gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:32:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 283
Total: 283

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 10 - Week of 3-25-09  (Read 24927 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »

I thought he did well. And there's something more appealing about him than Matt. Well, to me, anyway.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »

I thought he did well. And there's something more appealing about him than Matt. Well, to me, anyway.

me too  blush

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 05:32:00 PM »

me three!!!!!  Super Happy!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »

Wow!  Scott really upped his game tonight.  Great tone quality.  Very personable and warm performance.  Animated, more personality than I've ever seen in him.  Good job!   Clapping

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 05:36:28 PM »

I am enjoying tonight more than any other night this season.  Of course, it could be because I like this music.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

Scott MacIntyre - You Can't Hurry Love - Diana Ross

WTH? He gets backup singers at the piano? 'sup widdat?

I liked Scott in the auditions but now....boooring. Nice guy but time to go

Randy - agreeing with Simon; very hotel performance; you've got to take some risks; you're a better singer than that; you can challenge bigger songs; very average

Kara - disagree on the song; you brought some tempo which I've wanted to see from you; you did take liberties with the melody and when you do that with this type of song you've got to nail it;

Paula - think you pleased both Simon and I; did something different having the singers at the piano; liked the chord changes at the beginning; when you feel it the audience feels it too

Simon - line in the song "how much more can you take"; wasn't a great version of the song; honky tonk piano; backup singers were a mess with you; completely wrong song for you; cheap; you're better than that as an artist; week after week you are choosing the wrong song; it's about a stand alone performance as an artist and that wasn't it

Paula and Simon get into as usual. Paula gives Simon some crayons and a coloring book since he's acting like a child.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »

Wow!  Scott really upped his game tonight.  Great tone quality.  Very personable and warm performance.  Animated, more personality than I've ever seen in him.  Good job!   Clapping

THEA - I think Scott did very well.  I'm kind of surprised at the judges' comments.  Paranoid

BARB - I'm loving the Motown songs!  I know for sure that we heard them sung by our guy - especially the JBT!  Clapping

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 05:40:01 PM »

Jeez Louise! What number do I have to call to vote off Paula and Simon?? pull hair

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 05:42:24 PM »

BARB, I'm also very surprised and disappointed by the judges critique of Scott.  I'll stand by my belief that this was a very entertaining and solid performance....and even a bit exciting.  I just have a feeling Simon has his "agenda" going this evening and is determined that Scott should be the next one to go.  After 8 years of watching their antics on AI, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the judge's motives as reflected in their comments.

Hi WILSON BARB!!!!  Good to see you this evening!  And I agree that tonight's show so far is much more entertaining~

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »

The word "shallow" comes to mind when I look at Meghan.   IMO there's not much going on upstairs.    Let's see if she can disprove me.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2009, 05:46:27 PM »

I have to give Megan Joy credit for color coordinating her dress with her tattoo.   Paranoid

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2009, 05:48:24 PM »

YIPES - Even during the performance, Paula and Simon are not watching or listening.  hypnotic

This was probably the worst of Megan's performances.  Not good.

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2009, 05:49:46 PM »

Megan Joy Corkrey - For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder

Oh. my. god. She's better? She sounds totally stopped up and all over the place. blink Her voice is definitely unique  Paranoid Back half of that song was much better than the front half. She's still completely awkward with her body. I noticed they keep the camera tight on her face or on the the crowd

Randy - got mad love for you; dress is cute; that song was a train wreck; that song, that fast was totally wrong for you so you can get your bluesy thing; didn't feel that

Kara - it's true; "My Guy" would have been much better; a slower tempo; this was all over the place; the phrasing was weird; the song took you over, it was dominating you

Paula - your stunning beauty takes my breath away, the camera loves you but I'm going to have to agree this was not the right song for you; very confusing

Simon - oh dear; the good news is you look good; the bad news is it was horrible; whoever is advising you I would fire; you are getting horrible advice; the arrangement was horrible and the vocals were all over the place; I think you could be in trouble

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2009, 05:50:10 PM »

BARB - I'm loving the Motown songs!  I know for sure that we heard them sung by our guy - especially the JBT!  Clapping

I wish we could hear them again    Yes!

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2009, 05:50:30 PM »

Ugh. Megan was not good. She looked like a lounge lizard and she shouted through the song.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2009, 05:51:04 PM »

Megan's performance tonight made me miss Alexis even more.   argh!

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2009, 05:51:20 PM »

I have to give Megan Joy credit for color coordinating her dress with her tattoo.   Paranoid
What about the ones on the tops of her feet?

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »

Megan's performance tonight made me miss Alexis even more.   argh!
Alexis should still be there. If anyone was Top 10 material, she was.

Megan can go away.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2009, 05:52:35 PM »

She looked like a lounge lizard

lmao   OOOO, SUNNY, that's harsh!

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2009, 05:53:50 PM »

What about the ones on the tops of her feet?

eek!  And ouch, I can't imagine how much getting those tattos must have hurt!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx