gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:13:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 29 :: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 232245 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 04:14:05 PM »

How do you know when your current membership is up?

WHEN YOU SIGN IN, GO TO ACCOUNT.  IT WILL TELL YOU.  THANKS AGAIN TO BUTTERFLYSHINE.  I CAN'T FIGURE THAT PLACE OUT WITHOUT HER.  MOST PEOPLE'S MEMBERSHIP IS UP TODAY.

GWENN

PSA BY CLAY.  INTERESTING THAT HE INTRODUCES HIMSELF AS CLAY AIKEN FROM MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT.  HMMM.

http://www.menc.org/fckuserfiles/media/09psa/clay_aikenmiosm01.mp3

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »

How do you know when your current membership is up?

WHEN YOU SIGN IN, GO TO ACCOUNT.  IT WILL TELL YOU.  THANKS AGAIN TO BUTTERFLYSHINE.  I CAN'T FIGURE THAT PLACE OUT WITHOUT HER.  MOST PEOPLE'S MEMBERSHIP IS UP TODAY.
Mine's up tomorrow. Maybe that's why it won't let me rejoin. shrug

PSA BY CLAY.  INTERESTING THAT HE INTRODUCES HIMSELF AS CLAY AIKEN FROM MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT.  HMMM.

http://www.menc.org/fckuserfiles/media/09psa/clay_aikenmiosm01.mp3
Well, he can't say RCA recording artist anymore, and he never did like saying AI runner-up. I guess Spamalot works.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 06:07:53 PM »

For those of you confused by the OFC renewal, when you get the message about duplicate packages just hit continue and you can renew and will only be charged once.

Very confusing but I decided to give it a try and it worked.  Seems everything over there is complicated    bigsmile

Just be sure you do not log in at the site before renewing--just go to Fan HQ.

Good luck.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 06:18:27 PM »

Watching the last part of AI, Clay's montage appeared during the AI finally ( Taylor Hicks) it's amazing how still excited I was to see him again OMG, I miss that man. 
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »

For those of you confused by the OFC renewal, when you get the message about duplicate packages just hit continue and you can renew and will only be charged once.

Very confusing but I decided to give it a try and it worked.  Seems everything over there is complicated    bigsmile

Good luck.
It won't let me renew--but it will let me "gift" myself a membership. Why doesn't this surprise me over there? hypnotic

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »

MARILYN - "Optimism" could be your middle name.  Smile   And it is part of your charm!  Huggles  Are you finished with the Clay CD that you were making??   

I was almost done but not happy with one track that was too quiet. The author promised to send me a better quality audio and I am waiting for that to finish the CD- then I will send it out

Never fear!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 06:45:51 PM »

Good luck.
It won't let me renew--but it will let me "gift" myself a membership. Why doesn't this surprise me over there? hypnotic

Make sure you are NOT signed in!!  Everyones is up tomorrow.

You KNOW I could NOT pass up Clay's package- I mean REALLY!!! bigsmile

Something screwy- this morning I did the news at 2 a.m. or so. Started the thread the way I always do. Now my  news is tacked on to Philly's news of yesterday, and the title is Feb 25 & 26th . What the heck is going on?

Dont confuse me or I will sulk and run away..........

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »

Make sure you are NOT signed in!!  Everyones is up tomorrow.
I made sure; I wasn't signed in.

Maybe Clay's trying to tell me something. Paranoid

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »

HEY JULES.   wave

WHEN ARE YOU DUE?

I LOVE BABIES.

Gwenn~ I am due either on Easter (April 12) or Tax Day (April 15). But I've been sticking to April 12th. When I had my first ultrasound and OB check up it was a toss up because I sort of fell on either days. My I only concern is that I hope I'm not late. I wouldn't mind being early but not too early since my head is still swimming with to-do stuff Paranoid

Oooh Chinese food, I can actually think about chow mein right about now Laughing

Oh heck I better stop..

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 07:37:51 PM »

HI FRIENDS

IF ANYONE IS UP AND INTERESTED.
ON PBS THEY ARE FEATURING DAVID FOSTERS BOOK "DAVID FOSTER AND FRIENDS"
RIGHT NOW HE IS PLAYING PIANO AND MARIAH CAREY IS SINGING.

HE IS VERY CHARMING AND I AM LISTENING, JUST IN CASE CLAY AIKEN IS MENTIONED. NOW HE IS PLAYING PIANO AND MICHAEL BUBLE IS SINGING.

IT WOULD BE JUST TOO MUCH TO HOPE THAT HE WOULD HAVE CLAY ON

AND WHERE OH WHERE IS OUR THEA?????????

JEANNE AKA JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »

I renewed. Can't give up belonging to the fan club that gave me the best M & G ever! 

And I'm glad something can make me happy today. I think I want to punch my ex.  Paranoid And I'm not a violent person.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 07:53:42 PM »

Happy Labor day to you Jules!   Huggles  I'm looking forward to more baby news from you.

Marilyn, may I also be on that list for your CD fav's... ...I'm missing his singing so much, I'm sure playing your CD will help us get through the waiting period in better shape.

Speaking of our dear Clay...I asked my friend again about things...she sees our guy being extremely happy in about a month...funny, she said sometime in April...I threw out the date...and she said he's waiting for something to finish...as in contracts...she said he's got a few possibilities still in the works as we speak...I pressed her further about our Qs ...what indeed happened with RCA...she believes that matters will be revealed in about the next three months.  

Gwenn...thanks for your mention of me a few days back.  I'm happy to share things here, whenever I find info of interest on my internet travels.

I managed to renew today at the OFC, too...I hope you get some decent help from them, Sunny.

I'm going to buy that best of CD...had it purchased, then cancelled it to figure out what was going on...however/whatever RCA's trying to do, as so many of you articulately stated...it is our Clay, after all...and that will be enough for me.

An Ai mention...good grief, things got quite strange again with the interplay between the judges, Ryan and some performers...thank goodness Clay was on when more of the focus was about the singers...all that inuendo...just creepy after awhile, don't you think?

wave to NC Barb, and to folks I'm missing...Meesa, hope (is it David) it's great on the guy front...Marlene, how are you feeling?  and Rebecca?...Marion...hope you'll come by and post, Betty, mainer, Wisc. Barb , it's great you are here oftener...and other CMers...what's up, fellow Clay fans?  Pamela...hint, hint!  bigsmile  and  Huggles to my buddy, Thea, just because

ETA:  howdy Jan...Shelley and I are so excited...we'll be seeing David Foster and friends live in Vegas this coming May...whee! 

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 08:01:33 PM »

Johanna - Yes, things are good on the David front. I finally got the nerve to tell him how I felt after 15 years of liking him.  blush  Wes is the one I'm irritated with. 

Jules - My cousin is due April 13th. She's having her first boy. This makes the ninth great grandson for my grandparents.  ROFLMAO

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 08:23:11 PM »

I AM WATCHING DAVID FOSTER AND FRIENDS NOW ON PBS.
WONDERFUL PROGRAM.
SO FAR; MARIAH CAREY, MICHAEL BUBLE, KATHRYN MCPHE SINGING WITH OPERA STAR ANDRE BOTTICELLI.
LUCKY YOU. WHAT A PROGRAM. I AM GOING TO BED AND WATCH THE REST.

LUV
JEANNE AKA JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 09:46:49 PM »

Johanna, just pm me your address and I will add you to the list. I hope I get the better audio this weekend, otherwise I will burn them the way they are. Its just the one song is very quiet and doesnt flow with the rest of them- but we will see what happens.

Got the CD cover ready.

I was all over the renewal -you know me, no restraints when it comes to Clay!!

He makes me happy.period. 

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 04:24:49 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...TGIF

Add me to the ones who jumped on renewal, and also ordered the CD from Amazon...I somehow feel the need to spend some of my" Clay Fund"( and he doesn't seem to be helping me bigsmile), Ido wish him a speedy recovery though from his "procedure" on his jaw.

I'm just glad we all have each other right now.

Hope everyone has a great day and can enjoy the weekend

Marlene Huggles

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 06:29:55 AM »

Good morning guys.  wave

I was kind of upset the the new renewal didn't include M&Gs or advance tour ticket sales. Does that mean there won't be any this year?
Wonder if there's ANY chance of Clay being on the Wild Card show on AI next week. I still find it curious that he's shown several times in the montage that they showed again last night. He was shown more than any other Idol. David Cook was only shown once.

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 07:38:49 AM »

Bev~ There are evidently STILL some smart people at AI. However I believe we will not be seeing Clay on  the

show other than on old clips...for one thing he still seems to be having problems with his jaw.

I am sure hopefully he is taking this "drought time" to get himself healed & rested,so he can come back to us

SOON.

Meanwhile I am trying to stay busy and trying not to worry about what new adventures he might be planning

for us....because no matter what it is ,after we debate it, and speculate over what he decides ...WE WILL

GO! bigsmile   We do love us some Clay Aiken.

Marlene Huggles

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 07:46:59 AM »

Good morning guys.  wave

I was kind of upset the the new renewal didn't include M&Gs or advance tour ticket sales. Does that mean there won't be any this year?
I sure don't know. But I guess it may mean there isn't anything concrete for this year--at least, as of yet. They can always offer advance ticket sales and M&G chances later on.

Wonder if there's ANY chance of Clay being on the Wild Card show on AI next week.
Why would he be? scratch

I get the feeling the folks at AI don't necessarily like Clay personally, but they like his success. Wink

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 08:24:30 AM »

Wonder if there's ANY chance of Clay being on the Wild Card show on AI next week.
Why would he be?

I get the feeling the folks at AI don't necessarily like Clay personally, but they like his success.

I was thinking since they haven't had the wild card for the past few seasons they might want to show a clip of how it worked in the past.
I realize Jennifer Hudson was the only other wild card pick but she'll be on Oprah in Chicago on Tuesday next week.
They may not like him personally but they can't deny his success and draw of his name. I think that's why he above many others was shown 5 times in that montage at the beginning of the first show and again last night.
However, I sure won't get my hopes up.  Wink

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx