gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:29:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 7 - Week of 4-14-09  (Read 24646 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2009, 06:13:52 PM »

Kris
Anoop
Allyson

Adam
Danny

Lil/Matt- either one could go

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2009, 06:16:23 PM »

edit:  or Matt could be voted off and I wouldn't shed a tear.  I know, I'm callous....
I'm callous, too. Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2009, 07:53:04 PM »

I did enjoy Adam tonight as usual, but the show wasn't my favorite all in all shrug wasn't fond of a lot of the song choices.  Clay sang "Somewhere Out There" movie night it was wonderful, and good old Fantasia had her best night ever with "Summertime"

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2009, 05:52:29 AM »

My top three:

Adam
Danny
Allison

I agree Lil needs to go home now!!!   I was so disappointed when I heard she was going to sing "The Rose".  That is a favorite of mine and was so hoping that Allison would sing that one.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2009, 06:20:36 AM »

I have not been watching, but tuned in for a few minutes while I was waiting for DWTS to come on.

Is Lil the one with red hair?   I did hear Adam sing.  Is he wearing eye makeup or are those black lashes natural?  Good looking young man and reminds me a little of Elvis. 

I did hear that one is blind. Is he still on?  Also, I think I heard one was gay.  Which one?

Since I have not been watching, I don't know how the fourth judge is working out.  I would think the time restraints would be helped if they went back to the original three stooges, I mean, judges:  Randy, Paula, and Simon. Wink

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2009, 07:06:34 AM »

I have not been watching, but tuned in for a few minutes while I was waiting for DWTS to come on.

Is Lil the one with red hair?   I did hear Adam sing.  Is he wearing eye makeup or are those black lashes natural?  Good looking young man and reminds me a little of Elvis. 

I did hear that one is blind. Is he still on?  Also, I think I heard one was gay.  Which one?

Since I have not been watching, I don't know how the fourth judge is working out.  I would think the time restraints would be helped if they went back to the original three stooges, I mean, judges:  Randy, Paula, and Simon. Wink

Prissy, Lil is the African American contestant.  Allison has the red hair.
Our Adam does wear eyeliner, black nail polish, verra good looking and is openly gay, and yes there is some Elvis in him Wink
Kara is a terrific judge, don't know how most feel about 4 stooges Laughing, but they need to address the time restraints ASAP.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2009, 07:12:14 AM »

Well, Simon's talking about leaving the show when his contract is up in a year, so that might help the timing situation. (Although, he's usually pretty brief in his critiques, so an extra 10 seconds probably won't help all that much.)

It's Kara and Paula who go on and on. Kara has some good things to say; she just needs to say them with fewer words. Paula... never mind. hypnotic

Maybe they could do away with the "guest mentor" clips. Especially when they involve Quentin Tarantino and do nothing but waste time.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2009, 07:12:33 AM »

Our Adam does wear eyeliner, black nail polish, verra good looking and is openly gay, and yes there is some Elvis in him

I agree, SHARON.  One of the endearing qualities about Adam to me is that he is who he is.   And indeed, Phil and I have been saying all along that in many ways Adam is Elvis incarnate!   I wonder if he's been studying videos of Elvis the past few weeks.

Kara is a terrific judge, don't know how most feel about 4 stooges , but they need to address the time restraints ASAP.

I agree that Kara is a terrific judge, and I also believe Paula's critiques this year are "spot on".  IMO Randy is the weakest of the judges...His "pitchy" and "you didn't bring it, dawg" comments are wearing thin on me.

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2009, 08:03:03 AM »

Thanks for the info on Idol.

Maybe I will become interested again at some point.  After the second season with Clay, I watched for a couple of years, but have not watched in recent years. 

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2009, 06:06:50 PM »

***RESULTS TIME!***

The contestants are singing Maniac from the movie Flashdance for their group song.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2009, 06:08:54 PM »

wave  MICHELLE !

I must say that I have enjoyed many of the group songs this year !  Clapping Clapping

Ryan still is obnoxious, IMHO!  Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2009, 06:10:18 PM »

I don't see what everyone finds obnoxious about him on this show. He intros people, keeps things moving, and asks whatever stupid questions they tell him to ask. shrug

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2009, 06:11:28 PM »

I'd really like to see Lil go tonight. But I think she had all her friends voting for her pretty heavily last night.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »

wave   Hi Michelle, Sunny & Barb

Sounds like we are getting ready to have a storm so don't know how long I will be here.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2009, 06:13:08 PM »

Hello ladies!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »

Adam gives great answers!

The contestants went to the premiere of the movie 17 Again (with Zac Efron) last night.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »

I don't see what everyone finds obnoxious about him on this show. He intros people, keeps things moving, and asks whatever stupid questions they tell him to ask. shrug

Just my personal feelings, perhaps.  shrug

BARB -  Thunderstorms threatening??  Paranoid   Hang tight!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2009, 06:17:11 PM »

Allison Iraheta ... is SAFE

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2009, 06:17:46 PM »

Adam Lambert ... is SAFE

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2009, 06:19:02 PM »

Anoop Desai ... is in the Bottom Three

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx