gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:01:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 339
Total: 339

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 16 & 17  (Read 1794 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: May 15, 2009, 10:04:14 PM »

Pigs must have flown and Hell has to have frozen over. I mean, seriously? Clay Aiken with his arm around Elvis Costello singing into the same mic?

Wha?

Heh, it’s just the delicious humor of Tina Fey and co. In last night’s season finale of 30 Rock, Jack (Alec Baldwin) throws a telethon for his long-lost dad (Alan Alda), who needs a kidney transplant.

Calling in all his chits as a network executive, Jack assembles a huge cast of singers/musicians to perform the opus “Give a Kidney”, “We are the World” style, and much hilarity ensues.

In an earlier scene, Jack has Elvis, Clay and Mary J. Blige in his office to “convince” them to join the effort, but it turns out…he’s got something on all of them.

Watch the videos after the JUMP….

Clay Aiken, Elvis Costello and Mary J. Blige need no convincing

MJ'S BLOG

A COUPLE OF VIDEOS FROM THE SHOW HERE

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »

Hip enough to bring in Mary J. Blige, Clay Aiken, Elvis Costello, Norah Jones, Cyndi Lauper, Sheryl Crow, Wyclef Jean, Moby, Ad-Rock, Steve Earle and a backstage party's worth of other musicians for a "benefit concert" during the show's season finale.

GOOGLE.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »

He strong-arms Mary J. Blige ("Who got you out of a 20-year exclusive contract with SeaWorld?"), Clay Aiken ("Your cousin Kenneth Parcell" -- hee! -- "already promised me you'd do it") and Elvis Costello ("or should I say, Declan McManus, international art thief?") and then sweet-talks Sheryl Crow and Adam Levine. Costello and the Broadway-seasoned Aiken are clearly the most natural actors of the group (and got several good lines), but all five seemed pretty game.

ZAP2IT

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:17:08 PM »

THE BEAUTIFUL RENDITION OF UNCHAINED MELODY THAT CLAY DID AFTER THE DF AND F SHOW- IN THE BAR!!!

UNCHAINED MELODY

Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 03:47:32 AM »

A Week of High Notes

Clay Soars with UM, '30 Rock'

Once I heard Clay Aiken's exquisite version of "Unchained Melody" on American Idol 2 in 2003, the song and especially the heavenly high note became tops in my book.

New CAROLINA ON MY MIND blog features the UM after-party video, post '30 Rock' links ... and pix of new granddaughter.  Wink

Hope you enjoy. Have a great weekend, all!   

Caro 

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx