gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:50:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 365
Total: 365

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 79849 times)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #340 on: March 02, 2010, 10:09:58 AM »

Clapping Great blog by Jake. I really hope Vienna is who everyone DOESNT think she is.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #341 on: March 02, 2010, 01:21:40 PM »

One final comment:   I loved hearing "On the Wings of Love" by the singer who made it famous, and it reminded me of Clay when he sang it!!

Thanks for the blogs Prissy,  and I loved Jeffrey Osborne also Clapping I remember Clay's version, loved it too!!!!
Thanks for all your input here once again, and being a gracious hostess of the thread Clapping Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #342 on: March 02, 2010, 03:33:07 PM »

Thanks, Sharon!

I imagine I will be posting again soon!  Jason and Molly's wedding and then when Ali is the Bachelorette.  The show is frustrating, especially how so much information is "leaked" out, but I still enjoy it and always hope for a fairy tale ending!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #343 on: March 03, 2010, 03:11:41 PM »

Caught a little of Tenley on Ellen today, she is so sweet, and just gorgeous!!! Jake and Vienna are on tomorrow Paranoid I guess we'll be seeing Vienna cheering Jake on from the front seats on DWTS icon_rolleyes

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2010, 09:50:37 AM »

I just watched Tenley on Bonnie Hunt's show.  Very sweet and funny.  She seems happy and ready to find a new guy!!   Tenley said she would like to date one of the staff on Bonnie's show.  He looked interested and said he would call Tenley!! 

I missed Tenley on Ellen, but I will record Jake and Vienna on her show today!  Thanks, Sharon.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #345 on: March 04, 2010, 03:15:46 PM »

Oops!

I almost forgot about Jake and Vienna on ELLEN, but I did tune in and recorded it, too.  Jake loves Vienna!  He even said he tried to have feelings for Tenley, but he already had feelings for Vienna.  Ellen told Vienna that she thought she had gotten a bad "rap" in the tabloids.  Jake is so cute.  I hope he will do well on DWTS.  I will probably vote for him! 

Ellen said they should have Tenley on DWTS, too, because she is a dancer.  Ellen is funny.  She said, "Why do I have to think of all these things myself?"  I only saw Ellen once on AI, so I don't know how that is going for her!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #346 on: March 05, 2010, 05:39:47 AM »

Vienna and Jake are really making the rounds of the talk shows.  They were on Jimmy Kimmell last night.   Jimmy showed several magazines that had Jake and Vienna on the cover;  then he had some made up ones; with headlines kind of like VIENNA RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING!   lmao

On THE INSIDER, it looks like a former girlfriend of Jake is trying to say he still has an emotional tie to her.  I think it's just some gal trying to make trouble.  Of course, we realize that Jake has had girlfriends through the years.  Maybe, she called him and they talked and now she says he's "cheating" on Vienna.   doh

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #347 on: March 05, 2010, 07:47:48 AM »

Vienna and Jake are really making the rounds of the talk shows.  They were on Jimmy Kimmell last night.   Jimmy showed several magazines that had Jake and Vienna on the cover;  then he had some made up ones; with headlines kind of like VIENNA RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING!   lmao

Laughing Laughing

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #348 on: March 05, 2010, 09:48:13 AM »

I am following Jake and Vienna around to the talk shows!  lmao  I tuned in to Bonnie Hunt and there were Jake and Vienna!   The more I see them, the more I am believing they are really in love.  Vienna said that the cars she "wrecked" were all clunkers.  She just graduated from college and she said she worked while in college and paid for the car she has now.   I think maybe Vienna is not such a bad gal as she's been portrayed!  Don't Know

Jake is so cute!!  He is the best BACHELOR yet!!   Thud!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #349 on: March 05, 2010, 08:22:24 PM »

So Vienna is growing on you Prissy Wink Laughing I also really do believe they are in love.  I wonder if we'll ever hear why the girls all felt the way they did about her, especially Ali Wink

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #350 on: March 06, 2010, 09:05:41 AM »

Sharon,

I think that the show really does "manipulate" what we see.  Jake even said he and Vienna had a long talk about their values and beliefs and none of that made it on the show.  Ellen used the word "editing" and Vienna said, "What you said!  We can't use that word."  I don't think the show is scripted so much, but that a lot of editing is done to show us what they want!

On one of the talk shows, Jake said he was able to help plan the dates, but not the whole thing so there were some surprises for him.  I can't imagine he wanted to bungee jump, however.

I still believe that Rozlyn was a "trampy type" and the girls would not lie about what they saw, especially Ella, on THE WOMEN TELL ALL.   

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #351 on: March 08, 2010, 07:39:24 PM »

What a beautiful wedding, fit for a princess Clapping I think it was meant to be for the two of them Huggles seeing them have their dance together was as if no one else was in the room, they really are in love you can feel it :heartburst
So Deanna is now dating the twin of break dancing Michael from Jillian's season Paranoid am I correct blush
Loved seeing Trista and Ryan and their children, Jillian and Ed are so cute Huggles and Jake and Vienna are still playful icon_rolleyes icon_eek
Any feelings about Ty not being at his Dad's wedding???  Is he trying to protect the child from the papparratzi???

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #352 on: March 08, 2010, 08:12:08 PM »

Sharon,

I haven't watched it yet!  I hope I did get it TiVo'd.  I forgot to set the recorder and called Skip and asked him to!  Fingers Crossed   It sounds lovely.  So no Ty in the wedding!!  Interesting!   I would have thought he might be a ring bearer or a part of the ceremony in some way.  In the weddings the quartet plays, often the children of one or both the bride or groom have a part in the vows.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #353 on: March 08, 2010, 11:39:54 PM »

I did watch the wedding!  (It Tivo'd!!)  I believe if Molly's uncle (the officiator) had said a little less at the beginning, they might have finished the wedding before the rain poured again.  I did see a shot of Ty sitting with Jason's mother and Jason said that Ty was excited to be there in a suit and tie just like all the men.  He also said Ty ran and tackled him just before Molly made her entrance.

We did get to see "ghosts" of Bachelor and Bachelorettes Past!!   Deanna with the twin of a guy from Jillian's season;  Jillian and Ed, Trista and Ryan.  I didn't see Jake and Vienna at the wedding!  The snowboarder, Jesse, from Deanna's season and Richard??   Stephanie and ?? from Jason's season.  Can't remember some of the names.

I stopped the recording to watch Jason and Molly on Jimmy Kimmell.  Jimmy"s people shot a segment of a boring "reality" show with Jason and Molly.  In one scene Jason is hanging  a picture.  Molly: "Up, right, down!"  Sleep

Here is an observation from Skip that I almost missed from the clips showing Molly and Jason on THE BACHELOR!  Molly and Jason had a bungee jumping date just like Vienna and Jake did!!!!!!   The couple that "bungee jumps together stays together!!"  Enough said! Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #354 on: March 09, 2010, 04:25:23 AM »

Prissy, thought the same about the bungee jump Wink, and now I do remember seeing Ty sitting on the right, so that was Jason's first wife. I remember hearing Jason say to Chris somewhere that Ty wouldn't be involved, I must have missed seeing him run up to tackle Jason, or was it shown???  he is such a cute little guy Huggles

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #355 on: March 10, 2010, 08:27:52 AM »

Also posted on the DWTS thread:

Jake and his dancing partner Chelsie (and Vienna) were on a local show called GOOD MORNING TEXAS.  Jake and Chelsie talked about DWTS and Chelsie said Jake probably didn't realize yet how much work it would be.  Vienna came out, too, and said she and Chelsie were good friends;  she wasn't jealous of her.  Jake and Chelsie did a few steps of Salsa.  I hope Jake improves!  Paranoid

Jake did say when he was asked about being on DWTS, he said he would have to think about it and talk it over with Vienna.  Vienna said that she said call them right now; go; go!! 

There was a cooking segment on the show and Jake, Vienna, and Chelsie came out to sample some food;  then there was a segment with a local band and Jake and Vienna were dancing and Chelsie danced with the co host of the program.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #356 on: March 10, 2010, 12:08:24 PM »

Jake and Chelsie did a few steps of Salsa.  I hope Jake improves!  Paranoid

I had a feeling Paranoid

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx