gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:36:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 30:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 214092 times)
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 12:07:44 PM »

Thea,
 Is"nt that one of DF stepson?s  I saw a picture of them once ,I believe they have a rock band.

BETTY, I have no idea.  I'll bet there are others here who would know.  Anybody?

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »

BECKY/IN AWE OF CLAY just PM'ed me.  The "hunk" in the picture with Clay is, indeed, DF's stepson....Brody Jenner.   

BETTY, you were right!    Not Worthy Not Worthy

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »

Yes and no. Brody is David's STEP SON.

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »

Yes and no. Brody is David's STEP SON.

Thanks, SHELLEY.  While you were replying, I corrected the above post!  Wink

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 01:56:39 PM »

Just read Clay is supposed to be on E tonight. Hope it"s true.
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 02:14:26 PM »

Just read Clay is supposed to be on E tonight. Hope it"s true.

BETTY--FROM WHAT I READ ON THE CH, WE DON'T WANT THIS.  ET MAYBE.  NOT E!  SUPPOSEDLY IT IS DISGUSTING.

I LOVE SPRING.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »

Ohforgodsake. Why do people get so dramatic over garbage?

I went to the CH to see what all the fuss was about. They were getting all desperate and secretive and "don't go to the E site; it's disgusting! It's horrible! It's terrible!" But of course, having seen whatever the hell they were talking about themselves, they felt no need to let anyone else in on it. Roll eyes

The "big deal" is that the E site runs the 30-second promo for 30 Rock (that has all of about 2 seconds of Clay in it). Then, there's a break of about 10 seconds before the next video starts. That vid is a clip of swampthing talking crap. BFD.

Why people give him so much power over their lives, I just don't get. hypnotic

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 02:53:36 PM »

Just read that Clay will be on "E" tonight from Vegas.
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »

This is the ET interview:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/05/74090/index.html

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »

That's ET, rather than E.

As Gwenn said, ET is good. We like them. Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 05:07:15 PM »

Gwenn, Sunny and Everyone,

I do apologize for saying watch E instead of ET.  I did"nt watch E anyway..

betty
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 05:11:05 PM »

Betty,

'Nothing to apologize for! Huggles

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »

CLAY WILL BE IN RALEIGH NEXT MONDAY!!

Bringing this over from the CB. Anybody going?

Just got an e-mail from NC Theatre, and an event listed for NEXT MONDAY, MAY 18th, lists CLAY as a presenter!! image Cool Beans!!! image

3rd Annual NCT Capital Awards: Monday, May 18th! Tickets On Sale Now!

The 3rd Annual NCT Capital Awards will take place on Monday, May 18, 2009 in Raleigh Memorial Auditorium at the Progress Energy Center for the Performing Arts! Presented by Capital Bank, the NCT Capital Awards is a program designed to recognize outstanding high school musical productions and performances.

The following schools are participating this year: Cardinal Gibbons High School, Cary Academy, Cedar Ridge High School, Chapel Hill High School, Green Hope High School, North Raleigh Christian Academy, Northwood High School, Overhills High Schools, The Philharmonic Association, Ravenscroft School, Trinity Academy, and West Johnston High School.

The black-tie ceremony will feature Broadway veteran Clay Aiken, and other celebrity presenters, including Lynda Loveland of MIX 101.5, Steve Daniels of WTVD ABC 11, Roy Dicks of The News & Observer, and several others.

Tickets are $15 and are available by calling the NC Theatre Box Office at 919-831-6941 x6944.

For more information, please visit http://smr.mm.ticketmaste...cGl0YWxfYXdhcmRzLmh0bWw= face=Georgia size=2>http://www.nctheatre.com/conservatory/capital_awards.html or call Staci Thornton at 919-855-9960.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 05:50:22 PM »

Steve Daniels is such an ass. Laughing

Oh, sorry. Back to Clay! blush

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 06:34:24 PM »

The Annual NCT Capital Awards are always taped and shown in full length on local TV ..I have watched for the last 2 years...Can't remember what station though.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 06:47:53 PM »

The Annual NCT Capital Awards are always taped and shown in full length on local TV ..I have watched for the last 2 years...Can't remember what station though.

Brian Williams Television will produce the North Carolina Theatre Capital Awards for NCT and WRAL-TV again this year.  This is one of the capital city’s truly special nights of entertainment, becoming known as “The Tony Awards of Raleigh”.  Put it on your calendar, it is not to be missed!

Sponsored by Capital Bank, the NCT Capital Awards are designed to recognize outstanding high school musical productions and performances.  Awards include “Outstanding Leading Actor” and “Outstanding Leading Actress”, “Supporting Actors”, and “Outstanding Musical”.   It is a chance to see the future stars of Broadway, right here in Raleigh.  BWTV is delighted to be producing the TV show which will air in June as a one-hour special.

brianwilliamstv.com

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 06:52:22 PM »

Moonie, how do you do that? You can be in 2 places at once. It's uncanny!

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 07:00:55 PM »

Moonie, how do you do that? You can be in 2 places at once. It's uncanny!

It's a gift Laughing

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 07:09:50 PM »

Back from Fabulous Vegas...I am so hooked!!! Gwenn...my golly girl, glad you are OK!

Bringing you this:From the CH:

Clay Aiken Was Not Kicked Out According to Justin Guarini

Print and audio interview:
http://mjsbigidolblog.com/?p=3664

Quote:
This morning on WLS/Chicago, Paul Harris talked with Justin Guarini about whether Clay Aiken was kicked out of the “Idol” studio a few days ago.

As it turns out, the American Idol machine is bitter and creating a backlash against Clay for leaving them behind. He sued 19 to get out of the restrictive and greedy management contract in 2004 and helped Kelly Clarkson do the same in 2005. Last fall he chose not to re-sign with 19 Recordings (distributed by RCA/RMG). Honestly, who can blame him when they have not promoted his music at all and have made some bad decisions about the (cover) albums they wanted him to make.

His fans were wondering why he was often bashed by Simon. It explains why “Idol Gives Back” ignored their very own UNICEF ambassador and it explains why Clay hasn’t been invited back to perform on American Idol. I can understand not including him, if that’s as far as it went, but to plant a manufactured scandal in the National Enquirer is going too far.

Its a dirty business. How many other scandals was AI responsible for feeding to the tabloids? Ryan Seacrest has certainly also done his share of damage to Clay’s reputation on his radio show and on the E! network.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 07:18:20 PM »

Its a dirty business

That says it all. 

Welcome "home" JOHANNA!   Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx