gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:54:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 245
Total: 245

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 80412 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2009, 08:15:11 PM »

What an interesting night Clapping I really thought Melissa would be sent home after her family refused to be a part of this.
I believe the best karma Jason had was with Jillian, family and all, I really like her 'eh Laughing fellow Canuck and all Wink
I think it will be between Molly and Jillian~~~unless DeAnna wins her man after all~~~the plot thickens Popcorn!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2009, 09:49:23 PM »

I was not surprised to see Naomi go, especially after Jason's visit with her family.  They came across a little odd, and wanted to push their religious and unusual beliefs on Jason. 

There was always  something about Naomi that made her uninteresting to me;  I thought she was boring.

I think that Jason really loves Melissa, but not getting to meet her parents was a point against her.  Why couldn't they have met off camera?  Or did they not want to meet him at all?  Melissa said they never came to any Cowboy games when she was a cheerleader.  My parents even came to my programs when I was the teacher presenting the programs!!  I kind of feel bad for her.

Jillian really seems the best all around match for Jason.  Someone said her part of Canada is not that far from Seattle?  Is that true, Sharon?  Also, she is 29, just three years younger than Jason.  And he seemed to really enjoy her family.  I loved her grandma!!

Molly's family seemed nice and fun.  It's odd her dad wanted her not to cry if she is let go;  smile in the limo!

And Deanna is coming to New Zealand.  I bet she wanted a nice trip out of her visit to THE BACHELOR!!.   

At this point, I don't have a clue who Jason will pick, but if Jason chooses with his heart, I'm going to guess it's Melissa.  He seemed to want to touch and kiss her whenever they are alone  (with the camera in their face!!) Laughing

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2009, 04:22:17 AM »

Jillian really seems the best all around match for Jason.  Someone said her part of Canada is not that far from Seattle?  Is that true, Sharon?  Also, she is 29, just three years younger than Jason.  And he seemed to really enjoy her family.  I loved her grandma!!

Prissy, I'd guess Seattle and Vancouver to be about 100 miles apart, pretty close Wink

I was not surprised to see Naomi go, especially after Jason's visit with her family.  They came across a little odd, and wanted to push their religious and unusual beliefs on Jason. 

Prissy I was going to post that this morning after I thought about it, her Dad really was pushing religion at Jason, you really don't do that Naughty.
I hope if Melissa's family not meeting Jason is why he chooses someone else that Melissa will be able to forgive them for doing this.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2009, 08:27:48 AM »

Sharon,

I've been thinking about Melissa, too.  It sounds like her family is really not interested in her.  In that case, she could move to Seattle and be a part of Jason's life without feeling guilty about leaving her family in Texas.  After hearing her friends talk about her, it seems like she doesn't have a lot of confidence and is really looking for someone to love her and to love.

I'm starting to think it's between Melissa and Jillian and that Molly will be going home next week.  But it's hard to second guess these shows.  And I'm anxious to see the episode with Deanna.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2009, 08:36:31 AM »

Prissy, my mom watches faithfully and has since the first time it was on.  She thinks Jason may choose DeAnna in the end Jaw drop! eek! Paranoid How would that sit with everyone Paranoid Naughty what a twist that would be.  I didn't watch that Bachelorette but I understand Jason was really smitten with her.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »

wave Hello Bachelor fans!

Naomi was definitely the right choice to go home last night. The connections with Molly, Melissa and Jillian just seem to be too strong. I like both Jillian and Melissa equally (I really can’t choose which one I like best!), and I would be perfectly happy if Molly went home next week.

She seems high maintenance to me … and Jason doesn’t strike me as a “country club” kind of guy. One red flag was her insistence that she’d never date someone her parents didn’t love. I know we all aspire for parental approval, but the way she presented it almost seemed unhealthy to me. I could see her siding with her parents on everything – leaving Jason alone on the other. That could spell big, big trouble later on. Yes, I analyze everything – even reality TV!

I, too, hope Melissa will be able to forgive her parents if not meeting Jason is a big reason she’s sent home. I don’t think this is the first time parents have refused to be on camera. I’ve often wondered if they do meet in private, but they play it up as if they didn’t for the camera. It makes a dramatic story, you know!

I really liked Jillian’s family!! They were so spunky and full of life. And I do love their accents; I could listen to them talk all day. bigsmile After talking about her mom’s depression, I think Jason really understands why she comes off as the strong, motherly type. It was nice, although sad, to hear her finally open up and be vulnerable.

Re: Deanna – I believe she is returning for the drama. I read in US Weekly (hey, it comes in the mail for free at work) that she’s dating Ace Amerson, a former MTV Real World cast member.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2009, 09:55:09 AM »

I really liked Jillian’s family!! They were so spunky and full of life. And I do love their accents; I could listen to them talk all day. bigsmile

Linds, I think I resemble that accent Laughing I never think we Canadians have accents Paranoid

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2009, 10:11:35 AM »

For some reason, I am not hearing any accents. scratch

Melissa doesn't have a Texas drawl and I cannot tell that Jillian speaks with an accent.  They all sound the same to me.  But I did think Stephanie had a slower way of speaking.

Lindsay,
Good to see you here again.  I have heard that Deanna is dating someone else, too.  It will be interesting to see how her being there works out.  She does say at one point, "I made a mistake."  And that could mean anything.  But they do show Jason being very emotional.

Sharon,
Do you have an accent?  Boca thought I had a Texas drawl at the Social a few years ago.  Personally, I don't hear it!!  Laughing  When Skip and I went to New Zealand several years ago, even though we were all speaking English, the people in New Zealand spoke so fast, I couldn't understand a word!!  Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »

Sharon,
Do you have an accent?  Boca thought I had a Texas drawl at the Social a few years ago.  Personally, I don't hear it!!  Laughing  When Skip and I went to New Zealand several years ago, even though we were all speaking English, the people in New Zealand spoke so fast, I couldn't understand a word!!  Laughing

Prissy, most of the RTM ladies I've met and chatted with think I sound different Laughing and I also notice different accents on them depending on what State they hail from. Laughing I don't think I have an accent.
I truly hope Jillian is the lucky lady, I really think she and Jason would be good together.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2009, 07:53:46 PM »

Here is Jason's latest blog about the hometown visits.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/10/bachelor-jason-blogs-about-hometown-dates-letting-doves-fly/

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2009, 05:01:08 AM »

Thanks Prissy, I enjoy reading Jason's thoughts. Wink

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2009, 07:33:21 PM »

I know I am late posting my opinion.   Wink

I am sorry to have to disagree with many of you.  I have never liked Jillian.  I thought her "hot dog" thing was ridiculous, and I have also thought she was seeming fake from time to time, just to say the right thing.  JMHO.  I will definitely be disappointed if she is the one picked.

I thought Melissa was too "cutesy", but Jason really likes her, and I believe she is sincere.  I felt bad for her that her parents didn't want to be on air, but that is their choice, and I am glad Jason didn't hold it against her.....at least not so far.

I like Molly.  She seems sincere, too.  I wouldn't be surprised if she is there at the end.

As far as Naomi goes, I really never had an opinion about her either way, so it's OK with me that she is gone.

I don't know how Deanna will stir things up. 

It will be an interesting next couple of weeks.  I will watch until the end, but I am really not in to any of these girls left, so I don't really care, except for Jillian.  She needs to go.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »

OH, and Prissy, you DO have a Texas drawl.   Wink

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2009, 04:25:07 AM »

Woody, I just find it interesting how we all interpret things so differently Laughing I really thought Molly seems "high maintenance" and a little sure of herself, and Jillian very sincere, and with Seattle so close to Vancouver, they could hope the border together easily Laughing
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it Laughing

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2009, 10:58:34 AM »

Woody, I just find it interesting how we all interpret things so differently Laughing I really thought Molly seems "high maintenance" and a little sure of herself, and Jillian very sincere, and with Seattle so close to Vancouver, they could hope the border together easily Laughing
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it Laughing

Laughing
You are right.  It is odd how we all see things differently.  Jillian just rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning.  I have NO clue where Jason will go from here.  He seems to like them all.   Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »

I'm pretty excited about tomorrow night

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »

I am going to orchestra soon, so will tape and TiVo THE BACHELOR.  This should be the episode with Deanna and the next to the last episode.  I'm guessing Molly will be leaving but ?????  you just never know.

I will stay up late and watch and then post tonight or tomorrow. 

Sharon,
Since this is your first "Bachelor experience,"  I don't think you know that there will be a show After the Bachelor, where the girls all come back and get to question Jason and we get to see Jason and his chosen one together.  This is always an interesting show, to say the least.

I can't wait to hear what Shannon, Megan, and some of the others have to say, and it will be good to see Stephanie again.

This After the Bachelor show is usually a week after the Final show, I think! scratch

Hug

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2009, 03:37:49 PM »

Sharon,
Since this is your first "Bachelor experience,"  I don't think you know that there will be a show After the Bachelor, where the girls all come back and get to question Jason and we get to see Jason and his chosen one together.  This is always an interesting show, to say the least.

Thanks for the heads up Prissy Wink I'll be watching for sure bigsmile
Enjoy orchestra Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2009, 07:24:12 PM »

sad sad sad
How wrong was I, my favorite lady went home tonight.
I honestly thought it would be a toss up between Molly and Melissa.  I felt things a bit strained with Molly at the beginning of dinner, and I thought Jason would have not possibly gone further with Melissa not having met her parents when family is so important to him.
I'm kinda disappointed actually, I thought Jillian was a perfect match
So next week the ladies all come back and the final show in 2 weeks right??? I'll be flying home from Orlando that Tuesday, need to get settled in time to watch.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx