gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:50:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 382
Total: 382

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #40 :: There's Something About Us  (Read 218536 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1960 on: April 12, 2009, 08:52:24 AM »

Sharon, OUR Cindy does the banners now?

Beautiful for Spring!! Clapping

HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!!!     Hi Sasha! wave

Kim, you need an extra hug today....  They're not going to keep Joe in there to detox??   :shocked

Brenda, Meesa, such cute  Easter decorations you brought for us today!!!  Clapping

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1961 on: April 12, 2009, 09:02:44 AM »

Happy Easter, dear friends.

It took me a while to read 30 pages of text but I am pretty caught up now.  Unfortunately, now I am too tired to post!

Things are okay.  I am losing my job.  DWDD lost the contract and, sometime between May and August, I will be laid off along with all the other employees.  Hopefully I will have another job by then.  We will see.

I am also taking 3 CEU classes that won't be finished until late April.  I am TIRED!   I want a day with no chores or errands.

Jacob is sick today - He has had a fever, sore throat, and headache since yesterday.  I am sick today too - but not as bad. 

My work has been incredibly busy and my workload has essentially doubled.  My toe is still recovering but it is healing.  I really look forward to wearing regular shoes again one day!

I have been lax in getting on this site, it is true.  A lot because of facebook but also due to my ambivelance towards Clay.  He looks weird to me.  What is up with that jaw?  He doesn't look at all like the Clay I first loved.  He covers up his adorable freckles and his face looks very strange.  I am still mad that he LIED about stuff.  I should grow up and get over it, but haven't.  At least Adam is fairly honest about it all.  He is a great singer as well.  Bill thinks so too.

I love all of you very much but just haven't had the time to get on.  I hope that all of you will always be a part of my life.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1962 on: April 12, 2009, 09:29:26 AM »

Hi Everybody  wave

Happy Easter!!!

Today we're taking it easy.  I'm doing laundry, washing dishes, picking up around the house.  Nothing too exciting.  My mom is VERY unhappy with me.  She really wanted me to have her and my dad over today with a BIG meal and everything.  We've only been home since Tuesday night.  I just didn't feel like having company over.  I was hoping that she would have had us over.  Oh well. 

Right now, I'm watching HSM3.  Parts of this movie make me cry. 

I, too, like Carolyn, have been spending most of my time over on Facebook.  It is just so much fun catching up with friends from high school that I haven't spoken to in 20 years.

I feel the same way as Carolyn.  I will always be a fan of Clay's.  I will continue to buy his CD's and see him in concert.  But this is one mighty BIG drought.  Clay may have been the one to have brought us all together, but it is the friendships that have been created that will keep me coming to this site even if there is no tour or CD in our future.  I really enjoy just coming on here and talking to all of you, my friends.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1963 on: April 12, 2009, 09:40:31 AM »

Gee I really do enjoy all this honesty.  I am to honest for my own good and often get in trouble.  I feel like  you do about Clay CAROLYN and BETH I feel like you do about why I come here, because of my genuine affection for all of you.  I often thought I shouldn't be posting here anymore but just haven't been able to cut the ties with the wonderful people I have met here.  People that have treated me better than my own family for the past five  years.  I have laughed with you and cried with and for you, you all mean the world to me.  I sure do hope you still post here CAROLYN you are so missed and no one says the beautiful prayers that you do when they are needed.  And BETH if you aren't here I will come looking for you with a paddle!!!  Why don't you call your mom and tell her your just tired and you will have them over soon for a nice dinner to thank them for watching the kids while you were on the cruise.  I wish I still had my mom, my life has not been the same since I lost her, I remember I never let a Easter pass without taking or sending her a Easter lily. I think that custom has passed also.  Here I go rambling again.  Off to give Pepe his bath. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1964 on: April 12, 2009, 10:00:13 AM »

Why don't you call your mom and tell her your just tired and you will have them over soon for a nice dinner to thank them for watching the kids while you were on the cruise.  I wish I still had my mom, my life has not been the same since I lost her, I remember I never let a Easter pass without taking or sending her a Easter lily. I think that custom has passed also.  Here I go rambling again.  Off to give Pepe his bath. 

Shirley, This is the first Easter without my Grandma.  I really feel that she was the one that held our family together.  When we were younger my mom and her family (4 of us), and my uncle and his family (5 of them) would always get together with my grandma and grandpa.  The family has become way too big for all of us to get together anymore (there are now 27 of us), so we don't even see my uncle, cousins and their children anymore.  It's really quite sad in a way.  I really miss getting together with everyone.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1965 on: April 12, 2009, 01:35:04 PM »

BETH ,  Huggles for you sweetheart!!!  People like me that does not have much family envy people that do.  It is so sad that families don't get together and keep in each other's lives anymore.  Things have changed so much in the past few  years, everyone seems to be to busy with their own lives to let others in theirs.  I am sure a lot of my view point is because I am getting older too.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1966 on: April 12, 2009, 03:36:49 PM »

Well this is just un-friggin believeable. Paranoid

Walked in to the hospital this morning and there he was...Joe the onery, cussin, rude guy that we all know. Here we all thought he had some sort of permanent brain damage...he's been this zombie vegetable kinda guy for a MONTH now (and just weird and psycho for 3 MONTHS)...and in 48 hours (and lotsa diuretics) he's BACK.
When we left last night...he still looked like a car accident victim with brain damage and we walk in this mornin and he won't shut up and bitchin about no breakfast and the nurse is a bitch and yada yada. Blah blah blah

Un-friggin believeable shock

Woulda made a good "this is your brain...this is your brain on DRUGS" commercial.

Wink bigsmile

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1967 on: April 12, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »

Wow Kim!  

ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1968 on: April 12, 2009, 05:21:47 PM »

Kim - Hmmmm. Sounds like the hospital has helped him find his true self.  Paranoid I guess it's a good sign that he's his normal self Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid

Carolyn - Well, thank goodness you posted.  Huggles Sorry that things are so hectic. I think it's like Shirley says that everyone is so busy, busy with life that it is hard to find time for anything. I know you will find a job because you are so good at what you do Huggles
Feel better & I hope you had a joyous Easter.

Beth - You are welcome. One of my fav songs from DD.
Don't worry too much about your Mom. I know she understands. Take Shirley's advice & have her over when your schedule returns to normal.

Sharon - How'd the chicken turn out? Glad that you & your Sis are looking out for Mom.

Barbara - How was that big birthday???

I hope that everyone got some family time today & hugged their loved ones. That's the important thing.

Shirley - I know that your kids do appreciate you, even if they are not there today. Maybe you can offer them some ham sandwiches to go if you are only 15 minutes away bigsmile I do love the Honey-Baked Ham.

Meesa - Were the boys all sugared up from chocolate?

Well, time for some rest. See you in the morning.  wave
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1969 on: April 12, 2009, 05:58:35 PM »

Sharon, OUR Cindy does the banners now?

Karen, no it's Cindy (stilldreaming) from the BLPT Wink
Hello Carolyn, glad to see your post, and Ann is right, you'll find a job, you're too good at what you do Wink Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1970 on: April 12, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »

wave

Hope everybody felt joy while celebrating Easter with family and friends!

Many of our family members got together for Easter and to celebrate my Mom's 95th birthday!  Clapping  It was the first holiday that we had to "share" Derek.

Hugs to those who are going through rough times!  Huggles

Have a great week!  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1971 on: April 12, 2009, 06:20:58 PM »

I just spoke to Debi's daughter Shawndra, wanted to call to get some idea of where Debi was at in this journey.  Shawn said they reduced some of her meds so she was feeling less tired and weak, which is great news! She has been experiencing some confusion and is having minor mobility problems, but still able to get around the house as long as someone is nearby keeping an eye on her.
Shawn and hubby and the girls were at Debi's for Easter today Clapping Debi's hubby John did all the prep and cooking Clapping Debi asked Shawn if Aisalynn could spend the night, to curl up in bed with "Anna" as Aisalynn calls Debi Huggles Shawn did leave her there, as she wants Debi to have all the time she can with her little princess Love!
I feel better after talking to Shawn, and she did mention that many birthday cards have arrived for Debi, keep 'em coming ladies

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1972 on: April 12, 2009, 06:24:10 PM »

Barbara, what a joyous day for all of your family~~~Easter and a wonderful milestone for your mom Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1973 on: April 12, 2009, 06:43:26 PM »

Ladies just got a call back from Shawndra, and she asked me to post this about another benefit for Debi to help with expenses.

They are having a bowling benefit~~~
Saturday April 18th
Regal Lanes
11 Mile and Mound
Warren MI

check in at 11:30am, bowling starts at 1pm.
$20 per person, includes
food, shoe rental, bowling
RSVP Jason and Shawndra (586) 939-2639

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1974 on: April 12, 2009, 07:04:33 PM »

Just got home and stuffed with turkey. I have great friends. Knowing we have no family here , they always include us in these type of celebrations  Smile

Sharon, thanks for the info on Debi.

Kim,Carolyn,Shirley, Beth.....hugs all around   

Have a great week everyone  wave

It is past my bedtime ........... off to bed Clay dreaming

I MISS CLAY

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1975 on: April 12, 2009, 07:18:20 PM »

Hi Doods wave

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1976 on: April 12, 2009, 07:23:22 PM »

Hi Doods wave

CHRISIE - It is wonderful that you are "family" to people . . . even if you aren't related.  P.S.  I miss Clay, too!  Huggles

SHARON - Thank  you for sharing your conversation with Shawndra regarding our DEBI!  Hugs and Hopes!  Huggles Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1977 on: April 12, 2009, 07:33:24 PM »

You're welcome Barbara and Chrisie Huggles I think I'll head to bed with my babies, they love their mommy bigsmile off to bed Sleep

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1978 on: April 12, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »

Well they convinced him to stay in one more night.

good.

Cept now that he's back to "himself", he keeps doing things  like sayin..."Hey wanna see me piss off the staff? They hate this...."..
And yanks off his heart monitor. Then ya hear the nurse out at the desk go..."Jeez. Not again"..and in she comes all mad and scolding him and he sits there chuckling.

Bet the nurses will all quit. Paranoid
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1979 on: April 12, 2009, 07:53:19 PM »

Well they convinced him to stay in one more night.

good.

Cept now that he's back to "himself", he keeps doing things  like sayin..."Hey wanna see me piss off the staff? They hate this...."..
And yanks off his heart monitor. Then ya hear the nurse out at the desk go..."Jeez. Not again"..and in she comes all mad and scolding him and he sits there chuckling.

Bet the nurses will all quit. Paranoid

He sounds like a real piece of work!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx