gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:04:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 392
Total: 392

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 13 - Week of 3-10-09 - Discussion and Spoilers  (Read 23891 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2009, 08:39:24 AM »

Loved Adam the best too. He was hot. Thud! Black or White was the perfect song for him.  Hope Paula is right he'll make it into the finals. Fingers Crossed

Also liked Danny but I'm not crazy about him. I love the P.Y.T. song and he was funny with his dancing.

I really liked Lil, Alexis and Alison with the girls. They got some strong voices.

I also liked Kris and Matt.

I still like Anoop but he didn't do well. Think Jorge might leave. He was the worst of the night IMO. Thought Jasmine was boring so don't care if she goes either.

Megan was cute but she picked a bad song. Vote For The Worst picked her so won't be surprised if she stays cause of them.

I think the surprise might be you know how on So You Think You Can Dance they dance for your lives? I think whoever is at the bottom tonight might sing for their lives and the judges might decide who stays and who goes. Just a guess. Could be wrong. It was a rumor I heard.

Can't wait for Kelly Clarkson tonight either Lori. I got her new CD and it's awesome. Going to see her on tour in August. Looking forward to it.

Thanks Michelle for all you do and enjoy reading everyone's comments every week. Going to be an interesting season.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »

Oh Sharon - me too - I LOVE ADAM!!!  Almost makes me wish I were a gay guy (since all my faves seem to be - Ha!).

spit coffee Clapping Clapping Now that was funny Lori Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »

Hello!  wave

The change up this season is...

"The Judges Save"

Up until the Top 5, the judges can save a contestant just ONCE. All the judges have to agree to the save. The "save" can only be used ONCE the entire time, once used it cannot be used again the rest of the season. And when it is used no one will be voted off that night BUT the next week TWO contestants will be sent home.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »

So, basically, the judges get to overrule the audience vote. shrug

Oh well, at least they took out that ridiculous introduction they had last night.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2009, 06:08:33 PM »

The contestants are singing I Want You Back by the Jackson 5.

Scott did well with the choreography. They had Alexis holding him when they had to move too much.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »

Ew, I didn't need to see Danny Gokey doing pelvic thrusts. Paranoid

Where's Adam?

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2009, 06:10:52 PM »

So, basically, the judges get to overrule the audience vote. shrug

But they can only do it once the entire season, not once per contestant.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »

We are spoiled when it comes to pelvic thrusts!  

wave   The group song wel well and they did a great job with Scott!  Clapping

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2009, 06:12:42 PM »

Ew, I didn't need to see Danny Gokey doing pelvic thrusts. Paranoid

Yeah, I could have done without that as well blink

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »

wave

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2009, 06:17:59 PM »

wave

THEA!  wave  How did you become a "newbie"??  You are one of the "originals"!  Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2009, 06:20:13 PM »

Michael Sarver.....is SAFE

Allison Iraheta.....is SAFE

Jasmine Murray..... is in the Bottom 3

Matt Giraud.....is SAFE

Kris Allen......is SAFE

Megan Joy Corkrey.....is in the Bottom 3

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2009, 06:21:12 PM »

Jasmine Murray is the first to be voted off

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2009, 06:22:02 PM »

wave

THEA!  wave  How did you become a "newbie"??  You are one of the "originals"!  Huggles

I'm "original" all right, WISC BARB!   Laughing  

Well, I think intonation-wise, Jasmine is proving why she is going home.  Paranoid

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2009, 06:22:38 PM »

I'm thinking no save for Jasmine.

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »

Now Kanye West is singing his new single "Heartless"

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2009, 06:31:35 PM »

Now Kanye West is singing his new single "Heartless"

Can we spell "E-x-p-l-o-i-t-a-t-i-o-n", Kanye? 

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2009, 06:31:47 PM »

I don't get it. These contestants all have real voices, real vocal talent. Then, someone like Kanye West comes on with that voice, and they see what a fuss is made over him.

What are they supposed to think? hypnotic

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2009, 06:33:26 PM »

don't get it. These contestants all have real voices, real vocal talent. Then, someone like Kanye West comes on with that voice, and they see what a fuss is made over him.

What are they supposed to think?

This is ridiculous, for sure.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2009, 06:38:13 PM »

don't get it. These contestants all have real voices, real vocal talent. Then, someone like Kanye West comes on with that voice, and they see what a fuss is made over him.

What are they supposed to think?

This is ridiculous, for sure.

I agree!

There are 7 previous seasons of American Idol and many of those contestants are making CD's and doing "gigs".  I think each week, they could have previous Idol contestants perform!   Even those like Daughtry and Underwood would do well appearing on Idol.  (hint, hint)!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx