gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:57:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 386
Total: 386

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MARCH 9  (Read 1814 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: March 08, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »

Good morning ClayManiacs!

From eBay...

Clay Aiken Cary Spotlight Photo Autographed 100% to BAF

eBay

Hurricanes Clay Bear Autographed by Clay Aiken 100% to BAF

eBay

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 08:55:35 PM »

From the Clayboard...

From CB:
Quote:
Clay on TV Guide Channel Idol Preview show

Clay is sprinkled all throughout the TV Guide Channel Idol Preview show call Infanity. It is currently running from 1-2pm in Portland, OR on the TV Guide Channel. Check your local listings...

Quote:
I thought the show was very favorable to Clay and it basically talked about his succeess and AI2 makeover-butr showed recent pics too- I thought they did a pretty decent job.

Quote:
It really is a very short but nice mention. There is a brief mention as the "biggest makeover in Idol history" and then a bit longer segment on "the first to re-define loser". They report that Clay has had "several smash albums, a best-selling book, executive producer of his own TV special, and UNICEF ambassador". The background pictures are the cover of MOAM and the pictures from MCWL and "On My Way Here" but not sure if you could read the album names. For his TV special, they actually showed the AI Christmas show. They repeated the bit about the makeover and then showed him at the ATDW CD signing. Then Clay said: "Ideally for me in my life, I would just sing. So when I do that, I love that." 
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 08:57:18 PM »

Scan from the Scar Star, courtesy of scorpionlady...

clickit
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

From CV courtesy of claycherie...

I got this in an email this morning, apparently this blogger bought a book and saw Clay's name in the preface. Amazing how so many different places Clay's name pops up isn't it!

Quote:
claymates are too funny.
One last thing before I pop off to bed...

I picked up Darcy's Passions by Regina Jeffers at Barnes & Noble today... it's another one of those "Pride & Prejudice as told through Darcy's eyes" type books, but whatever, I'm such a sucker for P&P lit. :[ It's a sickness. I flip open the book with the intention of reading a random page to get a feel for whether it's actually worth buying and a name catches my eye.

Clay Aiken.

Whaaaaaat?

From the preface:

The new characters' names come from my other interests. [...] I voted repeatedly for Clay Aiken in Season 2 of American Idool and spent one summer going to five of his concerts in nine days. Therefore, I created Clayton Ashford.

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »

Nice blog here by Ashes, member at ClayManiacs....good job!

"Best of" albums were something I looked forward to in days gone by.
This was how I could afford best songs by favourite singers heard on the radio. To me it's an excellent way of introducing great music to new listeners today.

In this case that would be for Clay Aiken, there are so many people that have no idea what Clay has accomplished since the American Idol 2 days. The chances of hearing him on the radio have been pretty slim!

Now is a great opportunity to introduce Clay's fantastic voice all over again!

Clay The Man

Have a great day everyone...!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx