gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:20:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAYGIRL/KELLY  (Read 3131 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« on: April 06, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »

Happy Birthday, Kelly  Celebrate Although we have never gotten the chance to meet, I want you to know how much I appreciate reading your loving posts - you are a friend to everyone, and never leave anyone out.  I also appreciate the information you give on the Magazine Thread so much - I am sure you have helped Clay Magazine Collectors a lot! You are a special girl - have a wonderful birthday. I hope there will be lots of fun for you in the coming year - and I hope we will be meeting at a Clay concert!  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 12:15:52 PM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KELLY!!!! flower

Your birthday crept up on us!!!!  For this special occasion I will bring the whole gang out to sing to you:

I wish my fellow Illinoisan the BEST birthday ever!!!!  I know you love snow, and you got some on your birthday, which I bet doesn't happen very often.  I hope that makes your day extra special.

Thanks for being the sweet, wonderful girl that you are.  I am so pleased that you are part of our group.  May the year ahead bring special happiness to you and your Mom.  AND may this be the year we meet up for a concert!!!!!

Stare at this beautiful face when you are feeling down...

Very best wishes to you, my friend, always.   Huggles
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 01:07:19 PM »

Happy Birthday Kelly!!! Hope you have a great day and hope all your wishes come true. I enjoy your posts and you are a very caring person. Don't ever change. Huggles Hope you get to see David Cook in concert someday and I love to meet you at a Clay concert.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kelly
Hoping you have a wonderful birthday, full of surprises and as terrific as you   Wink Happy Birthday confetti2 confetti2
Enjoy your day
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 01:42:40 PM »

Huggles Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Huggles

Happy Birthday, Sweet KELLY!

You are our sparkling gem of the OCD----so full of goodness, compassion and love for all.  I'm so glad you have found our niche with us. 

I also wish for you and your mom a much happier, less troublesome year than the past couple of years.  Let's hear it for new beginnings!  Cheer! Cheer!    You so deserve it!  I promise this summer I will be driving down your way to take you to the Olive Garden in the your area.  Yumm!!!  bigsmile

And from one Northwest Chicagoland suburbanite to another.....We need to see Clay in concert in the Chicago area SOON!   And you so need and deserve a Meet and Greet!   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Love,
Thea

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »

KELLY YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME SPEECHLESS WITH YOUR WONDERFUL POSTS. yOU NEVER SEEM TO MISS

ANYONE AND YOU ARE SO SWEET AND CARING. I PRAY YOU AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR

AHEAD OF YOU. IT'S CERTAINLY WELL DESERVED.   

HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LOVELY MEMBER.

BETTY                                           Happy Birthday
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 01:51:30 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY Baby Dust

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEK!

I AM ALWAYS AMAZED AT YOUR VERY COMPREHENSIVE AND KIND POSTS IN THE OCD.

MAY THIS BE A FABULOUS YEAR FOR YOU AND MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

HUGS,
PRISSY

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Music HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KELLY.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Music

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 02:21:04 PM »

Happy Birthday Kelly !!!

blow candle Music wheee confetti2

Your Posts are so Interesting and Caring and You are
 so "Special." May Your Year be Filled with All Good Things,
 Happiness, Love and Dreams Coming True !!

dancing party  dancing party  dancing party

Happy Birthday  Hug Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »

KELLY! 

Hope  you did something special today,  you deserve it as you are so special to us.  Your posts amaze everyone how you speak to each of us and make each of us feel special.   Here is a special birthday cake for you !  Wished we could all be sitting around your table having a piece of cake with you. 

I love all the David Cook information you provide and look forward to when you get your own computer set  up. 

Happy Birthday  Big Hug!   Shirley/Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 05:32:42 PM »

Kelly, I had just gotten home from AZ…I’m glad I did not miss your birthday. Huggles You are a very special lady, I wish only the best for you and may your birthdays be as special as you…Happy, happy birthday. Huggles

Celebrate Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Cheer! wheee confetti2 yay dancing party fruit blow candle

Love,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
ClayObsessed
Claycrazy

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

K E L L Y

I wish you all the wonderful Clay Dreams  Clay dreaming  you could ever want and lots  of
Clay kisses in them.   :heartburst smoochies

We are very lucky to have you on Claymaniacs, I (among many others) are glad you
are posting on the Magazine thread.  you do a fine job informing us of whats out there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KELLY.  Hope this day was and is everything you want it to be. 
blow candle congrats!

love shirl

HEAVEN has arrived at the Joyful Noise 2005 Tour Nov 8th
I kissed Clay's cheek
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 07:52:51 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY  Happy Birthday  Huggles Happy Birthday
I HAVE NEVER MET YOU, BUT YOU SEEM LIKE SUCH A SWEETIE & I HOPE YOUR DAY IS VERY SPECIAL. I ALSO WISH YOU A YEAR THAT MAKES YOU VERY HAPPY & ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

ENJOY YOUR VERY SPECIAL DAY!!
 Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Happy Birthday
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 05:04:58 PM »

Oh My Goodness! Jaw drop! Thank you everyone for all of your beautiful posts, caring words and wonderful birthday wishes! thanks
My birthday was kinda awful, having to spend it away from you all trying to fix my computer problems, and then I come here and see my lovely birthday thread and suddenly my birthday feels special. blush
I cried through reading the whole thing! Cry!
I'm always sad around my birthday for some reason and you all have been the one bright spot through it all for me. Big Hug!
I feel so blessed to have you all as my friends, you've always made me feel so loved and welcomed here right from the start, and everytime I'm away with some new computer problem, you're the reason I keep at it until it's fixed so I can come back here and spend time on the best website there is, with the most amazing people I've ever "met". I truly love you all!

Frankie, thank you for the lovely birthday card you sent me! It came on my actual birthday and was such a wonderful surprise! Huggles And thank you for starting my thread for me again this year, bigsmile your friendship means the world to me, and you know I'd love to meet you at a Clay concert! One of those Claymaniacs gatherings I've heard so much about would be a dream for me! I'm always happy to help with the magazine thread, right from the start I loved finding Clay in magazines, and was so happy to find a thread dedicated to that favorite "hobby" of mine here, Clapping I love helping out as much as I can and am glad I started because it led to my friendship with you and Shirl. Huggles

Woody, thank you for bringing out the whole Peanuts gang for my birthday! Clapping
I did love the snow! Looking outside and seeing a soft coating was so lovely that morning! It doesn't happen that offten, and I had to just say a little prayer of thanks, my mom and I both love the snow so I always wish for it for her birthday, which being in November is much more likely, so on my birthday it was a wonderful surprise. bigsmile
I'm so glad to be a part of the group here, with such amazing ladies, thank you for always making me feel welcome in the OCD and wishing for a better year for my mom and I. Huggles
I would love to meet you at a Clay concert, Clapping hopefully that will happen soon, especially with us living so close together! Clapping
And thank you for the lovely picture of Clay, I often stare at his beautiful face when I'm feeling low. blush

Tiffany, Thank you! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could meet not only at a Clay concert but at a David Cook one as well? Wink Fingers Crossed Huggles My mom promised me a birthday concert as soon as Clay or David, (I wish both!) come by me! Woohoo! Now if we can just afford it, that will be amazing!

Sharon, Thank you for your lovely birthday wishes!

Thea, my wonderful friend! Huggles You always have the kindest sweetest things to say about me and my posts, you're one of the many reasons I love it here and in the OCD, to me you're the true gem of the OCD, and I always look forward to seeing a post from you! Huggles
A new beginning, a Chicago Clay concert, and a M&G, (how I wish!!!) all sound wonderful, thank you for those lovely birthday wishes, and I'm looking forward to our trip to the Olive Garden more then you know! Huggles
I asked my mom to make sure, and there's two Olive Gardens right near by me for us to choose from!

Betty, Thank you! Huggles I make sure to never leave anyone out of my posts, because I care about and treasure you all!

Prissy, Thank you! Huggles My actual birthday may not have been the best, but my birthday week is wonderful now that I've gotten to read my lovely birthday thread and your beautiful posts! Clapping
Thank you for singing the birthday song to me!

Carol, Thank you! I've loved getting to know you and reading your posts in the OCD, and our fun PM's, you're yet another friend I feel blessed to have! Huggles

Pepe, how I wish you and everyone from the OCD could come by and have a piece of birthday cake with me! You're most welcome to stop by anytime! Wink
I'm sure no one feels as special as I do at this moment! blush
I can't wait to bring over some more David Cook news for you and everyone to read! I just have to fix the security on my computer and I should be good to go! I only read the David news as I'm posting, so I can't wait to catch up myself. Wink Thud!

Lolita! I feel even more special that you made it home in time for my birthday! I got your last PM and I'll be working on one back as soon as I get these computers figured out, Roll eyes I always look forward to your PM's and before that our "secret conversations", I feel so comfortable talking with you, and think of you as one of my most special friends. Big Hug!

Shirl! It is so wonderful to have you back and posting here! I was looking forward to your getting your new computer set up and your posting again, and that's when my old computer decided to die! Laughing
I can't wait until we're able to talk more and I'm so glad you're able to post again, Claymaniacs needs a wonderful true Clayfan like you! Huggles I'm always happy to help with the magazine thread, and I could only hope to do as good a job as you and Frankie! Thank you for all the Clay dreams and kisses! Big Hug!

Angela, Thank you! I hope we'll be able to meet someday soon! Huggles

Love you all! Big Hug!
~Kelly~ blush blush blush blush

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 10:22:54 AM »

Celebration Celebration Happy Birthday