gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:22:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 472
Total: 472

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 80398 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #300 on: February 23, 2010, 04:22:40 AM »

Prissy, Rozlyn is a very delusional woman I think also, what was all that crap about is she in denial??? does she not know how idiotic that whole segment made her look???
Chris did keep his cool, under duress too, you could tell he was could have really gotten testy with her.
Michelle is another one Paranoid she doesn't realize how she came across in the show either Paranoid very strange woman.
Ali, Ali, Ali~~~ she will learn from this I'm sure, and she even thinks Jake will pick the "V" word Gia seems to be well liked by the audience, she really is sweet, and will come away more confident also I hope Huggles
Yep, next week we know, and I don't think we're gonna like it No!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #301 on: February 23, 2010, 04:23:51 PM »

THE WOMEN TELL ALL

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG

JAKE'S BLOG

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2010, 03:18:43 PM »

THE WOMEN TELL ALL

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG

How does it all go down? You’ll have to watch one of the most emotional, romantic finales in Bachelor history to find out. I very much look forward to reading your comments this week. 

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #303 on: February 24, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »

Sharon,

I have read some of the comments under the Blogs.  There are some that think like me:  they want Jake to choose neither Tenley nor Vienna and go after Ali!  How great that would be!!  And Reality Steve would be left with "egg on his face."  Laughing

Or, some comments have him picking Vienna and then breaking up with her and going after Ali!   

On one of the clips of the visits to Jake's family, it looks like his family doesn't like Vienna, but we know how good this show is at taking things out of context, so......we'll just have to wait and see.

As always, more  Drama

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2010, 06:40:57 PM »

wave
I missed a few episode postings.

Jake has lost his mind... as far as this Vienna  icon_rolleyes
And I honestly think Rozyln ( ) needs help.. I mean come on...  hypnotic
How could she put that on her child life that she was being truthful  doh
Ali... ugh. She was PERFECT for him!  Naughty She will learn from this.

Obviously I'm in favor of him choosing Tenley! 
Still wish that he would run after Ali!! I can't believe he didn't
let her come back!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »

On one of the clips of the visits to Jake's family, it looks like his family doesn't like Vienna, but we know how good this show is at taking things out of context, so......we'll just have to wait and see.

As always, more  Drama

Smart family Laughing
Hi Monica wave

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #306 on: February 27, 2010, 09:06:18 AM »

Sharon, Karen, and Monica and other Bachelor Fans!

Monday is the Final and we will see what happens.  Also, it looks like there is an "after the final" show.  So, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.  I would love a twist and Jake is with Ali!!  But that may be too far fetched.

Drama

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #307 on: February 27, 2010, 12:14:54 PM »

Also, it looks like there is an "after the final" show.  So, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.  I would love a twist and Jake is with Ali!!  But that may be too far fetched.

Drama

I'm with you Prissy Wink

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #308 on: February 27, 2010, 12:30:42 PM »

Well, they already "borrowed" from the last Bachelorette (someone leaving, then wanting to come back), so why not borrow also from the last Bachelor, where he ditches the 'chosen one' a month or so after he picks her, and goes with another girl!

I'm trying to care..... Paranoid Paranoid
I was so excited about Jake becoming the next Bachelor because he seemed so genuine (and really, really cute!! bigsmile), but how in the heck can he love all these girls??  I think he's hurting them more by saying that at these rose ceremonies, although he's probably in his mind trying to soften the blow.

Truthfully, I don't see Jake with any of the last 4 he had left, but then we don't really see how they are together, with cameras turned off. 

Did you guys see the new teaser?  He has two rings, looking at them, back and forth, finally making his decision, and he's SURE.   Wink  I think the show is setting us up for another one where he can't decide, so he chooses nobody.

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #309 on: March 01, 2010, 03:21:16 AM »

Been hearing some rumours that Melissa Rycroft will be in a segment of the show tonight announcing the new stars for this season's DWTS and that she will be replacing Samantha Harris on the show Paranoid did I miss something???  I know Samantha is on ET but missed that she wouldn't be back on DWTS if that's true. I love Samantha and Tom together Cry! Anyone have any info???

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #310 on: March 01, 2010, 03:57:05 AM »

Yep, she is leaving, Sharon.

Here is an article I found about who they are reportedly considering to replace her:
DWTS

I'm pretty sure, whoever they choose, will have met with Tom Bergeron to see if their personalities are compatible.  At least, I HOPE!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #311 on: March 01, 2010, 04:11:47 AM »

Yep, she is leaving, Sharon.

Here is an article I found about who they are reportedly considering to replace her:
DWTS

I'm pretty sure, whoever they choose, will have met with Tom Bergeron to see if their personalities are compatible.  At least, I HOPE!

Thanks Karen, I will miss her with Tom so much, they were a great pairing, wonder what happened???  Boy that link had three very beautiful women vying for the job, I'd love to see Melissa get the nod Wink

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #312 on: March 01, 2010, 05:57:26 AM »

I think she had too much going on.
Samantha Harris quits DWTS

Tom is cute, as usual, saying that he hopes this will free her up to be a contestant on the show. Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #313 on: March 01, 2010, 06:45:08 AM »

Tom is cute, as usual, saying that he hopes this will free her up to be a contestant on the show. Laughing

Laughing

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #314 on: March 01, 2010, 07:59:28 AM »

Samantha Harris has been a correspondent on THE INSIDER for a while now.  I couldn't believe she would give up her "dream job" on DWTS to be on that entertainment show, but now I see she has a weekend job on ET. 

Karen, thanks for the articles about DWTS.  I like Melissa Rycroft but I think one of the other two gals might be better for the co host job.  They both have experience hosting TV shows.

I believe I read that they will not have such a big number of contestants this time;  maybe start off with 10 or 12 and not 16. 

I guess you all hare read that 3rd place DWTS winner, Marie Osmond, lost a son to suicide this weekend.  Very sad!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #315 on: March 01, 2010, 10:29:15 AM »

I believe I read that they will not have such a big number of contestants this time;  maybe start off with 10 or 12 and not 16. 

I guess you all hare read that 3rd place DWTS winner, Marie Osmond, lost a son to suicide this weekend.  Very sad!

That will be so much better, I think we all agreed that 16 was way too many Paranoid
Rumours are flying, I now heard that Karina, Lacey and Jonathan were not invited back as pro's
Feel so badly for Marie and family Huggles

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #316 on: March 01, 2010, 10:53:59 AM »

Just so long as Maks is back!!!  bigsmile        I don't mind Karina being gone, but I did like Lacey and I thought Jonathan was a really nice guy, considering some of the celebrity partners he has had.  I do hope Edyta and her hubby Alec are back, also! 

We may have to revive the DWTS thread fairly soon!! Laughing    All this DWTS talk on THE BACHELOR thread. 

Speaking of THE BACHELOR, I will again have to watch it after my orchestra practice.  I hope you all will go ahead and post and not wait for me.  I make it a point not to look at this thread until AFTER I've watched the show, so don't worry about giving anything away.

If Jake picks Vienna and Ali is the new BACHELORETTE, I will feel like the show is not kept secret very well.  Reality Steve seems to know everything that happens.  I wonder if they could film the show kind of as it goes along like DWTS??   Probably not, because of all the exotic locations.  Someone on the show is not trustworthy and he should be stopped!!! Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #317 on: March 01, 2010, 12:36:29 PM »

Just so long as Maks is back!!!  bigsmile        I don't mind Karina being gone, but I did like Lacey and I thought Jonathan was a really nice guy, considering some of the celebrity partners he has had.  I do hope Edyta and her hubby Alec are back, also! 

We may have to revive the DWTS thread fairly soon!! Laughing    All this DWTS talk on THE BACHELOR thread. 
Laughing
One more thing for DWTS....found this at LaLate, it's a **SPOILER** as far as returning professionals go, and gives some gossip about who they think has been signed, celebrity-wise!
Go here:

SPOILER - DWTS

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #318 on: March 01, 2010, 01:24:37 PM »

Laughing
One more thing for DWTS....found this at LaLate, it's a **SPOILER** as far as returning professionals go, and gives some gossip about who they think has been signed, celebrity-wise!
Go here:

SPOILER - DWTS

Holy crap the one confirmed could poke out an eye, Karen do you have deja vue??? Laughing icon_eek

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #319 on: March 01, 2010, 02:18:52 PM »

Laughing  They are going to have to use lots of tape to keep those revealing costumes on her, aren't they!  About 10 times as much as they'd have to use on me! Paranoid Laughing

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx