gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:02:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 266
Total: 266

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 11 - Week of 3-17-09  (Read 31182 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »

Wow. That's just wrong. I'd eliminate probably half of who's up there before I'd take her out.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2009, 07:00:32 PM »

Next week the show will be on Wed and Thurs. The theme is 50 Years of Motown.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »

If they didn't like her performance last night and she's singing the same song the same way tonight...why would they think any differently of it?

Laughing I've been wondering the same thing about the whole" process", MICHELLE!  

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2009, 07:01:40 PM »

The judges can only use the save until the Top 5. They've got 5 more weeks. They may want to keep it in case one of their chosen ones fall in the bottom 3.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2009, 07:01:49 PM »

The judges state unanimously that it was not good enough and they will not be using the save.

Interesting since they didn't listen to her at all while she was singing. They were huddled together talking.
Yeah, they were probably saying, "It's too early. What if So-and-So gets the low vote next week or the week after? Let's just look like we're talking about Alexis."

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2009, 07:02:28 PM »

Interesting since they didn't listen to her at all while she was singing. They were huddled together talking.

MICHELLE - That is exactly what I felt! 

Yipes - She is so much better than Megan, IMHO!

Meet y'all back here next Wednesday and Thursday! 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2009, 07:02:45 PM »

Hot Dog  -- Motown next week.  Clay should be there for that (we could relive a little of the JBT)

Thanks, Michelle, for letting us know what was going on and keeping us so informed

See you all back here next week.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2009, 07:03:24 PM »

If ever I've felt like throwing my TV out the window, it is right now.  But first I'm going to cry.  

Good night, all.  Thanks MICHELLE.  I'm so happy that you have a good monitor once again!

Thanks for the good conversation, ladies!  See you all next week!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2009, 07:05:59 PM »

Michelle - thanks for letting us know when it will be on next week.

I always like alexis and didn't like megan half as well.  It's a shame she won't be able to go on tour.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2009, 07:08:27 PM »

I always like alexis and didn't like megan half as well.  It's a shame she won't be able to go on tour.
It is. From what I've read, the tour pays well--esp. for people just starting out in "the business." I would have liked to see her have that money for raising her child.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »

It is. From what I've read, the tour pays well--esp. for people just starting out in "the business." I would have liked to see her have that money for raising her child.

Me too, Sunny.

I have a bad feeling that Michael is going to be the Sanjaya of this season.  But minus the entertainment value.   

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx