gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:39:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 253
Total: 253

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAR 7 & 8  (Read 1786 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: March 06, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »

CLAY BLOGGED!!!

HE MADE IT PUBLIC AND SAID WE SHOULD PASS THE WORD!!

Hate to burst your bubble.
03/06/09
While it may be tough to hear... I have not "friended" any of y'all on Facebook.

Thanks to a few good friends, I've discovered that someone is pretending to be me on there. BIG SHOCKER! And though, I normally ignore such BS, I've learned that this person (who obviously has too much time on their hands) is being inappropriately rude with some fans, and that pisses me
off a bit! ;-)

While I do have a Facebook page, I have opted to keep it pretty private and really only use it rarely to keep in touch with my "Spam-Fam", my LA peeps, and a few longtime friends from home. Just wanted to make you aware... if you've "friended" me on Facebook, you've "friended" a wacko and a poser.

If you wanna stay friends with a wacko and a poser, feel free... but I know y'all have much higher
standards! ;-)

Feel free to spread the word! :-)

love ya, c

AW, HE IS DEFENDING HIS FANS!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 10:59:24 PM »

IDOL NEWS:

The Dirt on Idol: There's word from the Chicago Sun-Times that a long-time American Idol staffer is shopping a tell-all book about the reality series. The new book reportedly contains "explosive allegations" and is being vetted by several publishing houses, the Sun-Times says. "If they can't back it all up, you know Paula Abdul's lawyers will be there in a New York minute," said one New York publisher's rep.

THE STAR

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 11:02:04 PM »

3/06/2009
MEAF Awards $40,000 Grant to Support Partnership with The Bubel/Aiken Foundation and Johns Hopkins University’s National Center for Summer Learning

RALEIGH, NC – The Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation (MEAF) has announced $360,000 in new and continuing grants, raising the total investment in the Foundation’s five-year Inclusion Initiative to $3.2 million. The newest inclusion project is a joint venture between The Bubel/Aiken Foundation (TBAF) and the National Center for Summer Learning at Johns Hopkins University.

Building on a three-year partnership, The Bubel/Aiken Foundation and the National Center for Summer Learning will create a distinct and powerful new force for change in the field of summer learning for all children, especially those with disabilities. The partners will expand access to high-quality, inclusive summer learning opportunities for young people by developing a summer learning curriculum to help summer camps fully include youth with disabilities.

BUBEL AIKEN.ORG

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 11:03:41 PM »

Friday, March 06, 2009
An American Idol Wild Card. Is being compared to Clay Aiken bad?

Clay Aiken was America's Choice for the Wild Card of American Idol for Season Two.
Here is a wonderful video by Claymazing taking Clay from the beginning of his trip with American Idol until now

YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH CLAY AIKEN:

ALL THAT IS CLAY AIKEN

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »

IF YOU DO A GOOGLE BOOK SEARCH, THERE ARE QUITE A FEW BOOKS, OTHER THAN ACTUAL BIOGRAPHIES AND AUTOBIOGRAPHIES, THAT MENTION CLAY

JUST CLICK ON THE BOOK AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PASSGE THAT MENTIONS HIM.

WARNING- ONE IS NOT SO NICE, BUT THE OTHERS ARE OK!

GOOGLE BOOKS

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 04:54:36 PM »

So many books...so much Clay Aiken...Lovin' it!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx