gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:44:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 217
Total: 217

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 9 - Week of 3-31-09  (Read 34261 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »

Good night everyone!  wave Hope to see you all here next Tuesday for the Top 8 at 8!

The show is only ONE HOUR next week! Woohoo! Purple Banana

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2009, 07:05:12 PM »

She should have kept in mind that other people--who could be in a position to help her career--are watching this show. She made a fool of herself.

You're right there, SUNNY!   Actually the more I think about it, she may have been intentionally trying to sabotage her career.  Maybe she really doesn't enjoy being on stage and her silliness and giddiness was merely a coping mechanism?????   Will we ever really know?  Do we really even care?

Anyway .....   Thanks, MICHELLE, for your excellent moderating and to everybody who contributes to this thread to make it such a fun place to gather every week!    

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2009, 07:10:00 PM »

Why did lady GaGa have a zipper over her eye Paranoid and why did Megan caw caw and wave her arms again
Well, I think they got it right this week bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #183 on: April 01, 2009, 07:11:07 PM »

If she hadn't been so arrogant at the top of the show, he probably would have at least pretended to evaluate her performance.

IMO once she said she didn't care, I think she lost all chances of any consideration from the judges

Michelle -- thanks again for all your input and keeping us informed.

Hope to see all you ladies back here next week.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »

If she hadn't been so arrogant at the top of the show, he probably would have at least pretended to evaluate her performance.

IMO once she said she didn't care, I think she lost all chances of any consideration from the judges

I'm stunned that she would say something so unprofessional. She really shot herself in the foot.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2009, 07:13:01 PM »

Why did lady GaGa have a zipper over her eye  and why did Megan caw caw and wave her arms again

lmao SHARON.   It was certainly a surreal experience, wasn't it???? Laughing

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #186 on: April 01, 2009, 07:13:30 PM »

Had to add, that I loved the Ford commercial tonight Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #187 on: April 01, 2009, 07:14:54 PM »

I'm stunned that she would say something so unprofessional. She really shot herself in the foot.

Again, I'm not sure this "unprofessional" behavior was unintentional.  Just a personal theory..... hypnotic

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #188 on: April 01, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »

Why did lady GaGa have a zipper over her eye  and why did Megan caw caw and wave her arms again

lmao SHARON.   It was certainly a surreal experience, wasn't it???? Laughing

It was a bit like a circus hypnotic was Gaga's piano full of pink bubbles too Laughing

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #189 on: April 01, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »

It was a bit like a circus  was Gaga's piano full of pink bubbles too

lmao  Ah, but of course!    lmao   crazy Baby Dust

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2009, 07:18:47 PM »

Again, I'm not sure this "unprofessional" behavior was unintentional.  Just a personal theory..... hypnotic

Oh, I don't know that it was unintentional at all. But it made her look immature up there, next to the others--esp. Anoop, who was so poised in the hot seat.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #191 on: April 01, 2009, 08:02:10 PM »

USAToday.com:

Next week, we hear songs from the years the contestants were born.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2009, 05:38:09 AM »

What a blessing, Megan  has left!!!  Clapping  I have never seen a contestant act more immature than she did last night.  I wished they would have saved us and not have had her sing, she is horrible!!!!   The judges told her she was pretty to many times and she started believing it and had to always be doing something to draw attention to herself.  How pathetic.  Lady GAGA has a hit record!!  My gosh what is the music industry coming too.  I loved David Cook last night thought he was spectacular and looked mighty good to me!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx