gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:26:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 106
Total: 106

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 133 -Clay is our gold at the end of the rainbow!!!  (Read 193090 times)
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 11:06:39 AM »

Happy Sunday Everyone !!!  wave wave wave

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 11:06:41 AM »

Glory - Glad you were able to get some sleep.   Clapping  I think you and I need to go to a sleep clinic.   Laughing

Dudley - I have no idea what happened, but members are NOT allowed to attack each other.  Please PM me or one of the moderators if this happens again.

Carol - YUM, your cookies sound so good!!!  That and a cold glass of milk sound perfect right now.
Woodstock X133

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 11:11:47 AM »

JayneClapping Clapping Clapping  on the successful fair.  I know how hard you have been working.  Also, please tell Scooter CONGRATS on getting into college!!!  It doesn't seem possible that she will be graduating.

Betty - Thanks for your vote of confidence.   Huggles  I WILL get through this.

Prissy - I don't think hubby gets the channel the Bachelor is on.     I will have to tape it and watch it later.  But I will read all your comments.

wave and  Huggles all around!!!

Hubby needs the computer and I need a nap.   Laughing  But I may stay up so I can try to sleep through the night.

Hope to see you all later!!!
Woodstock X133

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 03:01:57 PM »

wave Everyone.

I'm back home now after a long stay at a rehab facility due to my illness.  Doing better now and it is so joyful to be here.  I have missed everyone.

I'll be back to say hello soon. God bless everyone. Stay warm and safe.  Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2009, 03:08:39 PM »

wave

Just a check in while Kaitlyn takes a nap.

Charlene -  Huggles Huggles I am so happy to see you back - I know everyone has wondered how you were - thanks to Kat for telling us whenever she did hear from you.

Woody -  Big Hug! everything is going to be fine, I know. I can't pretend to know what you are going through, but I volunteer to help if I can!

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon. It is sunny here - a beautiful day - but there is a cold north wind blowing. We've been outside, but have kept Kaitlyn bundled up while she played with the dogs.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 04:32:12 PM »

Frankie ~ Don't leave us ! Huggles

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2009, 06:01:47 PM »

WELL. I WENT TO CHURCH WE HAD A PIZZA PARTY AFTER AND HAD A BIRTHDAY PARTY AT CHURCH FOR EVIE AND HAVEN THEY ARE 2 DAYS APART,CAME HOME AND TOOK A NAP, WENT OVER HOLLIES FOR A WHILE, I AM FEELING BETTER NOT 100% YET HAVE A HEADACHE GOING TO WATCH THE OSCARS I GUESS.

CHARLENE GOOD TO SEE YOU  Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 04:57:03 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave to each one of you as you get here!!!

I managed to stay awake for all of the Oscars.   Clapping  I almost forgot they were on.   Naughty  I haven't seen any of those movies but now I am curious and would like to see those that are nominated.  To be honest, in the past, I have not always agreed with the "critics".  I guess we all look for different things in movies.

Well, today is the dreaded day I go see the principal.  I called Donna last night and told her how scared I was, but she was very reassuring.  She told me the principal has fought her own battles with anxiety and depression and should be understanding.  I hope so.  Because right now I don't think I could feel any worse.

But then we will pack up and I will go with hubby for the whole week.     I'm looking forward to that.  We will have his laptop and since he gets terrible TV reception and only about 2 channels  Laughing  I will probably be here more than I think.  Otherwise I would miss you all terribly.

Charlene - So good to see you back.   Huggles  I hope you are in better health now.

FrankieBig Hug!  Everyone's reassurances are a big help to me right now.

Glory - Your pizza party sounds like fun!!!  I'm glad you found a church that you like.  Heck, I should have come over and watched the Oscars with you!!!  Wink

I better get ready.  Not dressing up, and may not even put makeup on, because I know I will probably cry it off.  I'll let you know how the meeting went.

Have a good Clay Day!!!  I have to be sure to take my CDs with.   
Woodstock X133

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2009, 05:04:28 AM »

Hey Everyone

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

Debbie ~ wave hey girlie!!!! how are you? here is your morning energy Wink love ya!
Char ~ omgosh i am sooo happy that you are back!!! Huggles it is nice to see you Big Hug! love ya!!!
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much here wahoo 2 months and 26 days til graduation!!!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2009, 05:30:56 AM »

Good morning everyone!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 05:35:37 AM »

Good Morning!

I'm up early (for me) to let the dogs out and put out the trash for pick up. 

I did watch the Oscars and enjoyed the show very much;  especially, the musical numbers with Hugh Jackman.  What a personable and talented man!  And voted the sexiest man alive by PEOPLE magazine.  I was impressed how five Oscar winners would come out to introduce each nominee in the Best and Supporting Actor/Actress roles.  You could tell the nominees were moved by what the award winners had to say about them.   The only movie I had seen was THE DARK KNIGHT (Batman movie).  I would still like to see the BENJAMIN BUTTON movie and the one with Angelina Jolie.  I guess I will wait until they show up on TV or at the Dollar Movie!

Friday evening the orchestra I play violin in had a concert with lots of show tunes:  MY FAIR LADY, THE KING AND I,  PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, LES MISERABLES, and others, too.  Local high school students sang solos from the musicals.  We had a good concert and a large audience!

Saturday, there was a luncheon for Jennie's birthday, which is actually tomorrow, at our friend's house in Aledo.  Our friend is a gourmet cook and gave us the recipes she used for the luncheon.  I will post them soon in the Recipe Swap thread!   And pictures, too!  I got some good ones of Jennie and the shrinking JoAnn! 

No weddings until April, and then it looks like the Spring and summer might be busy.  :violin

Skip and his son have been working in the yard and will do so again, today.  Maybe they will even work on the pond!!

Woody,
I will be praying for you that your meeting goes well with the principal.  I think if you just tell her all that is going on in your life, she will understand more.  I wonder if the depression and mood swings could be part of menopause?
Woody,
Many ABC shows can be watch in full on ABC.com.  Maybe you can see THE BACHELOR on your computer.

Betty,
I hope you are feeling better.  And you granddaughter, too.

Jayne,
I enjoyed reading about all that you and Kirk are up to and special congratulations to Scooter!!

Charlene,
We're glad you are back from rehab and able to post more.

Carol,
I have an area in my hair that does not take a permanent well.  It is about a 4 inch circle just to the right of my crown.  Sometimes, I just curling iron that one area (three curls) because the rest of my hair looks good!  Frustrating and odd!
I have been baking cupcakes here lately;  strawberry cupcakes for a brunch and German chocolate cupcakes as hostess and birthday  gifts for the luncheon  this past  Saturday.

Glory,
It sounds like you are enjoying the new church.  Good for you.  I hope you can shake the illness that has hold of you and feel better soon.

Dudley,
I hope you keep posting!  I really enjoy your puppy and garden pictures, too.  We are having nice weather and things are starting to bloom in the yard.  And we have some weeds in our grass.  Paranoid  Skip treated them with some organic stuff, but I'm going to have the yard crew mow even though our grass is still brown.

Pepe,
I read in the RTM that you had some visits with Preston this past week.  He is such a cutie and we need some new pictures of him.  It was fun reading about how he enjoyed eating and the jello, too!!
I know you are ready for SPRING to start seeing some green and flowers.

Frankie,
It sounds like you had a fun time at the Mardi Gras parade.  Enjoy your time with Kaitlyn.

Thea,
I know you are getting excited about the coming wedding.  I hope your hip is better.

I am sending a card to Debi today with some miscellaneous pictures.   I know she is hoping for enough snow to build a snowman with Aisalynn.  Special thoughts and prayers continue for her.

Hello to everyone else checking in or lurking and have a Marvelous Monday!

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 06:42:42 AM »

Good Morning.

Thank you everyone for the welcome back.
Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 06:54:09 AM »

wave

Good Morning! Happy Monday!

I watched the Oscars, too. I sincerely hope that Hugh Jackman was right about musicals coming back - and, if so, I hope that Clay will be starring in one. I didn't know Hugh Jackman's Broadway history until I watched the Barbara Walter pre-Oscar special. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Clay ended up having a career as great as Hugh Jackman's?!?!?  Purple Banana

I'm still playing with Kaitlyn - don't know if she will go home today or tomorrow - her choice. Have a great day, everyone.  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 06:59:55 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

Just got back from walking the dog. Glad to say I am feeling much better.

PRISSY, Loved the sound    of the the concert, some of my favourite music. You
         were also baking some of my favourite cup cakes 
           I also have bad spots that do not like perms. unfortunately ,it"s my whole head,
          I have very fine hair that does not like the curling iron   either.

Glory,
             I"m happy to hear you are starting to feel better, it"s about time , is"nt it?
              You have been sick too long.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 07:05:29 AM »

Woody,
                 I"m thinking of you this morning and hope things go well so you don"t get upset.

Going with your husband for a week is just what you need, forget about problems
              and just rest and enjoy. It"s very possible menapause could have something to do
              with your depression, lots of people do go through that.                 

Big Hug,

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 07:12:38 AM »

Frankie,
                 I watched the Oscars, taped the late part but watched it this morning.
            Hugh Jackman is one of my favourites and I think he did a fantastic job.
            One of the best Oscars I think.He is super talented.

I did"nt catch him saying musicals are coming back but I hope he is right.
            Clay is made for musicals I think ,and would"nt we be thrilled to see him have
             a career like Hugh"s

Enjoy Kaitlyn.
                                                               Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2009, 07:14:10 AM »

Hi Kat!
                                  When are you going to start counting the minutes?  Ha! Ha!

Betty                              Huggles
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 07:19:56 AM »

Meesa,
                         Lovely picture. Those were the days!!

Geraldine,
                            Glad to hear your health is improving. Welcome back.                       

Carol,
                         Good morning!  Did you get your computer fixed?                                   
                   Hope you are not getting too much snow.

Betty
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 07:23:44 AM »

Kat,
I want to congratulate you on your acceptance to NORTHEASTERN OKLAHOMA A&M COLLEGE!  I am very excited for you and proud of you!  You have worked hard in school.  I think you will really enjoy college.

Betty,
I would like to find a hair style that looks good that doesn't require a permanent.  I've even thought of going and trying on different wigs to get an idea of another way to wear my hair!!   Laughing

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2009, 07:36:57 AM »

Prissy,
                  When I was a teen my hair was nice because it was fine and silky, since then it
           has been all down hill.

Last year when I was going to the Gala I ordered a wig from "Paula"s Wigs"
            When it came and I put it on ,my daughter and I fell on the floor laughing, I was
             more ready for Halloween than the Gala.I sent it back!!!

Betty
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx