gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:14:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 389
Total: 389

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MARCH 14 & 15  (Read 2983 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: March 14, 2009, 01:37:25 AM »

Clay Aiken to appear on 30 Rock?
March 13, 2:47 PM · 

This hasn't been confirmed and is swirling around as gossip in the New York Daily News that Clay Aiken will make a cameo appearance on 30 Rock, as well as Mary J. Blige and Elvis Costello. According to a spy, the trio was on the show's set Wednesday, hanging out with Tina Fey and company. They were psyched to meet Tina, but it was Alec Baldwin who had everyone cracking up.

Claymates are in for a special treat since Clay will also be appearing on an upcoming season of “America’s Next Top Model.”  He will participate in an acting challenge with the ladies and serve as a guest judge on the panel. The April 8 episode featuring Clay will air on the CW as part of the series' 12th cycle that kicked off Feb. 25

As soon as more details come in about 30 Rock, I will post them here. That show is hilarious.

Gloria, Baltimore Pop Culture Examiner

BALTIMORE EXAMINER

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 01:39:10 AM »

Mary J. Blige, Clay Aiken, and Elvis Costello all have 30 Rock cameos in the works, and South Park kind of dissed the Jonas Brothers. Ever the good son, George Clooney picked up the check (via phone) for his parents, Walter Cronkite, and Joanna Simon at Patsy's the other night. Lastly, environmental protesters in California are burning all the "Governator" memorabilia they can get their hands on. Great way to save the environment, guys. Light more fires.

NY MAGAZINE

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 01:41:52 AM »

Clay Aiken listens to his iPod, looking very casual in jeans and sweats at the airport. March 8th, 2009 New York

NICE PICTURE!!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 01:44:35 AM »

Articles

Fierce? Not so much. Clay Aiken will try to work it out when he makes an appearance on “America’s Next Top Model” next season, but mercifully he won’t be trotting around in hot pants and getting eyelash extensions. The gawky crooner will serve as a guest judge on Tyra Banks’ hit CW show. Funny — the words “fashion” and “forward” don’t come to mind when we think of Clay Aiken

NY DAILY NEWS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 07:40:03 AM »

Tyra Banks has kept the Top Model momentum going, with last week's ratings up 11 percent over those of the previous season premiere. And according to the show's host, the 12th cycle is as — you guessed it — fierce as they come.

TVGuide.com: How does this season differ from past seasons?
Tyra Banks: Well, we are back in NYC for Cycle 12, and this season is fiercer than ever — seriously! The girls are actually put up in an apartment on the Upper East Side — which is so Gossip Girl! We have a really strong and unique mix of girls. There's also some very special celeb appearances — Clay Aiken,a close friend of mine, will actually pose as a designer, and Ciara will be making a cameo as well. And the final runway is beyond exciting — let's just say it was the most slippery walk-off yet

TVGUIDE INTERVIEW

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 07:42:39 AM »

You guys, my dreams from 2004 are finally starting to come true!

What do Mary J. Blige, Clay Aiken and Elvis Costello have in common? All three are the latest celebs to make cameos on “30 Rock.” According to a spy, the trio was on the show’s set Wednesday, hanging out with Tina Fey and company. “They were psyched to meet Tina,” our insider reports. “But it was Alec Baldwin who had everyone cracking up — that guy is hilarious!”

Pardon me while I dust off Measure of a Man, don my power beads and flail about this in my lime green clam-shell iMac notebook. OMFG

THIS IS A BLOG BUT IT HAD A CLAY MENTION

THE MIGHTY BEE

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 07:44:34 AM »

THIS IS AN OLD INTERVIEW  BUT HAS A CLAY MENTION:

It's late afternoon in a low-key Manhattan diner, and Tina Fey, Saturday Night Live's first female head writer, is happily submitting to the pop psychology of ''28 Fab Quizzes'' featured in a recent issue of Teen magazine. They are fluffy little personality tests that range from ''Are you what you eat?'' (apparently, Fey is ''strong, like a jawbreaker'') to ''Who's your dream guy?'' (Clay Aiken, it turns out. ''I would totally have a crush on Clay''). Fey, looking lovely even without the trademark dark-framed glasses she wears on ''Weekend Update,'' is eating this stuff up. ''I'm doing so good on this!'' she cracks between sips of chicken orzo soup. But when she tackles ''Friend or foe?'' which promises to determine if a pal is ''for real or just a flake,'' she gives up. '''You hardly ever disagree,''' she reads, frowning at the superficial definition of friendship. She closes the magazine. ''You can disagree with your friend!''

EW.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 07:50:25 AM »

Do Not Ask Kelly Clarkson To Baby-Sit Your Children

Still friends with Clay Aiken?
Yeah.

Do you ever baby-sit for him?
Oh, my God. First of all, Clay would know better than to have me baby-sit his child.

Are you bad with kids?
I'm not, like, bad with them. I'm awesome at the aunt thing. I'll hang out with my oldest; out of all my nieces and nephews, the nephew is the oldest, he's 7. But I'm not really good with the whole baby thing. I don't do the diaper thin
g.

THIS IS ON THE SECOND PAGE OF THE INTERVIEW

NEWSWEEK.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 09:00:19 AM »

BroadwayWorld.com Articles:
Tyra Banks & Suze Orman to be Honored by Clay Aiken, Tim Gunn & More at 20th GLAAD Awards March 28
Mar 11, 2009
The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) announced today that Clay Aiken will present the Excellence in Media Award to Tyra Banks at the 20th Annual GLAAD Media Awards Presented by IBM and New York presenting partner Prudential. T.R. Knight will present the Vito Russo Award to Suze Orman. Special Recognition awards will be presented to Phil Donahue and The Laramie Project, 10 Years Later - The Lasting Legacy of Matthew Shepard, a two-hour documentary broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. 

BROADWAYWORLD.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 09:10:09 AM »

11 Clay Aiken
Finishes Spamalot

LETS KEEP CLAY AT THE TOP OF LYCOS- PLEASE SEARCH FOR HIM HERE:

LYCOS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 09:15:57 AM »

Last Sunday I flew the "PS" route from LAX to JFK. I don't do that very often―our New York crews usually do it. PS stands for Premium Service and if you want to ride it you will pay a handsome premium. We have a few 757s dedicated to this service and they are extravagantly configured for discriminating passengers who want it and can afford it. We only run PS service between New Yorks's JFK airport and Los Angeles or San Francisco. Consequently you can usually expect at least one celebrity on the PS run, and that day we had four. Truth be known, the flight attendants had to tell me who three of them were. Those were Clay Aiken, Josh Hartnett, and Judith Light. They didn't have to tell me who the fourth one was.

ALANC O CKRELL BLOGSPOT

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 11:55:18 AM »

UAH Student Brings Recycling Project to Campus
March 12, 2009 by Beth Faulk   

An ink cartridge recycling program has been started at UAH. The proceeds from the recycled ink cartridges will be given to the Bubel/Aiken Foundation, which is an organization that helps integrate special-needs children with the world around them. Collection boxes have been set up in the lobbies of NCRH, CCRH, and Frank Franz Residence Hall. If you don’t live on campus, there is a box placed in the University Center Lobby, as well.

The project was started by UAH student Kelsey Thacker after she read about the organization on the book jacket of a Clay Aiken CD, who is the founder. “ felt that the aim of the charity was a very worthwhile one,” said Thacker. She began researching ways to donate to the organization, and one of the ideas listed on the website was collecting empty inkjet cartridges for recycling. “ thought that a college campus would be a great place to try and collect empty inkjet cartridges,” she said.

The Bubel/Aiken foundation was started by singer and entertainer Clay Aiken. The idea for the organization developed out of Aiken’s relationship with Diane Bubel, whose 13-year old son Mike was diagnosed with Autism. Both Aiken and Bubel wanted to help children with special needs become fully integrated in society. Aiken officially announced the creation of the Bubel/Aiken foundation on July 28, 2003.

If you would like to donate to the Bubel/Aiken foundation or start your own fundraiser, be sure to visit their website at www.bubelaiken.org. The website features more ways to donate, as well as more detailed information about the organization itself.

I BELIEVE THIS PERSON IS A POSTER AT FCA AND A CLAY FAN. GOOD FOR HER!!!

EXPONENT

Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 01:01:38 PM »

wave Hello, Marilyn and ANN! 

Thnx for all the news in one place.   Clapping

The new Carolina entry continues with a virtual tour that rolls into Orlando for the magnificent 2007 SRHP "I Want To Know What Love Is" duet-turned-trio. A photo slide show, a little March Madness, and a new pix of grandson Kai are also included.

Hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend, all!   Wink

Caro

CAOLINA ON MY MIND

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx