gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:53:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #40 :: There's Something About Us  (Read 218518 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1940 on: April 11, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »

Karen and Shirley - come on down - I'll be sure to save you some.  This is made in a 9x13 pan so it makes a lot and it is really rich. It has 5 - 8oz. pkg. of cream cheese  in it, melted white chocolate and a delicious strawberry filling, then I put fresh strawberries on top.

OMG, Evelyn, you'd better not eat that cheesecake while the heart monitor is on!!!  eek!   Laughing

KAREN, hey I love that car your driving!!!!!!!!  But I may beat you as I am flying on my broom to EVELYN'S.   Laughing 

Laugh  UNFAIR, Shirley!!!

Okay, I'm going to have to pick a different mode of transportation to beat you there!
  CHEESECAKE, here I come!!   Laughing

EVELYN, don't we wish we could all come to your house for dessert!!!!!!  We need to buy a helicopter for our fast trips, we could name it the RED THONG and paint a picture of a red thong on the side of it. 

Laughing lmao  I'm trying to picture this, Shirley!!!  We can get our resident artist, Kim, to paint on the red thong! bigsmile

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1941 on: April 11, 2009, 03:30:20 PM »

Karen - Now why would Sharon be craving a club sandwich? blush

ANN - THAT'S WHY!!!! Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1942 on: April 11, 2009, 03:37:36 PM »

Karen...yes they do know what he did at the hospital. I don't know who told em but Joey said they know everything. Paranoid That's why they are checking the central nervous system. He's NOT diabetic either. He's physically fine...I'm GLAD they know though...maybe NOW they can get to the bottom of it.

SO glad they know what he's been doing to himself, Kim!  He wasn't going to get better, otherwise! Did Joey talk him into going to the hospital?
 Please keep us informed.

When I saw him the other day buying the car for Joey, he had this big pocketful of cash. So I said..."I'll hold that for you Joe".
He kinda stared a minute, looked at the cash, looked at me...I thought he was gonna actually hand it over for a minute....but then he mumbled.."No...I'm good"
He knows enough NOT to give his ex wife all his money! SOMETHIN is still workin! Laughing

Laughing Clapping  Too funny!!!  I'm glad you can keep a sense of humor thru this, Kim!!    Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1943 on: April 11, 2009, 05:39:09 PM »

KAREN, seeing that you changed your mode of transportation to get to Evelyn's first don't be crying tomorrow with a stomach ache cause you ate to much cheesecake!!!

Off to the shower and rest and read and hope to sleep tonight.  Hope everyone has a good night and a better day tomorrow.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1944 on: April 11, 2009, 07:23:10 PM »

Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

Have a wonderful Easter everyone.
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1945 on: April 11, 2009, 07:51:24 PM »

Check out the Peeps art!

http://a-list.msn.com/default.aspx?cp-searchtext=Peeps
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1946 on: April 11, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »

Good mornin' Kim. Hope things will look better today.  Huggles

For Beth & Sharon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oKUTOLSeMM

Oh my gosh, Ann, thank you so much for this!  Huggles

I could watch this over and over and over.

I always wanted to see Patrick Swayze on DWTS.  I know that he would have an unfair advantage, but wow, can he dance!   

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1947 on: April 11, 2009, 08:27:38 PM »

Well, I'm just home from KD Lang, what a fabulous concert she put on Clapping Clapping Clapping standing o's brought her back for 3 encores, including "Hallelujah" and "Constant Cravings" I am so happy to have seen her live.  We had 4th row centre seats, perfect Purple Banana Now I'm hungry, anyone want a sandwich bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1948 on: April 11, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »

OK off to sleep Baby Dust

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1949 on: April 12, 2009, 04:29:46 AM »

Me again on this frosty Easter morning morning
HAPPY EASTER to all my RTM peeps Huggles
I have some butter pecan coffee, peppermint tea and hot chocolate piping hot.
Made some hot cross buns this morning.  We'll have crispy bacon and over easy eggs with hash brown patties today.
Debi, thinking of you lots, wrap yourself in a big hug  Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1950 on: April 12, 2009, 04:32:08 AM »

I'm responsible for a lot of cooking today, my sis and I are making the dinner to take to mom's, I'm always nervous when I cook Laughing
Carolyn, are you OK??? haven't seen you in a loooong time, please check in.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1951 on: April 12, 2009, 05:19:45 AM »

SHARON, thanks for the wonderful breakfast!!!  What are you cooking for dinner today??  I spent $39 for a spiral ham and no one to eat it but hubby and me.  Called my son all day  yesterday and he never called me back so finally got hold of him last night and found out they were going to her mothers and my grandaughter and her husband was going to Gladwin to visit his grandparents.  Kind of hurts when they can drive all that way to see his grandparents but can't drive 15 miles to see us.  A big disappointment in moving back here I'm afraid as far as my so called family.  Sorry all that just had to spill out!!!!  Naughty   Yet my Claymaniac friends remembered me by sending such nice Easter cards.  I am so glad you enjoyed the K.D. Lang concert, she is wonderful.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1952 on: April 12, 2009, 05:46:05 AM »

Morning Miss Shirley wave
We are also having a spiral ham, roast chicken, and all the fixin's Just didn't want mom doing anything, so we're all pitching in to make it easier.  I feel so badly your family can't make more of an effort~~wihen will you see Preston???
Yep the venue (2500) was filled last night, they really showed KD the love Clapping

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1953 on: April 12, 2009, 05:57:26 AM »

Just came over to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

Hugs to all

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1954 on: April 12, 2009, 06:57:27 AM »

Ann - They're getting chocolate bunnies!  Smile

Good morning everyone and Happy Easter!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1955 on: April 12, 2009, 07:04:04 AM »

Anybody see my post?  I THOUGHT I posted it here a bit ago...

anyway...HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!

We're headin back to the hospital today. there's not really much news on the Joe front except that there's no PHYSICAL damage..MRI was clear.
Problem is...can't really test the neurolgical damage or his cognitive skills until he's completely detoxed. Now HOW are we supposed to detox him? they might be releasing him today...he'll be right back at it if they do.
(Apparently, since his short term memory is ...err...mis-firing..?... he's taking his regular medications- like his water pills and cholesterol meds- repeatedly all day too...forgetting he already took em.)

It is positively breaking my heart seeing Joey struggle with this.
And Joe's DAD can't even go in the room without breaking down. it is pretty hard to watch. Cry!

This sooo....SUCKS.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1956 on: April 12, 2009, 07:15:02 AM »

Kimmy

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1957 on: April 12, 2009, 07:15:46 AM »

Hi Sasha wave
Morning Meesa wave

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1958 on: April 12, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1959 on: April 12, 2009, 08:33:49 AM »

Cindy did a great job on the new banner Clapping Clapping

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx