gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:19:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 277
Total: 277

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: So You Think You Can Dance 2009 "Official" thread  (Read 55859 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2009, 06:34:02 PM »

Evan's solo was quirky (as only HE can do!) and truly adorable.   And we all know he has a huge fan base. 

Now I'm also worrying about Ade.   Paranoid   

I'm not worrying about Ade. I think Evan is more in danger of leaving. Boxers. or no..

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2009, 06:42:27 PM »

2nd Performance by Brandon & Kayla.

Music by Slyvester.

Lil C....You have see the music with your ears.  You got you're grove on!You guys are daring.

Mary.... Holey Smokey's. Holy Smokes you gave a home run tonight!

Nigel...Jumpimg up and down! Yes! Yes! Yes! ROFLMAO  There us what the show is all about!

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »

Evan's solo was quirky (as only HE can do!) and truly adorable.   And we all know he has a huge fan base. 

Now I'm also worrying about Ade.   Paranoid   

I'm not worrying about Ade. I think Evan is more in danger of leaving. Boxers. or no..

It should be so Philly.... but we're coming down to popularity now and the judges were rather rough on Ade in the Samba.  Time will tell.   Paranoid 

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »

Group Dance the "Girls"

Contemporary Dance

Music By....Nina Martine

Lil C... It was very interesting to me. The stage is your gola.  I need to see this Buckness. Unison is okay.  I need more than amazing right now.

Mary....You guys are the epitome of strong sexy dancers!

Nigel...I love tha fact begin with a trio.  I love your chemistry!  I think were fantastic!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2009, 07:00:41 PM »

Time to Vote!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

I hate to say I was underwhelmed tonight Cry! with the exception of Brandon's solo Not Worthy Not Worthy Jaw drop! shock shocking wow it was incredible, and he's not been one of my favorites.
Methinks Melissa and Ade will be the ones in trouble.  I agree that Melissa is the girl who should be going, even though I love you Melissa, but I think Evan should have been gone some time ago, JMHO.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2009, 08:07:55 PM »

I totatly agree with you Sharon. I think Brandon will sail in the finals.  Also I think that Evan got that"Clay Aiken" thing going on. He's got a rabid fan base, like someone else we know.

Base on Kayla's performance tonight, I think she will sail in the finals as well.

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #207 on: July 29, 2009, 08:47:04 PM »

Philly... Sharon!  Huggles Huggles  I think we're all pretty much on the same page tonight.

My top two picks for the girls and guys tomorrow are:  Kayla, Jeanine, Ade and Brandon.

Evan's surely the dark (less talented) horse, but his fan base may surprise (or perhaps shock!) us all.   Paranoid  In which case... Ade will probably fall to the wayside and then I'll be very, very disappointed.

While Melissa is a beautiful dancer and has a special "something" that makes her so memorable, she just didn't impress me tonight.  (And let's face it girls... Evan did not help her cause.)

Hope Thea and Tiffany stop in too!  I'd love to hear their opinions.

Yes!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2009, 04:05:11 AM »

While Melissa is a beautiful dancer and has a special "something" that makes her so memorable, she just didn't impress me tonight.  (And let's face it girls... Evan did not help her cause.)

Cindy girl, you beat me to it.  When I saw Melissa pick Evan I thought oh crap, this is not good, especially for her.  When he attempted, and notice I said attempted to lift her, it didn't work.  Melissa is such a free, expressive, soaring dancer and Evan just couldn't show that off in her sad
Once again a rabid fan base as Philly so aptly named them, and yep us for Clay can have a more deserving contestant leave too soon, and if Ade is the sacrifice I'll be pissed Laughing
One more thought, the two routines that Evan and Melissa got didn't help their cause either, and yes I know they have to adapt to ANY style, but I'm just sayin' Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2009, 05:56:53 PM »

One more thought, the two routines that Evan and Melissa got didn't help their cause either, and yes I know they have to adapt to ANY style, but I'm just sayin'

Sharon... I couldn't agree more.      At this point in the competition, it's really difficult to "compare" the talent level of different dancers when the partnerships AND the choreography are so DIVERSE.  For example.... Evan and Melissa got an extremely tough Quick Step and I was unimpressed (in comparison to) the other routines last night.  But if ALL the couples had to do a Quick Step, then I'd have something to weigh and compare against.  Some dancers would shine and others would not.  Does that make sense  scratch

Of course, SYTYCD will never go that route.  But it would sure help me.  Laughing

Only 4 minutes till showtime!!

Popcorn!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »

AND THE FINALISTS ARE....

THE GIRLS.

JEANINE

KAYLA

THE BOYS

BRANDON

EVAN

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »

Cry! Cry! Melissa
  Evan  Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2009, 07:26:14 PM »

One more thought, the two routines that Evan and Melissa got didn't help their cause either, and yes I know they have to adapt to ANY style, but I'm just sayin'

Sharon... I couldn't agree more.      At this point in the competition, it's really difficult to "compare" the talent level of different dancers when the partnerships AND the choreography are so DIVERSE.  For example.... Evan and Melissa got an extremely tough Quick Step and I was unimpressed (in comparison to) the other routines last night.  But if ALL the couples had to do a Quick Step, then I'd have something to weigh and compare against.  Some dancers would shine and others would not.  Does that make sense  scratch

Sure does Cindy, and that's why it's not a perfect platform.  I would think most voters are young, and many times vote for the style and choreography the more NOW the better, wait ~~~how did Evan get through then ROFLMAO he does have an older broadway style, so how does that work Paranoid Maybe it's the underdog syndrome again Laughing just like Clay.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2009, 07:45:31 PM »

Cry! Cry! Melissa
  Evan  Laughing

I know.. Big Hug!

Well, Evan does have "The Clay Aiken Factor"

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #214 on: August 01, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »

Sure does Cindy, and that's why it's not a perfect platform.  I would think most voters are young, and many times vote for the style and choreography the more NOW the better, wait ~~~how did Evan get through then ROFLMAO he does have an older broadway style, so how does that work Paranoid Maybe it's the underdog syndrome again Laughing just like Clay.

Ok.  I'll admit I'm a sucker for one adorable, extremely talented underdog  blush but I think I've hit my limit.  Laughing

Could Evan really win this week???  More than likely  Yes!

I don't feel SYTYCD is fixed the way AI is.... (yup.  I've said it and I mean it!!!).... so now it's ALL up to the fans.  More than likely it'll depend on which direction Ade's votes swing  shrug and I'm ready for anything.             

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #215 on: August 01, 2009, 04:50:14 PM »

I'm going out on a limb and saying the final two will be Brandon and Jeanine Wink

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #216 on: August 02, 2009, 07:41:33 AM »

Before I venture a guess, I have a question.... will they have the girls dance with each of the guys this week?   That only seems fair for the final.   Wink  Or am I being too optimistic 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #217 on: August 02, 2009, 08:53:40 AM »

Before I venture a guess, I have a question.... will they have the girls dance with each of the guys this week?   That only seems fair for the final.   Wink  Or am I being too optimistic 

Seems fair to me too Cindy, but I am not sure, perhaps our hostess the lovely Philly can enlighten us bigsmile

Don't Know

I can't remember what happen last year... *Looks at Tiffany for enlightment* bigsmile

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #218 on: August 02, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »

Um.... Paranoid

That reply thingie is acting funky again...

That was me responding to Sharon..

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #219 on: August 02, 2009, 11:32:35 AM »

You rang Sharon? Laughing Wink Yes! They switch couples and dance together and the 2 girls and 2 guys will dance together once as well.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx