gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:53:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 242
Total: 242

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! (pauluka96)  (Read 2522 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« on: March 30, 2009, 05:37:09 AM »

Mary, you are one of Clay's biggest fans with an up close and personal M&G under your belt that I know meant the world to you Huggles
Here's hoping Paul spoils you rotten today, and that we get another Juke Box tour for you~~~there's a night I'll never forget~~~thank god for nitro Laughing lmao

Love you dearly my friend~~
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 05:53:22 AM »

MARY, sure wish we could all be with you on your special day but we will celebrate your birthday via cyberspace  Celebration   Sending  you tons of love and wishing  you much happiness today and always.  Here is you special birthday cake and wish I was there to fix you a special birthday dinner.  

Happy Birthday  Hugs, Shirley/Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 06:22:26 AM »

To our Red-Thonged Mary.....

Here's your present!  Hope your day is as special as you are, Mary!!! Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 08:20:05 AM »

Mary,

May your day be as special as you are. I will always treasure the memories we have made together. Who could have guessed that that trip to Raleigh would resulted in such a long and precious freiendship. Here's to many more years of fun together!

With lots of love,

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 10:24:10 AM »

Happy birthday Mary - I remember Bozena and I waiting for you to come out from your M&G with Clay . You looked so special and radiant. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and that your health problems are healing Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 01:23:01 PM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARY!!!!! flower

I hope you have the most wonderful day today!!!   wheee wheee  I hope your day and your year ahead will be filled with family, friends, and a Clay concert soon!!!  What a blast we had in Sterling Heights!!!  I hope we can have another fun time like that soon!!!

Have a GREAT day!!!   Huggles

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Love,
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 03:09:25 PM »

Happy Birthday, Dear Mary!

Meeting you during the JBT in Michigan was one of the highlights of my "career" as a Claymaniac.!  Huggles  Wishing you all that your heart desires, especially good health, financial security and joy in your beautiful family.  I love your patriotic e-mails, esp. those that remind me about our wonderful men and women serving in the armed forces in the Mideast.  My prayers are with them everyday, especially your loved ones who serve so valiantly in the Marines.

Huggles
Thea

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  MARY!!!!!  Birthday Cake!

HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY & A YEAR FILLED WITH ALL THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!!
 dancing party blow candle dancing party blow candle dancing party

ENJOY!!
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!    Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

MARY!     Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

When I think of you, I always smile!  blush   I would give anything to look once again into your eyes and listen to you describe your Meet & Greet with Clay!  Huggles   It was magic!  Clapping

I wish you a year of Health and Happiness!   Yes!

You truly are one of the best Moms in the world and also a most beloved Grandmother!  You are so important to your family and to us, your friends!  Huggles

Looking forward to making more memories in the future!  confetti2 high five

Birthday Hugs ~  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx