gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:04:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 265
Total: 265

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMELA!  (Read 3575 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: June 13, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »

Happy Birthday Pamela!

May this birthday be the beginning of a year that brings you opportunities, happiness and contentment. Wishing you a wonderful day today filled with laughter and good times.

Big Hug!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 01:14:54 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. Pamela
Miss you around these parts Laughing Hope you have a fabulous day and year ahead my friend!!!
Much love,
Sharon Happy Birthday

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »

PAMELA, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!  I know you have a lot of changes in your life and you are probably busy  but this birthday wish gives me the opportunity to tell  you how much I miss you posting once in a while.   I wish you good health and much happiness for your birthday year.  I made you a birthday cake so hope you enjoy it.   

Happy Birthday  Shirley/Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »

Happy Birthday Pamela!!!! Hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true. We miss you but know you are busy. Thanks for everything you do for us.  Huggles

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 06:15:23 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. PAMELA,  blow candle  Huggles  blow candle,
I HOPE THESE WISHES FIND YOU VERY HAPPY & ALSO HOPE THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR VERY SPECIAL DAY.
YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR US HERE ON CLAYMANIACS &  I THANK YOU FOR THAT.  IT WAS WONDERFUL MEETING YOU IN THE PAST..WE SURE HAD LOTS OF FUN.
I WISH YOU A YEAR FILLED WITH ALL THAT MAKES YOU VERY HAPPY.

HOPE YOU ARE OUT CELEBRATING.

ENJOY!!

dancing party Happy Birthday dancing party Happy Birthday  dancing party

Huggles,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »

Happy Birthday         HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMELA                 Happy Birthday

I hope you have had a wonderful birthday and that this year brings you good friends, good health and happiness.  Thank you for all you have done for us here and I hope you will be able to join us again whenever Clay decides what he is going to do next.

Take care and best wishes

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 09:01:15 PM »

Pamela,

Happy Birthday  Celebrate

Hope your birthday is terrific- thanks for all you do for us!

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 04:11:19 AM »

Happy Birthday, Pamela  Celebration - I am sorry i missed your big day, but I hope it was a happy one! I also hope the coming year will be a very happy one for you!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 07:28:21 AM »

Huggles Happy Birthday Huggles      Huggles Happy Birthday Huggles

Happy Belated Birthday, Pamela.

What can I say?  You are the best!  You are the one who brought us all together on this board in the early sweet and innocent days of our Clay fandom.  I can't begin to list the many, many kindnesses you have extended to me personally over the years.  I still wear those breast cancer ribbon earrings you gave me when I first got my diagnosis.  Except now I am wearing them in good health! (knock on wood). 

We all have to move on and do what is best for us and our loved ones.  So, although I miss you terribly in the role of "The Great and Wondrous Omniscient One", I am happy you are finding peace and hopefully joy in your current situation.

Love and good wishes go out to you this day and every day! Huggles

Thea

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 02:55:26 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMELA!!

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY. Many thanks for all the things you have done for us

and a special thanks for introducing me to all these great members.

Hope to meet you someday.                                                                    Happy Birthday
                                                                                      Betty Happy Birthday
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 03:03:45 PM »

Pam Sorry Im late I wish you health, love and happiness.  it was nice seeing you a couple years ago.  Hopefully some day I will make it back.

Celebration Celebration Celebration

love
Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 06:45:57 AM »

I'm late too!

Anyway, hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAMELA!! Huggles
I miss seeing you stop by the RTM!
Happy Birthday blow candle

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 07:34:02 AM »

I hope you had a wonderful day, dear friend, and I hope the year ahead brings you peace and happiness.   

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx