gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:41:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 433
Total: 433

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 30:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 213317 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: May 13, 2009, 06:06:26 AM »

Welcome to CM Discussion number 30.  This is the official Clay discussion thread at Claymaniacs.com. 

To that end, please include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, thoughts, opinions or anything that encourages conversation is welcome.  Personal conversation should take place in our community threads. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. State your opinion then move on. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack on you.  A negative opinion is not a personal attack on Clay.

This is a linear style thread, in that several topics may be discussed in this single thread, sometimes all at once.  All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, links to pictures are encouraged but clickable thumbnails may also be posted in moderation.  No post-hoing of pics!!  No full-sized photos will be permitted.

All previous threads will be archived in the "Archives - Critical Mass" forum.

Thanks and have fun!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 06:46:35 AM »

Well, it looks like I'm the first one here.

First, Gwenn, I'm sooooo glad you're ok.   Huggles  Take care, my friend.

Next, I have to agree with Marilyn on that Chicago Sun article.  Funny, it took them a whole week to report that.  Doesn't add up.   No!  Bunch of bull-dodo, if you ask me.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 06:51:26 AM »

Good Morning!

Next, I have to agree with Marilyn on that Chicago Sun article.  Funny, it took them a whole week to report that.

wave MICKI!  I can assure you that Bill Zwecker, the "journalist" from the Chicago Sun Times, has very little credibility and respect around these parts.  Personally I put him in the same category as the "swamp thang".   For that matter, IMHO the Chicago Sun Times is nothing better than a "rag".  The Chicago Tribune is considered to be the more respectable newspaper for the greater Chicago metropolitan area.

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 06:55:13 AM »

Oh!  I don't believe I've ever posted on the first page of the Critical Mass thread before.  I'm feeling very .....nekked....right about now!   Paranoid

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 07:11:38 AM »

THEA,   

Better get some clothes on.

Betty  Huggles
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 07:44:41 AM »

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.  I WILL BE FINE.  I SLEPT ALMOST 11 HOURS LAST NIGHT.   Huggles

AS FAR AS THE STUPID CRAP ABOUT CLAY----I THINK OF IT THIS WAY.  SOMEONE IS ALWAYS GONNA SPIN THINGS THEIR OWN WAY.  DO I THINK CLAY GOT A WARM WELCOME THERE?  NO.  WHY?  WHY SHOULD THEY?  I LOVE HIM TO DEATH BUT HE STUCK HIS FOOT IN HIS MOUTH ABOUT AI ON MORE THAN 1 OCCASION.  THE LAST TIME HE SAID ANYTHING POSITIVE WAS WHEN HE DEFENDED PAULA, WHO, IF YOU NOTICE, NEVER HAS DEFENDED CLAY.  HE DOES OWE AI HIS CAREER AND I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE LIGHT OF THE SHOW.  HE HAS.  STUPID MOVE.  I THINK HE EXPECT6ED EVERYONE TO OOOOH AND AAAAAH OVER PARKER AND THAT IS WHY HE WENT.  I AM CERTAIN IT HURT HIS FEELINGS.

HENCE, THE MOTHER THERESA QUOTE.  IN A BLOG.  I GET HIM.  REMEMBER THE QUOTE BEFORE THE swampthing CRAP? 

ADAM AND CLAY?  OMG, NO WAY.  IF CLAY WENT TO SEE ADAM, PERHAPS IT WAS TO GIVE HIM SUPPORT AS THE PROBABLE FIRST GAY  AI WINNER.  (I WAS GONNA SAY PROBABLE AI WINNER WHO IS GAY BUT I AM FOLLOWING CLAY'S RESPONSE TO BERKLEY ON THE OFC.)  IF ADAM WINS----AND I DO BELIEVE HE PROBABLY WILL---THAT WILL BE  A HUGE COUP FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY.

LAYING LOW TODAY.  I JUST GOT A LECTURE FROM MY GOOD FRIEND THAT I DO TOO MUCH.  I CAN'T PICTURE MYSELF STOPPING BUT I AM GONNA TONE THINGS DOWN A LITTLE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 08:04:29 AM »

What reason would Clay have to go see Adam?  Because he's gay?  Personally, I doubt he knows or gives a crap about any of the contestants.  I'm not sure I even believe he was there.  Has there been any credible source that actually saw him?   And, if he was ushered out, shame on them!  On to bigger and better things!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 08:06:03 AM »

Hi Betty, wave

Adam hasn't been on Broadway yet, but he has received offers for leading roles on Broadway since appearing on Idol. 'Don't know if Clay has met him or not. They both have amazing voices with wide ranges, great tone, and flexibility. I think seeing them together in a performance, in a number designed to show off each of them, would be fantastic!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 08:07:08 AM »

What reason would Clay have to go see Adam?  Because he's gay?  Personally, I doubt he knows or gives a crap about any of the contestants.  I'm not sure I even believe he was there.  Has there been any credible source that actually saw him?   And, if he was ushered out, shame on them!  On to bigger and better things!

I just don't think the whole story is worth getting upset over. hypnotic

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 08:16:01 AM »

THEA,   

Better get some clothes on.

Betty 

lmao  That's probably not a bad idea, BETTY!   Huggles

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 09:03:37 AM »

THEA PLEASE GET DRESSED. lmao

JUST COMING IN TO SAY HI BEEN BUSY BOUGHT A NEAT LITTLE CAR YESTERDAY,FORD FOCUS,JUST LOVE IT LOOKING FOR A TOYOTA BUT SETTLED ON A FOCUS. BECAUSE THE DEALERSHIP IS TO FAR TO GO FOR SERVICE, ANYWAY ITS WHITE LOOKS LIKE ME. ROFLMAO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN Paranoid ANYHOW, 2008 WITH 7,542 MILES APROGRAM CAR REL NICE  JUST LIKE BRAND NEW, FIRST TIME IN YEARS I HAVE DONE ANYTHING FOR ME.LIKE THIS.

GOT NEW FURNITURE JUST DARLING FARMHOUSE COTTAGE STYLE. HAVING MY HOUSE PAINTED THIS WEEK WHAT A MESS. HAPPY AS A LARK LIFE IS SO GOOD.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »

GLORY!  Clapping Clapping

Your Ford Focus sound great!  My granddaughter drives a used one and it has been trouble-free.  Good mileage, too. It had been her "Papa's".  I know he would be proud to have her driving it.   Huggles

I'm so happy for you.  Your move fits you well!  Wink  A new paint job plus some new furniture.  I'll bet your place is really cute.  Isn't your daughter getting married also?? 

WOW!  You deserved some good luck! Now you have family close by.  I read, with interest, about your son and family in Egypt.  You can be very proud of your family! They must have a special Mom!  Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 09:17:57 AM »

I just don't think the whole story is worth getting upset over. hypnotic

EXACTLY!!

its just spin- they love to put negatives on everything. I still think it would put AI as sore losers, if thats how they reacted. It just doesnt compute- dont forget he also narrated AI2 rewind.  Has been on the show several times since the split.
Also, Gwenn- Daughtery!!11 has said much worse about AI in several places, but now he has an album to sell and so he is welcomed with open arms - I dont think AI gives a good crap about things former contestants say- a lot of the prior contestants have said things- it means nothing.
Think about the things said from SLIme-on and Randy dog about Clay- that was much more rude in my opinion

I am not getting upset-Clay is still enough of a celebrity for the paps to concentrate on. And it will die down for something else I am sure

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 09:37:10 AM »

I AGREE THAT THIS IS NOT WORTH MY WORRY. 

GOOD INTERVIEW WITH DONNY OSMOND.  IT IS AT THE END, BUT WORTH THE WAIT.  CUTE.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/05/74090/index.html

ALSO, THIS IS INTERESTING.  CLAY IN LA.  WALING WITH SOME HUNKY GUY.  SOME SAY IT IS DF'S STEPSON.  NO IDEA.  SOME SAY IT ISN'T.  I HAVE NO IDEA SINCE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CELEBRITIES.  I LOOK IN A PEOPLE MAG AND I DON'T KNOW 90% OF THEM.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/05/13/clay-aiken-channels-mother-teresa/

MOST OF THE COMMENTS ARE GOOD.  SOME HATERS.  I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO AWAY ALREADY. 

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 09:41:41 AM »

. HAPPY AS A LARK LIFE IS SO GOOD.

Glory, I am soooo happy that everything is going well with you!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »

THEA PLEASE GET DRESSED.

lmao  GLORY and BETTY, per your request I decided to finally get dressed.  Being nekked is highly overrated!   bigsmile

So glad life is looking good for your these days, MS GLORY!   Huggles

GWENN, I can't figure out the identity of said "hunky guy" walking with Clay in the picture either.  No!  HOWEVER, a window popped up about "hunky guy's" argyle sweater.  It's on sale for about 139 bucks!  Run,  don't walk, to take advantage of this amazing deal on sweaters!   Paranoid

http://www.bluefly.com/Harrison-navy-cashmere-argyle-v-neck-sweater/cat20180/300105003/detail.fly?cm_mmc=CJ-_-2481809-_-3152429-_-Harrison+navy+cashmere+argyle+v-neck+sweater&referer=cjunction_3152429_10436858_30e4f9b55c

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 10:59:48 AM »

Clay and "Mystery Hunk"attired in pricey argyle sweater strolling downtown LA.

No full-sized photos will be permitted.

MICHELLE, is this a "whoops?"  Paranoid

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 11:11:39 AM »

Sunny,
                   Sorry I thought Adam has been on Broadway though not as a leading man.

I looked at the Life and Style mag. last week there is an article about some
                   of his stage  life,  actually quite a good size article. Hw was in a stage outfit
                     and I thought he had a part in "Wicked" I could be wrong, I often am. Must find the
                    mag. and reread it.
                                                          Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 11:14:26 AM »

Thea,
 Is"nt that one of DF stepson?s  I saw a picture of them once ,I believe they have a rock band.

Betty
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »

Betty,

Yes, he was in the chorus, I think, in Wicked. But the show was either L.A.-based, or a touring company. Whatever the case, he had to be good to make it into the cast. Wink

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx