gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:06:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 240
Total: 240

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 3 - Week of 5-12-09  (Read 25989 times)
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »

tHEA - ADAM'S LINE HAS BEEN OPEN AND I'VE BEEN VOTING FOR THE LAST TEN MINUTES. I THINK PEOPLE MAY THING, AS SIMON DOES, THAT HE'S A SURE THING AND NOT BOTHER TO VOTE FOR HIM. I HOPE IT IS HIM AND KRIS TOO.

Hi EVELYN.  I've put in about 50 text message votes for Kris.  I'll go back and send another 25 for Adam.  I don't want to go over my texting limit, though.  PHil would have a fit!!!  Laughing

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2009, 07:07:43 PM »

THEA - WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING IN? THE LINES ARE OPEN AND THERE'S NO CHARGE.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »

THEA - WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING IN? THE LINES ARE OPEN AND THERE'S NO CHARGE.

Because I'm too lazy!!!   Laughing  Anyway, I think text messages count just as much as phone calls.  If I'm mistaken, please let me know.  Anybody???

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »

i THINK THEY COUNT AS MUCH THEA, THEY JUST AREN'T FREE. IT'S EASIER AND CHEAPER TO DIAL.  USE YOUR FINGER, GIRL!!!!

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »

I PUT THE NUMBER IN AND THEN JUST KEEP HITTING REDIAL.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2009, 07:26:29 PM »

THINK THEY COUNT AS MUCH THEA, THEY JUST AREN'T FREE. IT'S EASIER AND CHEAPER TO DIAL.  USE YOUR FINGER, GIRL!!!!

EVELYN, you crack me up!    lmao lmao lmao  I just found out that I have "unlimited texting", so I'm OK with just hitting the "resend" button on my cell phone.  Don't worry, I'm not going to allow Adam to be voted off tomorrow!   Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »

I think Kris knows much more about music than Danny does. And Adam knows more about performing. My vote for the final 2 is Kris and Adam.

I'm with you here Sunny, Kris deserves to be in the finale Clapping I don't know what I'm feeling about Adam tonight, actually the whole show, the judges goofing around and Paula and Simon acting like children is very distracting Naughty

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2009, 07:50:29 PM »

We've been saying a lot of this for awhile now:

TOP 5 WAYS IDOL PUSHES ITS FAVORITES

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2009, 07:53:05 PM »

Laughing  So true, SUNNY!    And to think we've been taken in by all of this crap for 8 years.  Right about now I'm questioning my own sanity for watching all of these years!   

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2009, 07:53:14 PM »

I think Kris knows much more about music than Danny does. And Adam knows more about performing. My vote for the final 2 is Kris and Adam.

I'm with you here Sunny, Kris deserves to be in the finale Clapping I don't know what I'm feeling about Adam tonight, actually the whole show, the judges goofing around and Paula and Simon acting like children is very distracting Naughty
Yeah, what was with them tonight?? Randy was the only one who seemed stable. hypnotic

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2009, 07:54:21 PM »

Laughing  So true.  And to think we've been taken in by all of this crap for 8 years.  Right about now I'm questioning my own sanity for watching all of these years!   

Aw, face it, Thea. We watch cuz Adam's cute... And David Cook was cute... And....

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2009, 07:56:56 PM »

Aw, face it, Thea. We watch cuz Adam's cute... And David Cook was cute... And....

Laughing  Well, okay then, MS SUNNY!   I'll continue to question my sanity, but I will not be questioning my enjoyment of the eye candy over these years.  That's what's kept my rump in my recliner watching AI for all these years!   

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »

Yeah, what was with them tonight?? Randy was the only one who seemed stable. hypnotic

And even that's dubious hypnotic

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2009, 07:59:29 PM »

ok - EVERYONE - I'M OFF FOR THE NIGHT. IT'S BEEN FUN AND I'VE VOTED ALL NIGHT.''

THEA - GLAD YOU KEPT HITTING THAT RESEND BUTTON Laughing Laughing Laughing

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
captivatedbyclay
Claynewbie

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2009, 08:08:50 PM »

I  can't understand why anyone would even think that Clay would want to tour with Adam.
Clay doesn't need Adam.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2009, 08:13:44 PM »

I  can't understand why anyone would even think that Clay would want to tour with Adam.
Clay doesn't need Adam.
We've considered the idea because it was mentioned in an article.

As for Clay needing Adam, that's a matter of opinion. Some folks think he sure needs something. shrug

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »

Gokey admits that being home makes him want to win for the hometown folks. "I did wonder, 'Why do they want me?' But I just want to give love back. I'm not here for the attention."

"I am!" Lambert cuts in. The line cracks the others up, but he's not joking.

"Look," says Lambert, "I didn't really come here to win as much as I came to get exposure and build my career. It's about what the show gives us."

Gokey listens, then says, "I think it's about leaving a mark in people's hearts."

Lambert takes it in, but continues. "I have treated the whole show as a set list, really. To show all my angles. So if I do an album, it'll be a reflection of what I did on the show."

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE TOP 3

captivatedbyclay
Claynewbie

« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2009, 08:34:58 PM »

I believe that Michael Orland said that he come to see his friends to show them Parker; Clay would never need Adam.
After all this time I would think that Clay's fans would not believe that article about Clay being told to leave AI. What a piece of tabliod crap. Clay does not need to be a miley Cyrus to have a long lasting and very nice career.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2009, 11:50:12 PM »

I believe that Michael Orland said that he come to see his friends to show them Parker; Clay would never need Adam.
After all this time I would think that Clay's fans would not believe that article about Clay being told to leave AI. What a piece of tabliod crap. Clay does not need to be a miley Cyrus to have a long lasting and very nice career.
Miley Cyrus wants to tour with Adam too?

captivatedbyclay
Claynewbie

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2009, 06:37:12 AM »

Good, They will be good at screaming and sceeching together. 
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx