gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:47:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 29  (Read 1532 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: May 29, 2009, 04:38:00 AM »

Adam Lambert Responds To Clay Aiken’s Blogs: ‘If He Wants To Ride My Coattails, Good For Him’

NEW YORK, NY --

Adam Lambert has no hard feelings after “American Idol” Season 2 runner-up Clay Aiken bashed him then apologized over a series of blog posts late last week.

“I don’t know Clay,” Adam told Access Hollywood on Thursday morning after performing on the “Today Show.” “I’m glad he’s getting headlines now though, because he wasn’t before.”

Last week, Clay hit his official blog, and slammed Adam, this season’s runner-up. Clay revealed he only watched one episode of the FOX reality series all season, and it was the one where Adam Lambert took on Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire.”

“At that moment, thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening,” Clay wrote.

A day later, Clay hit his blog again, to apologize for his comments.

“I do apologize to Adam for my colorful (and negative) choice of words. I hope he can forgive me,” Clay wrote. “I imagine he doesn’t give a damn! :-) God knows he shouldn’t.”

And it appears Adam didn’t actually mind.

“If he wants to ride my coattails about it, good for him,” Adam told Access, giving Clay the thumbs up sign.

Adam also told Access he wasn’t unnerved by the news that AT&T employees handed out cell phones at two pro-Kris Allen “American Idol” parties in Arkansas during the final round of the competition show, and showed people how to send multiple texts at once.

“There are plenty of standards and practices set up where they make sure that there’s no, foul play. And I don’t think it’s a conspiracy,” Adam told Access. “I think people are making a big deal out of nothing. A couple of employees handed out a couple of phones and showed people how to use them. I don’t think that’s a conspiracy of any kind.”

ACCESSHOLLYWOOD

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 04:40:34 AM »

Wednesday's Word Up: Life password

Have you got a life password?

You've seen all the warnings telling you to use characters, numbers, etc. together to make a "strong password". Only after creating a super-random password do you find out you've promptly forgotten it. That's when you go back to your good old life password, the one that you use for everything from your PayPal account to your treasured USD29.95 a year subscription to Clay Aiken's member's only website.

Then, BOOM! Your vindictive ex discovers your password's the name of your beloved Pomeranian named Woofy and your life online is more or less over.

KLUE.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 04:42:36 AM »

My girlfriend and I hung out with Clay Aiken last night - tc

CLAYS PHOTO ON TWITTER

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 04:44:24 AM »

Here are some pics of Clay's looks from AI2:

THE CLAYBOARD

Clay "is" the "News"
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 04:17:24 AM »

Adam Lambert Responds To Clay Aiken’s Blogs: ‘If He Wants To Ride My Coattails, Good For Him’

“I don’t know Clay,” Adam told Access Hollywood on Thursday morning after performing on the “Today Show.” “I’m glad he’s getting headlines now though, because he wasn’t before.”

ACCESSHOLLYWOOD

Laughing Clay not getting headlines before? Now I think this is funny and no Clay doesn't need to ride on anyone's coattails, he's doing very well on his own.

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx