gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:19:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 218
Total: 218

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAN/JEANNE!  (Read 3944 times)
claydevotee
« on: February 15, 2009, 06:58:28 AM »

Huggles   Huggles

Happy Birthday, Dear JEANNE!

My heart is so full as I post this.  You are such a special lady and a friend to so many here.  You have shared your talents with us so freely and generously without asking for anything in return.  I'm sure I speak for many of us here that we still have the beautiful print of Clay hanging somewhere in a place of honor in our homes!  You have earned respect and appreciation here on Claymaniacs for your cookbook covers and other artistic renderings.  Inviting us to visit your website has provided us with a new appreciation for fine art!  We are honored to be able to rub shoulders with an artist whose works are displayed in museums all over the world.  Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy

Personally, I can attest to the fact that you are truly "A Measure of a Friend".  Your loyalty, understanding and compassion have helped me through many a personal trial over these past few years.  Although you  have gone through many difficult times yourself, you have always been there to support others.  You have  patiently helped me to understand all that is entailed in being a true friend.  I thank you for that.   Huggles

We love you for the way you live your own life...with joy,  humor  and eternal youthful exuberance. 

Anyway, my dear Soul Sistah, I wish for you many, many more years of good health, peace in your heart and continuing opportunities to share  your talents with the world.  Happy Birthday.

Love always,
Thea
    Huggles Huggles

This painting is from Jeanne's ongoing "Sunhat Series"!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 08:32:01 AM »

JEANNE
                    I HAVE NOT KNOWN YOU AS LONG AS THEA, BUT I ECHO EVERYTHING SHE HAS SAID.

yOU ARE A SWEET TALENTED LADY WHO ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAVE THE RIGHT THING TO SAY.

WISHING YOU A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  MAY YOUR WORRIES AND PROBLEMS GROW LESS
                                                                                                                                                                          bday1
                  EVERY DAY AND YOUR MANY TALENTS INCREASE.                                     Celebration

LOVE,           BETTY
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 08:35:21 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEANNE---

WE HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH HERE OVER THE PAST 5 1/2 YEARS.  I THINK YOU ARE A TRUE LADY AND SUCH AN AMAZING ARTIST.  I THINK OF YOU DAILY AS I GAZE AT THE GORGEOUS ETCHING OF OUR CRAZY, DEAR, SHARED BF.  I HOPE THIS DAY IS FILLED WITH FUN, FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND JOY.

LOVE,
GWENN

Happy Birthday

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 08:58:21 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JEANNE!!! flower

I hope you have the most wonderful day!!!  I certainly hope this year will bring you better health.  I echo what everyone has said.  You are a special lady with a big heart  heartbeat  which you freely share.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us over the years.  Especially both of the cookbook covers.

I hope we meet up again SOON for another Clay concert.   Wink

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Love ya,
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 09:00:26 AM »

Happy Birthday, Jan!

Jan...so glad to have the opportunity to become acquainted with you over at CM.  Your artistry is fabulous...thanks so much for sharing it with us.  I hope we'll meet in person soon...as in mine, not Clay's...may your birthday bring you great fun!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 09:24:37 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN/JEANNE! Baby Dust  :heartburst

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEK!

I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR POSTS AND SEEING YOUR BEAUTIFUL ART!

MAY THIS BE A FABULOUS YEAR FOR YOU AND MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

HUGS,
PRISSY

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 09:55:57 AM »

Dear Jeanne, all the best for a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I had the pleasure of meeting you the night we discovered how great Clay looks in the Diesel's
I wish you sunshine, happiness and a healthy year to come Huggles Love your work with your feral kitties, you are the best Clapping Huggles Happy Birthday confetti2 Happy Birthday
Lots of love,
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 10:26:48 AM »

Happy Birthday Jan!!! Have a great day and hope all your wishes come true. Keep on being the talented painter. You are special. Whatever is happening I hope you come back to us soon. Hope you read these messages to know you are loved. Huggles

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »

Happy Birthday Jan !!!

blow candle Music :violin confetti2 

Wishing You Happiness And Joy, Filled With All Who
  You Love On This Your Special Day !!

cheers2 Birthday Cake! Hershey's Kiss Purple Banana

dancing party  fruit  dancing party

Happy Birthday   bigsmile Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAN,  blow candle
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST TODAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY & ALWAYS..

YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED PERSON & I APPRECIATE ALL THE DRAWINGS YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US OVER THE YEAR....THANK YOU!!

HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS YOU ALL THAT YOU ARE WISHING FOR.   wheee flower wheee

dancing party dancing party

ENJOY!!!
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 09:03:08 PM »

JEANNE !  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE !  

So glad I was there the very first time you saw Clay in concert in 2004!   Thud! Thud!

It was great seeing you again at Sterling Heights!  Clapping Clapping   Looking forward to future concerts! 

You are a talented sweet Claymaniac and I wish you health and happiness.

I loved seeing Neil Diamond this past year also!  I echo your sentiments that he still has it! 

Birthday Hugs,  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 07:26:55 AM »

Happy Birthday, Jeanne!    I hope you had a great day with your family yesterday.  You bring so much to this site - we have all enjoyed your art so much. I WILL meet you some day, and I'm looking forward to that  Huggles I went back and found some presents for you - Clay as you love him best (Clean cut and looking "Spiffy", as Carla would say!  Laughing )

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »

JAN!!!

To a very talented lady- thank you for sharing your lovely drawings and paintings with us. Hope you have the best of health in 2009 and the happiest year ever~!!!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 05:17:38 AM »

Jeanne/Taffy,
Sorry I missed your birthday!
Hope you had a very special day!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 10:20:45 AM »

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SENT ME A BIRTHDAY GREETING.
ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM VERY LAX AT SENDING GREETINGS, I  WILL BE MORE ATTENTIVE FROM NOW ON.

SPECIAL THANKS FOR INCLUDING ALL OF THE PICTURES OF OUR GUY. NEVER CAN GET ENOUGH.

LOVE YOU ALL
JAN AKA JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 02:45:27 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday ,  to a great artist, thanks for  all the great work you have done of CLay.  Hope you had a great birthday.

hugs
Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 10:50:17 PM »

Happy Birthday Jan!!! blow candle So sorry that I missed your special day, Huggles I never can seem to keep up, and my birthday greetings are always belated because of it, Roll eyes but the love and warm wishes are always here, even if they are a little late. blush
Jan, you're one of the wonderful ladies I feel so blessed to know and call my friend, I always love seeing your posts and having the opportunity to talk with you, and I still hope to meet you someday soon, Huggles if not at a Clay concert, then maybe one of David's? Wink
You're a very special lady, one of a kind, with an amazing talent that I admire so much, how special it is to know a true artist and be able to see your beautiful and breathtaking paintings! Clapping
I hope you had a very special birthday day, and that all your troubles can be resolved and not bother you anymore. Huggles
Now to celebrate your special day, I bought along a few guys to wish you a happy birthday! Wink
wave ~Kelly~

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Happy Birthday flower confetti2 dancing party

Flame :fan Thud! goo big fan

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx