gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:54:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 296
Total: 296

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOCA  (Read 3299 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« on: March 31, 2009, 05:15:45 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOCA,                      

I hope this day is very special for you.  You have such a talent with that paddle  Spank me! , oh what fun we used to have worrying that Mama Boca was going to find out just how bad we were and here she would come with her paddle.  What fun days those were.  You have become such an important part of my life and have given me so many wonderful memories.  My thoughts are with you today and wish you much peace and tranquility at least for today  Laughing, I know things have been anything but tranquil for you lately. 

Although you are so busy you still find time to check in to let us know you still love and think of  us on the OCD.  You are very special to us. 

Hugs and much love, Shirley/Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 09:09:54 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUSAN!!! flower

Today is YOUR special day!!!

Here you are on your 50th birthday!!!  It doesn't seem possible.  It seems like yesterday.

My dear friend, you have been through so much these past few years, and still you remain there with your heart wide open for all your friends and loved ones.  You deserve so much for all that you give others.  May today spark the beginning of a beautiful year for YOU and your family.  And may they treat you like the (Boca)queen that you are!!!

Thanks for the many years of friendship and may there be many more - with a Clay concert or another Social thrown in.   Wink

Here's the Clay that we all fell in love with:

and he keeps us together all these years later.

All best wishes to you, my friend, always.   Big Hug!
Debbie

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:48:31 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOCA!!!
Wishing you a day filled with sunshine and happiness!! Happy Birthday
 Huggles Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 09:53:19 AM »

Happy Birthday, Boca  Huggles You are still the Queen! I wish that we could all be together this birthday as so many of us were for your 50th Birthday. That is a happy memory that all of us who were  there will always have. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family, and that you have the best year ever ahead.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 01:26:41 PM »

DEAR SUSAN,

Life has not been kind to you for a long time, it is time for a change  for the better  and I am

praying it will start with your Birthday.

You are such a dear lady and I have always found you kind and loving.   I know everyone

on OCD loves you dearly.
                                                                 Have a Wonderful Birthday.              Celebration       Huggles 

Love,
                                                                                         Betty          Happy Birthday
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 02:57:27 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  SUSAN flower Huggles flower
I HOPE THIS DAY IS AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE TO ME & SO MANY OF US HERE ON CLAYMANIACS.  YOU ARE SUCH A LOVING, WARM & COMPASIONATE PERSON & DESERVE TO BE BLESSED WITH MUCH HAPPINESS.
I HAVE NEVER MET YOU FACE TO FACE BUT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AS YOU ARE ON THE OUTSIDE.
I WILL NEVER FORGET THE FUN & LAUGHS  WE HAD WITH THE MOUSE AND THE WHOLE MOUSE FUNERAL  Laughing. YOU ARE SO SWEET, WARM & LOTS OF FUN & I HOPE ONE DAY OUR PATHS WILL CROSS.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WIH LOTS OF  LOVE, HEALTH & MUCH HAPPINESS.

HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY...ENJOY!!!

dancing party dancing party dancing party

WISHING YOU A YEAR THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY EVERY DAY.

LOVE YA,  Huggles
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 03:43:23 PM »

Happy Birthday Boca!!!! Hope you get to celebrate today and I wish all your troubles can go away. Huggles Have a wonderful day.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 04:50:01 PM »

Happy Birthday Boca !!!

Enjoy Your Special Day !!

Wishing You Love, Good Health and a
 Happy, Peaceful Year to Come !!!

dancing party blow candle Music  :violin

Happy Birthday  Smile Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 06:10:01 PM »

Celebration

Boca~Wishing you a wonderful day and lots of fun on your day.

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOCA! Baby Dust

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEK!

I AM GLAD WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MEET IN PERSON!!

YOU ARE NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE BUT ALSO ON THE INSIDE.

MAY THIS BE A FABULOUS YEAR FOR YOU (ONLY GOOD THINGS HAPPENING) AND MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

HUGS,
PRISSY

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Music HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BOCA CABANA"........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Music

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 06:44:41 PM »

Happy Birthday, Dear Boca

To a lady who is so loving and giving to all who are blessed to know her.  I wish for you all the joy and blessings you and your family can hold.   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Love,
Thea

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »

To My "Extended Family",

I sit here in tears as I read all these beautiful messages....especially the fact that I have not been "around" and still, you remembered my birthday.  I am overwhelmed. My son also told me I had some cards at home and I asked for him to read me the names of who they were from...and EVERY SINGLE ONE was from my Claymaniac Family!!!!!!!  You are all so very special...you always have been and you always will be.

I am in New York right  now for Nikki's Wedding on Friday. I have been here for awhile as she was not doing very well after she lost the baby.  She was back and forth in the hospital with an infection and was still clotting to just a few days ago.  Thank God she has felt much better for the past 2-3 days.

I have wanted to get on here to let you know what was happening, but I also had to pack up half the office in order to work from New York.  I am exhausted and don't have a minute of down time.

I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Susan

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 03:08:36 PM »

Hope you look at your birthday greetings again. Sorry I'm late, but you know I wish you the very best. Have a great day. Hope your daughter's wedding turns out to be everything you both wish for.

We miss you and wait for you to come back on. Celebrate Celebrate Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 01:26:35 PM »

Boca:  sorry Im late... but Im sure you got my card.   Sorry about Nikki losing the baby.  Hope her wedding turns out well.  Happy Belated BIrthdqy.

Love
Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx