gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:01:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 133 -Clay is our gold at the end of the rainbow!!!  (Read 192848 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1960 on: June 15, 2009, 05:29:31 PM »

Carol,
                What a brave soul you are tackling five babies, no wonder you are tired.
             Thank goodness for disposable diapers, I remember the old cotton ones what
              a chore!!
                                 Glad to hear your pototoes are growing, it"s so nice to have the
                use of a greenhouse.  You get a big A on your report card for resisting the
                 cigarettes.
                                                     Betty         
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1961 on: June 15, 2009, 05:46:02 PM »

Frankie,
                   We lost the internet again today so I am so far behind. It"s back now , for how
           long I don"t know. We had another big storm today so that is proberbly the cause.

I"m so glad that Shirl talked to that lady, she very well could have been an Angel
                 and did give Shirl strenght to face the internal treatment. I talked to her last evening
                 and she was in pretty good spirits. She has so much courage.

Reading Pepe"s post made me remember that parts of the beach were cordoned
                 off where the turtles were nesting.

St. Argustine was nice but very hot.  It is very dog friendly and we took a scenic
                    cruise and Sophie did"nt know what to make of it but was very good.She loves
                   playing in the ocean with Corina. We are all tired today.

Glad you had fun with Kaitlyn.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1962 on: June 15, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »

Pepe,
                 I"m sorry you are having breathing problems, I don't think hot weather will agree
             with you
                              It"s a shame the raccoons get the turtle eggs.When will they hatch and how
            far is the pond? I told Frankie  the turtles were nesting on the beach and they are protected.

Prissy,
                    My "adopted" daughter made a birthday dinner for me last night. Guess what the cake
          was    YEP! Chocolate.But you know I did"nt have a single chocolate over the weekend........
           I think I"m having withdrawal symptoms!!!

Frankie,
                             I tried your puzzle and it came out right. I was hoping I would be ten years younger!!!

Betty
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1963 on: June 15, 2009, 06:29:45 PM »

wave

I have been out watering plants.

Carol - how great that the babies gave you a card and money! They are very smart to know how to sign their names already!  Laughing Wink I remember buying disposable diapers when my son was a baby and we went on vacation - I had never used them until then! Back then, they were a luxury - to be used only when you could not use the real thing!  ROFLMAO

Betty - I wondered where you were! Hope your internet stays on. We would take the boys to Memphis in July (there is going to be a family reunion), if we had dog friendly relatives. Jack and Tuffy both love to ride in the car.

The College World Series is on agin tonight - LSU is playing Arkansas, and winning right now, so I will go finish watching the game.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1964 on: June 15, 2009, 07:27:31 PM »

I know I'm not Woody, Jayne, or Boca but we needed a new home so I've gone ahead and started it. I hope no one minds. I'm locking up here.

OCD Session 134

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx