gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:09:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 274
Total: 274

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 4 - Week of 5-5-09  (Read 30597 times)
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2009, 06:26:55 PM »

Sorry, I've been on the phone with my son as I've been typing.  I watched Paula cavorting on stage without the sound and then I missed the name of this lady onstage wearing the wife-beater shirt.   Could somebody please tell me who that is.  Is it Gwenn Stefani????

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2009, 06:33:22 PM »

sorry! As soon as I posted my last comment Moonshot needed to go outside. He ate grass for about 20 minutes to ease a tummyache. We'd still be out there but I made him come back inside.

So I guess I missed Paula's performance.

That was Gwen Stefani back with the band No Doubt singing I'm Just a Girl from the album Tragic Kingdom. I have the album and love it. It's from ages ago. She sounded awful singing it on Idol though. I'm disappointed. This is how it is supposed to sound:

I'm Just a Girl - No Doubt

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2009, 06:33:53 PM »

What else did I miss? How was Paula's performance? Did anything else happen?

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »

Thanks, MICHELLE.  I had a feeling it might be Gwenn Stefani.  Wow, she's in good shape for having had two babies not too long ago.

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2009, 06:37:16 PM »

Come on, come on............

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2009, 06:38:16 PM »

The first person announced SAFE tonight is KRIS ALLEN.

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »

wow. Color me totally surprised! blink

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2009, 06:41:53 PM »

You & me too Michelle

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »

MICHELLE, I'm intrigued by the teacup in "Sherlock's hand. (your avie)  I wonder what china pattern that is?  Does anybody recognize it?  Yup, I'm into stuff like that!!!  Laughing

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2009, 06:44:08 PM »

Her number was about how you'd expect. Her voice is synthesized all to heck so it doesn't even sound real. But that's how she always sounds.

Her dancing was okay, but not sharp. She didn't finish the poses--threw most of them away, and she used a lot of repetitive movements. The guys with her were pretty sharp, and there were some fun moments. It's funny--she still does a lot of "cheerleader-type" stuff.

She was lip-synching, but that's to be expected when you dance and sing at the same time.

Hey, the stairs are working tonight!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »

Time for another performance. This time from Daughtry who will be singing their single No Surprise off their second album, Leave This Town, due out mid-July.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2009, 06:44:36 PM »

Not as much as Kris was! Laughing

I guess Allison will be the one to go tonight. (Even though I'd prefer it to be Danny.)

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »

What agony for Adam, Allison, & Danny...

Well maybe just Allison & Danny....I feel Adam is quite sure of himself bigsmile

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2009, 06:45:29 PM »

wave       wave

I don't know if somebody is trying to tell me something or what.  I couldn't get into this thread so I had to log out twice and come back in before it would work.

Then my brother called from Virginia and he loves to talk.  

I have had AI on but I will have to read back to see what has happened.  This is when I really appreciate your hard work, Michelle.

Hopefully, the weather in the Triangle will stay calm tonight -- it is a lot better here tonight compared to last night.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »

Her number was about how you'd expect. Her voice is synthesized all to heck so it doesn't even sound real. But that's how she always sounds.

Her dancing was okay, but not sharp. She didn't finish the poses--threw most of them away, and she used a lot of repetitive movements. The guys with her were pretty sharp, and there were some fun moments. It's funny--she still does a lot of "cheerleader-type" stuff.

She was lip-synching, but that's to be expected when you dance and sing at the same time.

Hey, the stairs are working tonight!

Thank you for the recap, Sunny! Huggles

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2009, 06:46:02 PM »

MICHELLE, I'm intrigued by the teacup in "Sherlock's hand. (your avie)  I wonder what china pattern that is?  Does anybody recognize it?  Yup, I'm into stuff like that!!!  Laughing

Wow. Checkin' out the china pattern on an avie. That's impressive, Dev!

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »

Not as much as Kris was! Laughing

True! Laughing

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »

Thank you for the recap, Sunny! Huggles
I am here to serve. bigsmile

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2009, 06:47:23 PM »

I have a feeling (and I'm hoping) Danny will be going home.  Paranoid  After last night's performance, I'm just not as enthralled with him as I once was.  

wave WILSON BARB!  I've also been having trouble with this website this evening.  I'm relieved to hear that it's not just my computer.

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2009, 06:47:53 PM »

Wow. Checkin' out the china pattern on an avie. That's impressive, Dev!

Laughing I love it! Someone probably knows though. I'll do some sleuthing on the Holmesian forum and get back to you.  bigsmile

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx