gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:05:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 265
Total: 265

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 80413 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »

Tonight  Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 03:24:47 PM »

Prissy,
You are right, I am glad to see other fans of the show!!!
But I hope you are wrong about tonight.  I really don't want to see Stephanie go home.  But I think Jason is attracted to girls that we don't necessarily see for him....like Jillian.   Naughty lmao
But we will soon see!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 07:13:50 PM »

I think I can safely say I'm not surprised by Stephanie's departure. She definitely is a wonderful woman, but it seemed she and Jason only had their children in common. She was very gracious and even said she could tell the spark wasn't there for him. A very classy lady, indeed.

I'm pulling for Melissa after tonight, but I'd be willing to bet Molly will be the last woman standing. Of course, I thought Deanna was going to pick Jason. Laughing A lot of things change after the hometown dates, though!

And, yes, shows like this are pure escapism.  Smile

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2009, 07:26:59 PM »

Cry! Cry! Cry! I'm sad after tonight, even though I agree with you Lyndsay, I felt long ago that the physical attraction just wasn't there for Jason with Stephanie sigh I give Jason kudos though, what he said to her in front of all the women was just so terrific, and she deserved to hear it~~~in front of all the women.
I also agree that Molly is looking like a shoe in, I've felt that since their pup tent adventure Laughing
So when does Deanna come back into this??? Paranoid Naughty

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »

So when does Deanna come back into this??? Paranoid Naughty
I don't think it will be next week because they will be in their hometowns. Probably not the week after because of the fantasy dates. That only leaves the week of the final rose ceremony. Have to add more drama to what's already there. Laughing

Interesting little tidbit: I went searching YouTube for the clip of Deanna's return and found an abundance of Jason and Melissa videos/montages. Seems like she might be a favorite for a lot of people in cyberland!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2009, 08:37:46 PM »

Interesting little tidbit: I went searching YouTube for the clip of Deanna's return and found an abundance of Jason and Melissa videos/montages. Seems like she might be a favorite for a lot of people in cyberland!

Interesting indeed Wink You know I really don't know who I want to win Jason's heart Don't Know

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »

I fell asleep and taped the wrong channel!!!   

You know I love Stephanie, but I guess in my heart, I knew the "spark" wasn't there either.  I have never liked Jillian, and Melissa is cutesy, but a little too cutesy IMO.  I will now be hoping for Molly.   
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2009, 10:00:29 PM »

Hello!

It's almost tomorrow here.  I just finished watching my TiVo and I cried Cry! when Stephanie didn't get the rose, but it was time, too, for her to go.  I couldn't bear the thought of her being led on to the final two and then really disappointed.  I admired Jason for saying to all the girls what a special amazing person Stephanie is.  And I'm sure the other girls loved her, too. I imagine there are thousands of men out there, if men watch this show, (Skip does!) that would love to meet Stephanie!!  I'm still hoping she will be the next BACHELORETTE.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2009, 06:58:34 AM »

Woody,

I saw that you missed THE BACHELOR.  Here is a humorous summary of the show last night!

Click on:
THE BACHELOR, FEB. 3

Then, in that paragraph there, click on full recap written in blue print.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2009, 04:03:30 AM »

Hey, BACHELOR Fans,

Here is Jason's latest blog about Monday's show:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/03/bachelor-jason-talks-about-the-toughest-cut-yet/?cp=1

I have posted 3 times on Jason's blogs and each time "pushed" for Stephanie to be the next BACHELORETTE.  Many others are now saying that, too!  wheee

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009, 04:15:31 AM »

Hey, BACHELOR Fans,

I have posted 3 times on Jason's blogs and each time "pushed" for Stephanie to be the next BACHELORETTE.  Many others are now saying that, too!  wheee

I just did too Prissy Clapping would love to see Stephanie as the next Bachelorette Clapping

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 05:14:08 AM »

Thanks, Prissy, for all the links!!!  Huggles

I will join you and Sharon in posting about Stephanie.  I think she is sure to make it.   Wink

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »

Here is a link to an interview with Stephanie.  And at the end of the article, you can vote for Stephanie to be the next BACHELORETTE!

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-13-conference-cal-26183.aspx

PEOPLE.COM interview with Stephanie:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/06/the-bachelors-stephanie-jason-and-i-were-more-friends/

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 07:03:20 PM »

Thanks, Prissy!!!
I read both articles.  And on the top of one of the pages was an offer for a coupon for Bertolli oven bake dinners.  We were just talking about them on the OCD!!!  So I printed the link over there for everyone.
I still think Stephanie would be a shoo-in for the next Bachelorette, but I think she may have many more gentlemen callers at her door now that she has been on TV.   Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 04:09:05 AM »

Prissy, read both articles and voted for Stephanie  that would be so cool, she seems to be getting tons of votes to be the next Bachelorette Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2009, 06:16:17 AM »

Well let's see what the families are like tonight Paranoid bigsmile In the preview I think Naomi's family looks a little different Paranoid

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2009, 06:43:31 AM »

I don't think Naomi's "The One."  But I've been terribly, terribly wrong before!! Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2009, 07:48:59 AM »

I don't think Naomi's "The One."  But I've been terribly, terribly wrong before!! Laughing

Laughing Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2009, 04:16:09 PM »

Almost meet the family time Laughing Paranoid

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »

I ALMOST forgot the Bachelor is on tonight.   Naughty  I had errands to run and was so busy getting hubby ready to leave, I almost forgot!!!  So glad I remembered in time.  It is raining and we are supposed to get thunderstorms.  Our electricity flickered several times and I'm praying it doesn't go out.   Fingers Crossed
I'll be back later to give you my 2 cents.  Good to see you join in, Karen!!!  Since Stephanie was my favorite, I'll be watching closely tonight to see who I like!!!  bigsmile

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx