gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:38:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 490
Total: 490

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI Season 8: Top 13 - Week of 3-10-09 - Discussion and Spoilers  (Read 23648 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2009, 07:49:02 PM »

My guess is they'd save Megan once Wink
Unless she goes, "Caw! Caw!" at the end of a song again.

Tell me she didn't do that Sunny, I missed the actual performance last night~~~at the end of "Rockin' Robin" please tell me no Paranoid

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2009, 07:50:24 PM »

Tell me she didn't do that Sunny, I missed the actual performance last night~~~at the end of "Rockin' Robin" please tell me no Paranoid

Caw! Caw!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2009, 07:51:51 PM »

Caw! Caw!

doh

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2009, 06:20:01 AM »

I just don't understand what the judges find so special about Megan.  The more I see her the less I like her!!!  I hate it when the judges try to influence the audience. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2009, 07:36:23 AM »

Oh Sharon - me too - I LOVE ADAM!!!  Almost makes me wish I were a gay guy (since all my faves seem to be - Ha!).

I must have really bad gaydar.  Has it come out that Adam is gay?  I just love his eyes.

Debbie
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2009, 07:41:16 AM »

Oh Sharon - me too - I LOVE ADAM!!!  Almost makes me wish I were a gay guy (since all my faves seem to be - Ha!).

I must have really bad gaydar.  Has it come out that Adam is gay?  I just love his eyes.

Debbie

Yes. He has said his preference is not women in a way-before-Idol performance.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2009, 08:01:40 AM »

Check out just about any pre-AI pics of him on the 'net. There are several of him kissing guys. Nice tongue. Wink

He could give me some makeup tips. I wanna know how to do my eyes like that. Laughing

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »

My reaction exactly, Sharon!  I said to myself, out loud, "no, she did NOT just do that!!"  My hubby who never watches happened to be standing there, and said the same thing, practically word-for-word! Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2009, 09:59:43 AM »

OH, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! doh

WHY????
  (I apologize to country fans- Laughing)

From MJ’s Big Blog:

Grand Ole Opry Week on American Idol

America’s top-rated television show is about to join forces for a week with the “Show That Made Country Music Famous”! American Idol will feature a Grand Ole Opry theme on March 17 & 18, as contestants will select and perform songs popularized by Opry members!

Ahh, will it be Carrie, Bucky, Kelly Pickler, or Josh Gracin performing next week on results show, I wonder???

And what-the-heck is Adam gonna do about this?? argh!

Simon will be at his worst....he always hates country week, and is usually in a bad mood and hates all performances!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2009, 10:11:10 AM »

What's the point of having them sing country, since none of them would sing country if they won? hypnotic

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:30 AM »

wave

I wish I had time to participate in this thread while the show is actually on! I think the contestants that left  were probably the right ones (there were a couple of others that could just have easily have left - Megan, for one).

Since I still get Google alerts about Clay (haven't stopped them since I stopped helping with the News) and since Clay is mentioned in every article about Adam, I did get those photos of Adam and his boyfriend  Paranoid A touch too graphic for me.  I wonder how he will be treated if and when the photos come to light for everyone. It is great, however,  to see Adam's parents in the audience every week supporting their child  Clapping He is really talented - I will go way out on a limb and predict that it will be an Adam/Danny final that will rival the Clay Ruben final (how is that for a prediction!  Laughing Wink )

And Simon needs to get over his dislike for country music - it is atually music that still sellls!!!!! And country stars all know how to treat their fans! (Other people we know could take lessons from them).  And a lot of "young" country is rock based - I think country week will be O.K.!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2009, 10:22:43 AM »

I did get those photos of Adam and his boyfriend Paranoid A touch too graphic for me.  I wonder how he will be treated if and when the photos come to light for everyone.
They have come to light. Contestants need to disclose early on what, if any, sort of information may be learned about them from sources legally accessible to the public, such as criminal records and the internet. It's to keep AI ahead of any surprises they might have to deal with, like topless photos, arrests, etc.

Apparently, being gay on AI is no longer verboten.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2009, 11:23:16 AM »

wave

I forgot to say that I hated Kenye West last night (and every other night). I have hated him (and there are not many people that I do dislike) since 2003 when he and Clay were both brand new to the business and they were both nominated for the same award (some sort of fan favorite award - can't remember which one) - I will never forget how insulted Mr. West was to be nominated with Clay.

But I loved seeing Kelly Clarkson on Idol again. I did watch the first season, and voted for her. I love her music, and the fact that she seems to have remained a "real" person.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »

Frankie,
                   I thought Kenya  West was terrible last night. Everyone one of the contestants had
           a better voice than he.It was the first time I have seen him and I hope it is the last.

I don"t care for Kelly"s music, I did see her and Clay when they toured   together 

I  like the fact she has stayed grounded, she seems like a nice person.

It will be interesting to see if you are right about the Danny/ Adam finale.

Betty

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2009, 02:45:55 PM »

Check out just about any pre-AI pics of him on the 'net. There are several of him kissing guys. Nice tongue. Wink

He could give me some makeup tips. I wanna know how to do my eyes like that. Laughing

agreed on both accounts bigsmile

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2009, 03:10:03 PM »

Oh - and about the Adam photos becoming mainstream - I have no doubt that being gay does not bother Idol at all, judging from other contestants from this season and from the past. I wasn't referring to Idol's opinion. I don't think the photos have become public knowledge yet, though, unless you are an Adam fan and have gone looking for information on him. I haven't noticed the photos in any major newspaper, magazine, or on any of the entertainment shows (although I surely could have missed them).  When I went to visit my Mom, it was as though Clay did not exist, because she did not have (or want) a computer. I think we all (think we) know so much about Clay because we are on fan sites and read Clay news. I am interested to see what information will make the headlines about Adam  and the other contestants - judging from past magazines, the Idol 8 contestants should be getting more and more press time every week.

And, Sunny and Sharon - if you ever try the Adam look, I will expect photos to be posted!  Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2009, 03:20:46 PM »

And, Sunny and Sharon - if you ever try the Adam look, I will expect photos to be posted!  Laughing

Wink

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2009, 05:03:46 PM »

You're on! Laughing

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2009, 06:28:53 PM »

This is at least a partial list of songs up for grabs for next week. Who do you think should sing what?

SONGS FOR GRAND OL' OPRY WEEK

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx