gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:14:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 271
Total: 271

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JUNE 6 & 7  (Read 2288 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: June 06, 2009, 09:07:53 AM »

How the American Idol coronation singles stack up, part 2

Kelly Clarkson, A Moment Like This (282,694 spins/2.24 billion audience)

Ruben Studdard, Flying Without Wings (10,411 spins/88.38 million audience)

Clay Aiken, This Is the Night (30,246 spins/199.4 million audience)

Fantasia, I Believe (17,892 spins/112.19 million audience)

Diana DeGarmo, I Believe (137 spins/1.97 million audience)

Carrie Underwood, Inside Your Heaven (36,400 spins/254.29 million audience)

Bo Bice, Inside Your Heaven (543 spins/3.03 million)

Taylor Hicks, Do I Make You Proud? (10,732 spins/81.86 million audience)

Katharine McPhee, My Destiny (18 spins/.15 million audience)

Jordin Sparks, This Is My Now (948 spins/10.17 million audience)

David Cook, Time of My Life (227,870 spins/1.37 billion audience)

Kris Allen, No Boundaries (1,039 spins/6.9 million audience)

Adam Lambert, No Boundaries (186 spins/1.16 million audience)

USA TODAY

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 09:09:37 AM »

THIS IS BY A BLOGGER WHO ORIGINALLY POSTED THE UNTRUE RUMOR- BUT AT LEAST DID SOME RESEARCH TO CORRECT THE ERROR.

Clay Aiken Continues With Charity While Scary Stalker Spreads Lies

To try to be as clear as could be, to the best of my knowledge the Bubel/Aiken Foundation is not – not – dropping Clay Aiken, that story being slightly more than fabricated, however, the foundation is undergoing an update, a rebranding of sort, and to that point Aiken is attempting to create more attention upon the charity itself, instead of on himself. The story of Aiken being removed from the charity, as I suggested Wednesday, was and is an outright falsity, apparently concocted by a scary stalker in an effort to discredit Aiken, while at the same time, perhaps unwittingly, damaging the reputation and role of the Foundation. The charity was founded in 2003 to offer opportunities and support to children living with disabilities, including autism. And as an aside, it seems perfectly cruel to play with the good work this or any charity organization does only in a vain and vague attempt to humiliate someone

A GUY NAMED BRIAN

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 09:11:27 AM »

THIS IS AN INTERESTING SITE AND HAS MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT CLAY, INCLUDING EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE ON CALENDAR AND COLLAGE FORM

Welcome to
Clay Aiken Kids

Our site is divided into easy to access sections based on various aspects of Clay's life and career.

Please click on the tool bars to the left to check out all the subpages.

CLAY AIKEN KIDS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »

Many years ago I did a search on the internet for the name Clay Aiken.

Little did I know when I did that how my life would change.  I found him singing This is The Night on The Miss America Pageant.  Well, I have been following him ever since. 

I am following him with a Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace.  A little while back I blogged about how the guy changed my life by inadvertently introducing me to so many electronic and technical aspects of this fandom.  Along with that, I am tweeting on Twitter, writing blogs, decorating and posting on Myspace and meeting people on Facebook.  Thank you Clay Aiken.

Tweeting on Twitter can be a lot of fun or as Clay has said "it is the devil".  I found that out this past week.  I was stalked by a "nutso stalker".  But with the fun part, read some very interesting and fun post by some great fans.  Be careful with the "nutso stalker" and embrace the great fans.

ALL THAT IS CLAY AIKEN

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 09:37:20 AM »

AI2 Sets Sales, Viewer Records

Whether comparing debut week singles sales or finale show viewers for the eight editions of American Idol, Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard of Season 2 still hold the crown.

Singles tabulations have been published for the winners and runner-ups at several sites, two being mjsbigidolblog: Kris and Adam: First Week Sales Comparison Chart and IDOL LIVE: Kris' and Adams' first week sales in comparison.

Ruben's "Flying Without Wings / Superstar" single tops the winners' column with 286,000 singles sold the first week; and Clay's "This Is the Night" / "Bridge Over Troubled Water" leads everyone -- winners and runners up -- with a 393,000-unit debut.

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 09:39:35 AM »

VIDEO HERE

Are you a racing fan?  Are you a Clay Aiken fan?  Well, if you answered yes to both of those questions, June 6, 2004 was a banner day for you.

Clay Aiken performed the national anthem and Measure of A Man at the MBNA 400: A Salute to Heroes race in Dover Deleware.  Clay chose to sing Measure of A Man to honor the 60th anniversary of D-Day.

There was a huge live crowd in attendance and millions who watched on TV.  The 400 laps/400 mile race was a big event in the racing schedule for the year.  Does Clay like racing?

CANN

Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 05:24:33 PM »

Hello, ANN!   wave

I have a new blog at the Carolina site entitled Where in the World Is Clay Aiken?  In addition to pondering the location of Clay, the blog also explores D-Day ceremonies, a drummer turned bugler by necessity, and the cache of movies I need to clear this summer. Such a chore!   Laughing

Graphics by AmazingCA, Ashes, and cindilu2 are featured.  Thnx for dropping by.

Have a great week, all!   Wink

Caro

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx