gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:13:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 133 -Clay is our gold at the end of the rainbow!!!  (Read 193100 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1940 on: June 13, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »

PEPE HOLLIE ASK ME WHY I DID NOT GIVE HER A BATH, I JUST LAUGHED I AM NOT STUPID ROFLMAO HAD A HARD ENOUGH TIME GETTING HER IN THE CARRIER IN FACT I CALLED HOLLIE TO COME HELP ME SHE FOUGHT US ALL THE WAY. THE LADY WAS REAL GENTLE WITH HER IN FACT CALLIE HID HER SWEET FACE IB THE LADIES ARMS.

WELL I FEEL LIKE I AM CATCHING A COLD JUST KINDA ROTTEN. THROAT IS SCRATCHY. JUST WHAT I NEED I JUST TOOK 2 ZICAM MAYBE THAT WILL HELP.

CAROL I THINK YOU DESERVE A MEDAL.THE MEDAL OF COURAGE. lmao

PRISSY YOUR CAKE SOUNDS SO GOOD BUT I MUST LOSE THIS WEIGHT FOR BECCAS WEDDING IN SEPT, STILL CANNOT BELEIVE SHE IS GETTING MARRIED.

FRANKIE I AVOIDED 20/20 LAST NIGHT I THINK AL WELL I WILL NOT SAY WHAT I THINK. QUITTING SMOKING  WAS EASY COMPARED TO LOSING THIS WEIGHT.6 MONTHS WITHOUT A SMOKE OCCASIONLY THINK I WOULD LIKE ONE BUT I COULD NOT STOP. SO I REFUSE TO EVEN HAVE ONE.

WELL I THINK I AM GOING TO PUT MY WARM JAMMIES ON AND DO NOTHING THE REST OF THE NIGHT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1941 on: June 13, 2009, 06:10:51 PM »

wave

We are watching the college World Series - LSU is playing - and winning as of now.

Prissy - poor you - having to eat 2 chocolate cakes!  Laughing Hope today's wedding goes off O.K.

Pepe - I had a tomato sandwich for lunch - and I thought about how you would enjoy being here having one, too!  Clapping Clapping Clapping that you were finally able to get your garden started.

dudley - we had another high heat index today - 110! I bet it was even hotter in Houston  Paranoid

I spoke to Betty a little while ago - she and Corina are still on their mini vacation. They have had storms today - a tornado touched down in a town 2 miles away. She said they were touring a garden and got soaked. Hope they have better weather tomorrow.

I also spoke to Shirl this morning - she was feeling no worse than after a regular treatment, although she was very tired. She went to the dining room for breakfast, but planned to spend the rest of the day in bed resting - a very good idea, I think.

I'm going to say an early Good Night to the OCD - I'm headed to bed after the baseball game.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1942 on: June 13, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »

FRANKIE ON TWO DIFFERENT THERMOMETERS AROUND MY BACK YARD - IN THE SHADE - THEY WERE ON 100......ALL AFTERNOON......I SPENT 3 HRS IN THE POOL JUST TO BE OUT OF THE HOUSE BUT COULDN'T STAND THE HEAT.....I WOULD HATE TO KNOW WHAT THE HEAT INDEX WAS OUT THERE.....
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #1943 on: June 13, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »

wave  Evening!

Took Ava with me today for a 2nd birthday for her cousin Abby. The party was done at the aquatic center by my house.

Didn't swim since I wanted to save the poor life guard from rescuing me in the kiddie pool Laughing As DH says the way I swim, I tend to seem to fight against the water instead of just relaxing to flow with the water Laughing

Was windy but had a nice time spending time with my family and watching all the nieces and nephews play in the water like dolphins.

CAROL~Like everyone else, wow what an adventure for you. 5 little boys huh? Too bad we didn't have a video of how your day went bigsmile

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1944 on: June 13, 2009, 08:23:05 PM »

Pepe
So glad to hear the black ring is gone from your eye.
I hope that soon your sight will start returning.  

Prissy, Frankie, Pepe and Glory,
I belong to a church group that meets twice a month.
And 5 young wives from the group said they needed
a baby sitter and I did volunteer to take one. Well
no one else volunteered and they kept looking at me
so that is how I ended up with 5. My bedroom is as
big as my living room so I moved my living room
furniture except for the love seat into my bedroom
and double lined the cribs up to my kitchen. I put the
love seat where the kitchen begins, so I had the love
seat and kitchen available to me.  Did you know that
the nipples for the baby bottles come in colors now?
That was how I kept each baby's bottle seperate.
And they had their names on the cribs, and all the
clothes bags had there name on them to, so they
made it as easy for me as they could. I have to admit
though that 5 babies 4 months and under is a lot
to handle. I spent the whole 48 hours praying that
none of them would get sick. My girlfriend  took the
cats for me. I was worried that if I did fall asleep
that they would try to get in the babys cribs through
the night.  Actually I think it went pretty well and the
babies were good and didn't cry much at all. But I
don't think I have ever worked that hard, even at
my job when I was working.  lmao lmao

Pepe and Frankie,
The people in the green house took care of my plants
for me. I went over today and my potatos have  8
plants. And they told me they are spaced apart  just
right. bigsmile  I don't know if I told you, I planted  
red potatoes.  Pepe, I am glad you got to do some
planting today.  Hope you get some warmer
weather soon.  

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1945 on: June 13, 2009, 09:42:35 PM »

Glory,
 I thought  about smoking a cigarette a couple
 of times, well maybe 3 times. Laughing  But I didn't.
 Here it is a half of a year since we quit.
wiggle  wiggle  yay

In the Cookies of Life
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1946 on: June 13, 2009, 11:01:57 PM »

Jules,
Yup 5 little boys. Although I found out I am way
to old to take care of 5 little babies I did enjoy
having them. And like Ava they are really cute.

In the Cookies of Life
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1947 on: June 14, 2009, 05:39:26 AM »

wave

Good Morning - Happy Sunday!

Glory and Carol -  Clapping Clapping Clapping that each of you have avpoided picking up smoking again - you have both worked too hard to go back!

Glory - losing weight is so hard. I lost 50 pounds for Amy's wedding on the low carb diet - wish I had kept it off!!!

Carol - it is still amazing that you kept that many babies - bet it was a hard thing just to keep diaper changing on track!

Jules - you and Ava can take some "Mommy and Me swimming lessons - babies usually love the water!

dudley - I watered the greenhouse around 8 p.m. and the themometer in the greenhouse still showed 100 degrees - and the greenhouse is shaded with black mesh. I don't even want to think about July and August.  Paranoid

Have a great day, everybody - we are going down for a Sam's shopping trip and to spend part of the day with son's family - see you this evening some time.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1948 on: June 14, 2009, 06:10:01 AM »

wave Everyone!

I'm finally back home. I had a stroke but, am doing better now. I missed all the friends here while I was recovering.

I am so happy to be able to be outside working on my flowers, and getting fresh air.

Take care and enjoy your day.
Lots of love! See you later.  Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1949 on: June 14, 2009, 07:21:00 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1950 on: June 14, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »

Good Morning!

We just returned from Sunday School and will leave shortly for a tour of "Hidden Gardens" in west Fort Worth.  It is really HOT already, so I imagine I will be melting away by the time we finish the tour!  The announcement for the tour said no photography!  Paranoid  I think we will take our camera anyway and see what happens!

yay for Carol and Glory!  Half a year without smoking!  Congratulations to you both!!

Pepe,
I thought about taking the chocolate cake my friend brought me yesterday to Sunday School to share with the class, but I "forgot." Wink  I will probably cut it into "large" pieces and freeze it.

I love chocolate   I love chocolate   I love chocolate

Carol,
I said 24 hours;  you had the babies for 48 hours.  I bet you were exhausted when they left.  I don't know how young mothers of multiples do it without a lot of help.  I can imagine all the cribs lined up.

Charlene,
We have missed you!!  Oh, my!  A stroke!  So glad to hear you are much better now and able to enjoy your garden and being outdoors! Hug

Frankie,
I need to check the thermometer in the Gazebo and see what it reads today! eek!  Have fun shopping and with Kaitlyn and her parents.

Jules,
Sounds like a fun day!  I loved your flowers in the Garden Thread, too.  I will post there soon.

Dudley,
If it's this hot in June, what will August be like?  eek!  We need to have an extended visit to Pepe in cool Michigan!

Thea and Jan,  Thinking of you!  Hug

I hope everyone has a Super Sunday! 

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #1951 on: June 14, 2009, 04:06:53 PM »

wave  Good afternoon!

Hope your Sunday is going well enough. Been just reading and still in my jammies, lounging inside since 10 this morning when Ava woke up for her bottle Smile

Have not been outisde and it doesn't look as windy. May finally get myself cleaned up and venture outside...hmm maybe a trip to Baskin Robbins for a sundae will add an extra perk bigsmile

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1952 on: June 14, 2009, 06:28:08 PM »

wave

Just a quick check-in - we haven't been home long. We had a good day with Kaitlyn - we took her out to eat lunch (not her parents!  Laughing - they were doing some painting at the house), and then we shopped a little.

Shannon - where are you? Bath and Body Works is having their twice a year sale  Clapping Clapping Clapping I stocked up!

Charlene -  Huggles I'm sorry to hear that you had a stroke - glad you have recovered and are able to work in your garden.

Meesa - that is a realy beautiful photo of Clay.

Prissy - Hope the garden tour was a good one - and hope they allowed photos!

Jules - I love Baskin Robbins - there is not one here, but I go whenever we go to civilization!  lmao

Have a good evening, everybody - I will try to get back later to catch up on other threads.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1953 on: June 15, 2009, 03:14:15 AM »

Good morning!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Wow, time's aflyin'.  Kirk and I took Scooter to Gainesville for Preview (Freshman Orientation) last week and what a really good trip.  I'm so excited for Laura.  She got some of the classes she wanted, which is good and she has decided to major in Communication Disabilities with a minor in Linguistics.  I hope it's truly what she wants, but won't know until she's actually taking those classes.  Saw her apt. and met her roomies....apt great roomies  Clapping   They are sophomores or juniors, so they're into studying.  I'm sure the summer will now crawl for her as she's anxious to hit the campus!

Well, Kirk's oldest will be moving in with us.  She and b/f split and there's no way she can handle bills with going to work part-time and school part-time and doesn't want to try an unknown as a roomie and none of her friends are looking for a room.  I'm sort of excited and sort of not.  We've been enjoying our coupleness if you know what I mean, but you gotta do what you gotta do to help your kids.  Wish us luck!

Kirk's youngest, not sure what the heck she'll be doing.  No job, not registered for any classes...time will tell.  She still has no driver's license either and she's 18.  Prayers for Katie would be nice, (well, prayers for all of the kids).  Thank you!

Kyle is doing well.  He stayed with us for Laura's graduation and it was the best visit with hime since he left home 3 years ago.  He's only working this summer and will continue with school in the Fall.  He did very well this semester.

Work is slowing down again    .  We are financially kapoot and need some kind of miracle to save the day.  Time will tell.

Has anyone heard from Woody lately as I don't see a post recently?

My goodness Prissy, Dudley, Joann and Frankie, (sorry if I miss someone) ya'll have been having hot weather.  Hope it gets better.  Ours has been nice...typical humidity and 90's.

Well, off to surf.

Have a great day everyone!  Take care.

xoxoxo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1954 on: June 15, 2009, 03:59:19 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

I have been up since 4:30 working on getting photos of a couple of new listings on our web site - I need to give a couple of our agents lessons in taking photos of houses - people want to see entire rooms and yards, not photos of furniture!  Laughing

Jayne - I was about to come looking for you - I didn't realize you would be gone so long.  Clapping for Laura! I hope she loves school. And  Clapping for Kyle, too - he has his life together now. Sometimes it takes kids a while to figure it all out - and I'm sure Kirk's daughters will eventually find what they want to do. I'm sorry work has still not gotten busier. The slow down has finally gotten here, although not as bad as in some other parts of the country. I have not heard from Woody since her last post. I did mail a card and a note last Thursday. I do not want to bother her by calling.

I forgot to say that I spoke to Shirl last night, and she sounded a lot better - it just took her the whole day Saturday to come out of the anesthesia. She sounded  upbeat and ready to face this week's treatments.

O.K., Betty and Prissy (our resident Choco-holics!  Laughing ) A friend sent this to me, and of course I thought of the two of you:

Don't tell me your age; - but the Hershey Man will know! YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read .
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 ..
If you haven't, add 1758.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1955 on: June 15, 2009, 05:29:58 AM »

Good Morning!

Yes, it is already HOT here.  I am going out to do some watering this morning, but won't stay out long.

We did go on the "Hidden Gardens" tour but we were really only impressed with one of the gardens;  did not take pictures, and indeed it was HOT.  We did get a couple of ideas for our own yard, however.

Jayne,
I've missed you and glad to see you back posting.  I hope the job situation picks up for you soon.  Lots going on with your kids.  I still hope you will post a prom picture of Laura/Scooter.

Frankie,
I did the chocolate test and the numbers did come out like they should.  For me 762!!  bigsmile

I love chocolate

Pepe,
I hope you have a good day today and that your temperatures are warming up.  Just be glad you are not in this area with triple digits on the way.

I wish a Marvelous Monday to all!

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1956 on: June 15, 2009, 05:40:41 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1957 on: June 15, 2009, 09:23:35 AM »

Good Afternoon Everyone! 

PRISSY, yep I am glad I am not where it is triple digits.  I know I complain about our weather being to cold but I would rather have that than the extreme heat.  Sure can't breath very good in that.  Stay where it is cool and drink tons of ice tea!!!!!!!!!  I imagine that Sandy and Shadow don't like the extreme heat either.  Pepe loves cold weather with that cold north wind blows he just puts his face right into it with his ears back, he loves it, but by the time it reaches  75 he is panting already.  Now Alli loves the heat.

FRANKIE,   Jack and Tuffy would love to be here right now.  All the turtles are coming into the yard to dig a hole and deposit their eggs.  I hate this time of  year as I think so many of the turtles don't make it back to the lake.  In the mornings you can go out and see where the racoons have dug in the yard to get the eggs.  Mother Nature can be cruel.

JAYNE, So good to see your post.   Huggles Geez I thought for sure work would pick up for you I sure was hoping!!!!  Don't know what to say to make you feel better wish I could do something.  Glad all is well with your kids , yep need to see a picture of Laura in her prom dress.  still think you would make a great hostess in an upscale restaruant your a very attractive lady Miss Jayne and very friendly.  Although maybe they don't pay that much.  Thought maybe as a fill in on the days you don't work.  Sure hope something turns up for you.

DUDLEY, hope all is going well with you and you had a good weekend.  It is actually sunny today and in the low 70's predicted.  Hopefully it will help those little tomato bushes that got planted so late.   Hubby is gone to the laundromat to empty machines, than to get a haircut and go to my son's house and cut his grass.  I didn't go as I had a bad breathing night last night so I will take it easy today.  Hopefully he will get to see Preston.  Preston loves his grandpa!!!!!  What brand of freezer did you get this time.  I would write a nasty letter to the company of the last freezer you bought two  years ago.  That is horrible two years and its shot!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1958 on: June 15, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »

wave

Lunch time check in!

Prissy - Oh, yes it did work - I know because you and I are the same age!  bigsmile Didn't you pick 7 times a week?

Pepe - the heat is awful on anyone with breathing problems. We are working on yard  (storm)cleanup 2 hours a day - in the early morning - and it is almost too hot then.

dudley - I agree - the company who made your last freezer should be giving you at least a partial refund - I would have to start writing letters to that company and to the store that sold the freezer. There are many sites that are just for comsumers to write reviews (that is why I do not have a Magtag rerigerator now!). At least I would have to write a review for other consumers! All you have to go is to Google "Consumer Appliance Reviews".

Have a great afternoon, everybody - see you later................

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1959 on: June 15, 2009, 12:34:09 PM »

wave wave

Frankie, Prissy, Glory and Jules,

Sunday morning when I got up to start the day, there
 was a card pushed through under my door. It had $100
 in it and said:  Thank you for taking such good care of us.
 Hugs and Kisses and the 5 little boys names were signed
 on the card. The card is so cute. It is filled with little
 hearts on each page. I hope I can keep in touch with
 them and someday tell them about our 2 days together.
 The 4 month old baby had the cutest giggle. Loud
 too.  Laughing

Frankie ~ I am glad they brought throw away diapers
for the kids and not cloth ones like was used years ago.
Although I still do see cloth diapers in the stores so some
people must still be using them.  Between feeding and
changing diapers I didn't get much else done. lmao lmao

I took the chocolate math test and it does come out right.
I could eat chocolate every day to. That is the one thing I
miss the most since I have been a diabetic. 

In the Cookies of Life
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx