gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:06:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MARCH 20  (Read 1796 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: March 20, 2009, 03:33:04 AM »

Happy 1st Day of Spring everyone!!!!   Clapping Clapping

The Claymates are definitely in for a special treat as it was confirmed on Clay Aiken's  website that he will be appearing on the season finale of 30 Rock, slated for May 14th. Not sure what his role will be, but I'm betting that it has something to do with being related to Jack McBrayer's character, Kenneth.

Clay is known for his quit wit and comedic timing. He just finished his second stint on Broadway's Spamalot in January and fans are anxiously awaiting his return to the spotlight.

Jack McBrayer was discussing the need for a dialect coach for the finale. Not sure if this has anything to do with Clay, but should be very interesting, to say the least.

Are you going to watch Clay on 30 Rock?

EXAMINER.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 03:36:59 AM »

As with just about everything else that happens on "American Idol," this year's rule change is the subject of controversy.

Well, controversy among those who care about what happens on the show.

For the first time, the four judges have the power to essentially veto the viewers' vote.

One time and one time only, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi can "save" a contestant who receives the fewest votes. But it has to be a unanimous decision, and it has to be before the field is narrowed to the final five singers. (snip)

And Jorge Nunez, who was also voted out last week, defended the new rule, too.

"I think it's a really good thing because there have been people like Chris Daughtry, like Clay Aiken, like Jennifer Hudson, that didn't win and they've done great and you always think they should have gone further," he said.

Well, actually, the new rule would not have saved Daughtry (who finished fourth in 2006) or Aiken (second in 2003); it could, however, have been used to give Hudson (sixth in 2004) another chance.

But Nunez's point is well taken — this is a chance to give a singer who deserves to still be in the running another chance.
DESERETNEWS.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 03:39:01 AM »

Clay Aiken will team up with Tyra Banks again!  Clay Aiken was on Tyra Banks’ 500th episode of her talker in 2008 and will appear on Top Model in the coming weeks.

Now Aiken is presenting Banks the GLAAD Excellence in Media Award. T.R. Knight will present the Vito Russo Award to Suze Orman.

The event will be March 28, 2009 at the Marriott Marquis in New York with additional ceremonies will take place in Los Angeles on April 18 at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live.

LALATE.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:52:50 AM »

In celebration of the 6th anniversary of Movie Night, here are lots of screencaps I made today. I hope it ok to post this many. I had a hard time choosing. He is so beautiful and I wanted to tell the whole story.

Click on the link to view the screencaps:
THECLACKHOUSE

*screencaps by msidolfan at CV*

Clay "is" the "News"
Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 08:50:33 AM »

Happy Spring, CM!   wave

The Carolina blog's "virtual tour" of memorable performances stops by the Pala Concert of Summer 2007. Hope you enjoy the video, recaps, and slide show from this very popular "Flat Clay" evening!

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

Have a great weekend!   

Caro 

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 02:01:41 PM »

wave

Just saw Clay on the TV Guide channel - they have a "Top 5 News Articles" segment. Clay's appearance on 30 Rock is the #2 story of the Week!  Clapping Clapping Clapping It talked about how Clay has honed his acting ability by starring in Spamalot twice.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx