLORY, good for you loosing three pounds.   When you mentioned Subway I thought of AC right away.  I wonder how he is doing~~~~~~~~ 

FRANKIE how does the dogs like the rain they are getting?  Hope it is cooler there!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1882 on: September 14, 2009, 02:30:51 PM »

Betty,
Some how I missed your post yesterday. Thanks,
I feel like my old self. I can't believe I feel this
good in such a short time. Even the swelling in
my eye has gone done quite a bit.
Are you going to watch AGT tonight? They really
have to sing their best tonight. Wednesday night
the winner is chosen. Got my fingers crossed for
Kevin. Actually there are 3 that deserve it. Anyway
that is how I feel about it.
How are you feeling? Hope you got some good news
at the doctor today.   Huggles

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1883 on: September 14, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »

wave
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #1884 on: September 14, 2009, 05:36:26 PM »

wave Good Evening!

Hope everyone's had a good day at least. I know Meesa is still on cloud Nine Clapping bigsmile

Just got home from work and stuffin' my face with chicken chow mein..yeah what a way to lose these pregnancy pounds

Been a hectic few weeks at work. I normally provide administrative support to ten surgery doctors and two weeks ago because of budgets and furloughs, I was asked to help support another three surgery docs for two months, while one of the gals from my office goes on leave of absence...

They told me the department didn't have the funding to get a temp person in for two months...so hopefully I'll be able to keep my sanity and keep it altogether before this other girl comes back..

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1885 on: September 14, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »

Jules- I will pray for you while you have this extra work load.

Good Night Everyone Sweet Clay Dreams.
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1886 on: September 14, 2009, 10:18:51 PM »

Frankie and Betty,
Have you got any ideas on who you think is
going to win? I don't , they were all so good.
I don't think Kevin Skinner has a chance anymore.
Not after what the judges said to him tonight. sad

In the Cookies of Life
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1887 on: September 15, 2009, 03:26:46 AM »

Thanks for the well wishes for my Dad.  They've moved him to another hospital in a larger city as it has more high tech equipment.  Still have no idea what's wrong with him.  He had to be iced down yesterday- not sure about last night.  I'll be calling my stepmother later to see how it's going.  My older brother, who lives in Louisiana, is leaving today to drive there.

I see that Patrick Swayze lost his brave battle. He tried his hardest to fight but lost...poor man.  Sure did enjoy his film and dance career.

ttyl

xoxoxo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1888 on: September 15, 2009, 05:03:26 AM »

Morning OCD wave Jayne, I'm with you, loved Patrick Swayze, as a human being and star.  Our Debi was fighting the same battle at the same time, two people very young to the same heinous disease.
Carol, I watched AGT last night, have only seen bits all season, so I'm not really a good judge, but I really liked the "Texas Tenors" and Barbara the opera singer~~~amazing.  I actually really laughed at Grandme Lee's Ryan Seacrest poke ROFLMAO
Hot chocolate all around, and a choco donut for Jan Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1889 on: September 15, 2009, 05:51:10 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1890 on: September 15, 2009, 08:05:17 AM »

wave

Good Morning! I have been able to read this morning, but have been unable to post - I'll see how this latest attempt goes!

Michelle! Thank you for hanging in here as Moderator - I appreciate that more than you know. I may not get this computer to cooperate enough to get to your BD Thread, so I am just saying "Have A Great Day!" here  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1891 on: September 15, 2009, 08:20:03 AM »

Got one post to go through, so I will try another..................

Betty - I just find it amusing that most husbands take their wives for granted until they are sick - I've often felt that I was noticed as much as a wall aroung here, then something will happen that lets me know that he really is (sometimes) paying attention. I did not talk to Shirl yesterday - will try today, though.

Glory - glad your medication got changed - congratulations on losing the 3 pounds. I have lost 7 and one half pound this month - which is more than the personal goal I had set for myself. If I can do as well this next month, I will be happy.

Pepe - the boys do not mind the rain, because they refuse to stay out in it!  Laughing I let them out in between showers. We have only had 4 inches so far (that includes all last weekend, too), and it was so dry that everything has soaked in immediately - the pond level has not gone up at all. Hope you are having a good day, health wise.

Carol - Kevin chose the wrong song last night - if he wins, it will not be on that performance! It is hard to say who will win - there are several who could - including the Texas Trio, the opera singer, the 3 kids (brothers and sister), and even the percussion group. It will be fun to see who does win.

Jules - you will be working lots of hours for someone with a baby - good thing her Dad will step in and be a great help to you. I remember all of those years working for doctors. In the winter we seldom got to take a lunch hour, and we often worked 12-14 hours. Take good care of yourself through this!

Sara -  Huggles Huggles hope your back is better.

Jayne - I am sorry that your Dad is not better - hope the larger hospital can find out what is wrong. I'm sad about Patrick Swayze, too, and of course I thought about debi.

Sharon - I'm definitely stealing half of Jan's donut - hope she doesn't catch me!  Paranoid Thanks for the hot chocolate, too. Only 6 days until DWTS!!!! 

Meesa - a great Clay photo - have you already started on wedidng plans?

Have a great day, everyone - we've had one big rain storm so far this morning, even though most of the rain is north of us. The internet went down then, of course, so if I'm not back today, you'll know why. Also, we are trying to decide whether to go to Cameron's first football game this afternoon. PaPaw says he is getting too old to sit out in the rain at football games, but I bet we end up going anyway!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1892 on: September 15, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »

FRANKIE
I JUST READ THAT REMARK ABOUT EATING HALF OF MY DOUGHNUT. OK, YOU OWE ME BIG TIME. AT LEAST 2 DOUGHNUTS. BUT

SHARON
THANKS, NEXT TIME YOU HAD BETTER PUT MY NAME ON THE DOUGHNUT,  bigsmile
IN FACT I WILL HAVE TO FESS UP. I AM GOING TO MY GRANDSONS WEDDING TOMORROW IN ATLANTA AND I HAD TO GO TO THE STORE FOR CATFOOD. I DID SNEAK A CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT FROM THE BAKERY. SO FRANKIE DONT FEEL TOO BAD.

GOTTA GO PACK, WHAT OH WHAT WILL I WEAR?????? ONE THING FOR SURE MY DRAGONFLYS WILL BE COMING OUT OF THEIR NESTS.

LUV
JAN AKA JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1893 on: September 15, 2009, 12:14:39 PM »

Frankie,
                     I"m so far behind with everything, I don"t think I shall ever catch up.

I did talk to Shirl this morning, sorry to say she is having belated problems
                  from the chemo, the same thing she has had before. It 's a little personal
                  so I won"t discuss it.They said she might hear something about the
                   wheelchair about the 26th this month. I hope it"s ready.

The rest of the morning I was dealing with the Workman"s Comp. situation
                     trying to talk to a person is frustrating, to say the least. However, it seems
                     it will be straightened out. They though it was amusing that this should
                     be an issure after 19 years without any claims.

Your funny remark about husbands is so true, as long as you can walk

you are fine to them.

Hope you don"t have anymore internet problems.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1894 on: September 15, 2009, 12:23:57 PM »

JEANNE,
                           SO YOU COULD NOT RESIST A CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT! WE MORTALS
                 ARE SO WEAK WHEN IT COMES TO CHOCOLATE.

HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY AND A WONDERFUL TIME AT YOUR GRANDSON"S
                  WEDDING. I'M SURE YOU WILL LOOK LOVELY WHATEVER YOU
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1895 on: September 15, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »

SORRY JEANNE THE POST GOT AWAY FROM ME.    I WAS SAYING YOU WILL LOOK LOVELY

WHATEVER YOU WEAR.    THE DRANGONFLIES WILL ENJOY THE FLIGHT!!!!

WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THE KITTIES?

BETTY Huggles
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1896 on: September 15, 2009, 03:08:44 PM »

Carol,
                   I"m happy to hear you are feeling a bit better. What a good thing you
                went to the Mayo  clinic. Being so dizzy you could have had a very bad fall.

I think it"s anybody"s win on AGT tonight. I like all of them, they are so

talented. I think the opera singer has a beautiful voice, she brought tears to my
                      eyes. It would be a shame if Kevin hurt himself with the wrong song. I love the
                    Texas trio too. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I"m so tired I think I will have a nap.

Betty
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1897 on: September 15, 2009, 03:42:57 PM »

Hi Betty and Frankie,
Betty The finale is Wednesday, Tomorrow night. 
Yup, Kevin picked the wrong song and didn't do very
very well with it.  He said in an interview that it is
his and his wife's favorite song and that is why he 
chose it to sing. I have no idea who is going to win.
It will be fun to watch. 

In the Cookies of Life
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1898 on: September 15, 2009, 04:01:58 PM »

Sharon ~ I really don't know who is going to
win. But I do think the Texas Tenors and the
opera singer have a very good chance. If you
know who Susan Boyle is from BGT last season,
is going to be on the finale tomorrow night. She 
is singing "Wild Horses". Like Clay she should
have won.

In the Cookies of Life
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1899 on: September 15, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »

Good Evening!

Just popping in to say I hope everyone has a restful night!  Not too much happening around here.  It finally stopped raining today, but we were glad to get all of that rain for 4 or 5 days.  I ran errands (bank and grocery store) today and cut out more table and counter cloths for the Gazebo.  I've had these cloths for a while;  green check with watermelon print!!

Hug
 off to bed

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx