gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:27:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 29 :: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 232483 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: February 26, 2009, 04:34:42 AM »

Welcome to CM Discussion number 29.  This is the official Clay discussion thread at Claymaniacs.com. 

To that end, please include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, thoughts, opinions or anything that encourages conversation is welcome.  Personal conversation should take place in our community threads. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. State your opinion then move on. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack on you.  A negative opinion is not a personal attack on Clay.

This is a linear style thread, in that several topics may be discussed in this single thread, sometimes all at once.  All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, links to pictures are encouraged but clickable thumbnails may also be posted in moderation.  No post-hoing of pics!!  No full-sized photos will be permitted.

All previous threads will be archived in the "Archives - Critical Mass" forum.

Thanks and have fun!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 05:08:06 AM »

Marilyn wrote:
Aw, he is still sore... Wonder if he is able to eat anything much?

demmit- why does everything come out smutty?

Hmm... Don't Know

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 05:56:59 AM »

Marilyn wrote:

Hmm... Don't Know

even that, huh??  bigsmile

Good morning all!! My desk is tidy for a change but I have mountains of folders to go through, each one requiring more than half an hours attention. Egad!!

Didnt wear a jacket today- its warmer.
Catch y'all later!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:58 AM »

A BLOG EVEN IF IT SHORT AND SWEET IS STILL A BLOG. Huggles YOU KNOW I AM NOT SURE WHAT PEOPLE WANT SOMETMES JUST A WORD BRIGHTENS MY DAY.

SORRY HE IS IN PAIN AND SORE THIS TO SHALL PASS, Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 07:15:30 AM »

A BLOG EVEN IF IT SHORT AND SWEET IS STILL A BLOG. Huggles YOU KNOW I AM NOT SURE WHAT PEOPLE WANT SOMETMES JUST A WORD BRIGHTENS MY DAY.                           

Some people just want to complain about everything. 'Makes them feel important, I guess. shrug

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 07:32:56 AM »

MORNING--

SO I SPEND SOME TIME WITH BARRY WATCHING BOSTON LEGAL DVD'S AND CLAY BLOGS.  I HAD A FEELIN'.  (tm cha,SPAM)

ANYWAY, I FEEL BAD FOR HIM.  MEN ARE TERRIBLE PATIENTS AND I DON'T THINK HE EXPECTED THIS TO TAKE SO LONG.  CERTAINLY ANSWERS THE QUESTION AS TO WHO WAS SINGING AT THE BENEFIT ON MONDAY.  I AM WITH MARILYN.  HE NEEDS SOME TLC AND HE IS ONE PLACE AND REED IS SOMEWHERE ELSE.  I HOPE HE IS WITH PARKER AND ENJOYING HIS SON.  I DON'T LIKE THAT HE HAS NOTHING TO REPORT.  THAT IS SCARY TO ME.  GONNA BE A LONG DROUGHT I FEAR.

MAH JONGG TODAY.  LAST WEEK I WON 4 OF THE 7 GAMES.  IF I DO THAT AGAIN, I THINK I WILL BE BEAT UP.   

DON'T YOU WANT TO TAKE HIM IN YOUR ARMS AND HUG HIM UP RIGHT NOW?

Marilyn wrote:

Hmm... Don't Know

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »

OMG.  I AM BACK FROM MAH JONGG AND NO ONE POSTED ANYTHING?  THIS IS LIKE WAITING FOR A BLOG FROM MR. SORE JAWS.

BARRY IS OUT SOMEWHERE.  THE DOGS ARE SLEEPING.  IT'S ALL GOOD.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »

ANYTHING

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 12:41:23 PM »

OMG.  I AM BACK FROM MAH JONGG AND NO ONE POSTED ANYTHING?  THIS IS LIKE WAITING FOR A BLOG FROM MR. SORE JAWS.
Laughing Laughing

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »

OK.  AT LEAST I KNOW A FEW ARE STILL ALIVE.

SO, FROM THE BLOG WE KNOW--
1.  HE DIDN'T SING ON MONDAY AT THE BENEFIT NO MATTER WHAT IT SOUNDED LIKE.
2.  HE IS IN RALEIGH SINCE HE WENT TO A BAF MEETING.
3.  HE IS BORED WHICH TRANSLATES INTO CRANKY.
4.  THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN TELL US ABOUT HIS CAREER.  VERY BAD.
5.  HE EITHER DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE GREATEST HITS CD OR COULDN'T CARE LESS.

ANYTHING ELSE?

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 12:58:39 PM »

He doesn't necessarily have to be in Raleigh to have a BAF meeting. Teleconferences and such...

I'm sure he knows about the CD. There's probably just not much he can do about it one way or the other.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »

Could be that the CD is the last one owed from his contract. That way he could leave but still fullfill his obligation (if it was for 5 CD's)

Just a thought.

And perhaps its not that he has NOTHING to tell- but PERHAPS he is unable to tell YET.

Hows that for optimism???

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 02:34:47 PM »

Could be that the CD is the last one owed from his contract. That way he could leave but still fullfill his obligation (if it was for 5 CD's)

Just a thought.

And perhaps its not that he has NOTHING to tell- but PERHAPS he is unable to tell YET.

Hows that for optimism???

MARILYN - "Optimism" could be your middle name.  Smile   And it is part of your charm!  Huggles  Are you finished with the Clay CD that you were making??   

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 02:45:52 PM »

wave Afternoon, finally made my way here at 'maniacs..been a busy morning

Since I'm not a member @ OFC, could someone summarize what Clay blogged about?

Sounds like he's still recovering from jaw surgery? Hope that he feels better soon.

I'm with Marilyn, I'm optimistic that something new will come up, we just have to be patient as always and wait till the announcement is delivered to us.

I'm actually thinking of buying the CD since it has a variety of the songs from all his other CDs. This way I don't have to keep lugging all the different ones in my car and have DH look at me like I'm carrying a big suitcase  Laughing everytime he sees my Clay cds in the car.

Today is a nice day but darn I don't know if I'll have the energy to plant any of my primroses or do something in the yard when I get home. The pregnancy is starting to slow me down, I bet a snail can beat me to walking to my car nowadays ROFLMAO

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 03:00:05 PM »

HEY JULES.   wave

WHEN ARE YOU DUE?

I LOVE BABIES.

I AM TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.  I AM MISSING CLAY.  IT ISN'T THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO.  I AM ALWAYS BUSY.  ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING.  I JUST MISS HIM.  IT ISN'T FAIR.

WHAT IS FAIR IS THAT I AM NOT COOKING.  I ORDERED CHINESE TO BE DELIVERED.  NOW, THAT IS GOOD.   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 03:01:05 PM »

You can renew your memberships now at the OFC. Just did mine. Don't care to get a pin or a lanyard but like the coffee mug. Wonder what the surprise is on the lanyard. You can also get it for a cheaper price for online members only but don't think you'll get the package.

Maybe next blog Clay can tell us his plans are for the year. I'm positive something exciting will come too. bigsmile

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »

PERHAPS CLAY IS TAKING A LONG NAP.  Laughing AFTER THE WAY HE WAS TREATED BY RCA, HE MAY NEED ONE ,SUNNY PROBABLY RIGHT HE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN OR A HOOT ABOUT THE CD, BUT WILL LET US KNOW AS SOON AS SOON AS HE CAN.

PATIENCE IS NOT A CLAYMANIACS VIRTUE DON'T YA KNOW. Paranoid

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »

Year 4 renews are up on the OFC,with new stuff.

ClayFan for Life!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »

ACCORDING TO BUTTERFLYSHINE---FOLLOW THESE STEPS.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED OUT AT OFC.  THEN, CLICK ON FAN HQ AND FOLLOW THE STEPS.

I WILL RENEW.  CLAY PISSES ME OFF SOMETIMES, BUT THE OFC HAS AFFORDED ME A M&G AND SOMEONE THERE GIFTED ME THE TALKBACK SO I FIGURE I OWE THEM.  OR CLAY.  WHOEVER.

WHAT IS INTERESTING IS THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT THE "STUFF" YOU CAN JOIN FOR THE ONLINE AND PAY $19.99 INSTEAD OF $29.99. 

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 03:35:33 PM »

How do you know when your current membership is up?

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx