gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:56:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 295
Total: 295

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 13 - Week of 3-10-09 - Discussion and Spoilers  (Read 23890 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »

What the heck is with Paula?

That is the $64,000 question.  I thought maybe adding Cara would force Paula to pull it together, but I was wrong.   Paranoid

Do you think Paula's ramblings are just part of Idol by now???
They are, but that's not necessarily a good thing. I think that when Kara showed up, Paula pulled it together for awhile. Now, maybe she's starting to crumble under the pressure.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2009, 07:04:50 PM »

I'll go with Randy--Alexis was good, not great. But again, at least she put some energy into it. Most of the other performances were pretty drab.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2009, 07:06:49 PM »

I walked in from the theatre just as Adam was finishing, and heard the judges comments, was he as good as I think he must have been????  Need to see that performance ASAP

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »

IMO Lil was the best one tonight.  We'll find out tomorrow night which two go home.  Hard choice for me because I was not impressed by too many of them.

I probably won't be here tomorrow night but I'll sure check in when I get home.  Oh how terrible, I'll miss Kanye West -- NOT.

As usual, thanks for your input Michelle.  Enjoyed spending the time with you ladies.

See you back here next week.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2009, 07:09:12 PM »

I think Lil Rounds and Adam Lambert kind of stole the show tonight . . . . and the judges were very positive about them!  Other than that, I don't have a clue regarding which two will go home tomorrow night.

MICHELLE - I don't know how you keep all the info straight for us, but it is much appreciated!  Clapping

See y'all tomorrow night!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »

I think Lil Rounds and Adam Lambert kind of stole the show tonight . . . . and the judges were very positive about them! 
Yep.

Other than that, I don't have a clue regarding which two will go home tomorrow night.
I lost count of who I thought should go. blush

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2009, 07:12:06 PM »

I walked in from the theatre just as Adam was finishing, and heard the judges comments, was he as good as I think he must have been????  Need to see that performance ASAP

SHARON - Glad you got to see Adam.  Lil Rounds also was very good.  They both are very energetic and have great stage presence and audience appeal.  

There were some disappointments tonight, I think.  Hope you join us tomorrow night!  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2009, 07:15:29 PM »

So far I've been able to vote 14 times for Lil,and Matt.

Thanks Michelle!!!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2009, 07:15:38 PM »

wave

I was surprised (since I did not watch auditions) at how many good singers there are this season. Adam and Lil were the best, but there were several who were almost as good. (And I didn't think Anoop was that bad - I also don't see what the Judges see in Megan!)

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2009, 07:17:48 PM »

Did you see the reason why they had to change the last #...if you dial the #13 it goes to a sex line..thats why they changed it.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »

Did you see the reason why they had to change the last #...if you dial the #13 it goes to a sex line..thats why they changed it.
Why, Marlene, you devil.

(No wonder Ryan stressed that you had to dial carefully.)

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »

Sunny ~ Don't be blamin' it on me...bigsmile

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2009, 07:40:50 PM »

I thought to that Adam and Lil were the best
tonight. What I don't understand is why they
chose Michal Jackson songs for the first night
of the final 13. He is a tough act to follow.
I think most of them did better than I thought
they would.  Scott is still my favorite by far.

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Ms Phyl
Claynewbie

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2009, 10:49:49 PM »

West Coast finally checking in. Lil Rounds and Adam Lambert are my favorites for the evening. My guess is that the first to go are Kris Allen and Jorge Nunez.  Paula was really "out there tonight". See you tomorrow.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2009, 03:51:52 AM »

Reminder: Please don't post Dial Idol results!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2009, 06:17:55 AM »

I think Adam is the 'annointed' one...what part of undiscovered talent he fits, I haven't a clue...but there's no denying his talent...

Quite disappointed in song selections...good grief...Michael Jackson has many great ones...

Still love Scott...though it seemed like things weren't in  sync sound wise...something sounded quite off to me...and the selection...can one say, boring!  however he's certainly talented...and that last fellow...he's got some piano chops, folks...

Of course, the most poised of the gals...Lil  R...but, let's use Clay's tempo, Please!!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2009, 06:19:10 AM »

Thought Lil was great and so is Adam!!  But I think Adam has an unfair advantage with tons of broadway experience.  How must the other contestants feel???  I am still a Danny fan , love the guy, love the voice!!!!!!!!! 

FRANKIE, I'm with you the judges have been pushing Megan from the start, I guess because she looks good, her talent is not excessive as far as I can see.  Maybe they like her tattoo!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2009, 06:33:20 AM »

Thought Lil was great and so is Adam!!  But I think Adam has an unfair advantage with tons of broadway experience.  How must the other contestants feel??? 
Adam has a good deal of stage experience, but not Broadway. 'Don't know how it makes the others feel--maybe like they can watch him and pick up a few tips. shrug

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2009, 06:46:34 AM »

Yep, I'm diggin' Mr. Lambert big time Laughing *Sharon backs away from the YOU Tube of BorW*

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2009, 08:16:44 AM »

Oh Sharon - me too - I LOVE ADAM!!!  Almost makes me wish I were a gay guy (since all my faves seem to be - Ha!).
Other faves were Danny and Scott.  The guys rock - the girls, nah, not so much!!
Can't wait to see what the new change is tonight.   And to see Kelly - love her too!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx