gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:25:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 79848 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #320 on: March 01, 2010, 03:39:58 PM »

Laughing  They are going to have to use lots of tape to keep those revealing costumes on her, aren't they!  About 10 times as much as they'd have to use on me! Paranoid Laughing

Sharon makes a quick note to take out stock in body tape for this season of DWTS Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #321 on: March 01, 2010, 04:19:58 PM »

Laughing  Clapping Good plan, Sharon!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #322 on: March 01, 2010, 05:17:44 PM »

Anyone here watching?

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #323 on: March 01, 2010, 06:49:00 PM »

Boo!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #324 on: March 01, 2010, 06:59:24 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just know he will be sorry once things get down to real life. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #325 on: March 01, 2010, 07:26:36 PM »

Jaw drop! Jaw drop! Jaw drop! Jaw drop! Jaw drop! Jaw drop!

bigeyes faint Paranoid Naughty doh footinmouth icon_eek nixweiss skeptic

That pretty much sums it up...
I just don't understand, I thought Tenley and Jake were VERY natural together.
I just don't know what he sees in Vienna. Not at all. Maybe she will turn out to
be perfect for him and they will grow old together. And for Jake's sake, I hope so.
I feel AWFUL for Tenley. Poor girl. I'm glad that Jake seems to be sincere about
them all remaining good friends. I still feel like he will realize his mistake. RUN FOR ALI!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #326 on: March 01, 2010, 08:18:51 PM »

As much as I hate to admit it, he really has something special for Vienna, and I wish them good luck.  Tenley is such a sweetheart, I wish every happiness in love and life for her Huggles So Ali is the next Bachelorette just still find it amazing that you can be that in love with someone, leave for your job, leave your job, come back and start in with 25 new men hypnotic
These two shows drive me crazy

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #327 on: March 01, 2010, 08:52:25 PM »

I know I'm in the minority, but I never understood why I was supposed to dislike Vienna.
I think she and Jake seemed very natural together throughout their dates.  She did get a little weird for awhile, too possessive of him too early on, but overall I never minded if he chose her.  Tenley is a lovely girl, also very sweet.  Vienna just has that way about her that seemed to put Jake at ease, and they really had fun together.  I am wishing a happy marriage for them, and just hope she has matured enough to make him a good wife.

I'm also in the minority when I say I won't be interested in watching Ali be The Bachelorette.  She just seems fake to me somehow. Paranoid  Don't hurt me!!! Laughing

PRETTY COOL that Jake is going to be in DWTS; also our Evan Lycacek!  I WILL BE WATCHING FOR SURE!!!!!!!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #328 on: March 01, 2010, 10:38:48 PM »

It all played out as predicted!!  Vienna is Jake's pick and Ali is the new Bachelorette!

I'm sensing that Jake felt more and more defensive and protective of Vienna as the show went on.  I will always think they bonded over the bungee jumping date!! 

Jake on DWTS!  That should be fun! 

Time will tell if Jake and Vienna's connection will last.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #329 on: March 02, 2010, 12:00:49 AM »

Am loving that Ali is the Bachelorette!!

I do agree with you Sharon that Vienne and Jake have something. I hope it all works out for them!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #330 on: March 02, 2010, 04:09:11 AM »

Karen, we'd never hurt you Laughing I think my worry about Vienna was that she was a bit of a wild thing, had read many things about her, maybe as they said they were unfounded.  Her daddy is a little possessive too Paranoid I thought Jake would be drawn to values, morals, sweet and kind, not a wild thing.  As the show went on I do agree that he and Vienna had fun and he seemed to like that immature, playful side to her.  I remember on the pirate ship when he smacked her butt with the sword, and they were so goofy together thinking he really is a bit immature himself Laughing
Prissy, I will always think that first "leap of faith" was their defining moment also Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2010, 06:31:11 AM »

As the show went on I do agree that he and Vienna had fun and he seemed to like that immature, playful side to her.  I remember on the pirate ship when he smacked her butt with the sword, and they were so goofy together thinking he really is a bit immature himself Laughing

Sharon, I think that's exactly it!  Couldn't put my finger on it, but that's it!  Jake felt as if he couldn't be as goofy and immature with Tenley.  He just wasn't comfortable showing that goofy side to her.  But with Vienna, she's just as goofy right back at him, and it just seems natural.  Nothing wrong with having a goofy, playful side in this life.  There are plenty of times when we have to be "adults." Paranoid

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #332 on: March 02, 2010, 06:52:32 AM »

When Jake referred to Vienna as "his baby," that said a lot about what Jake was really looking for.  He wanted someone young to look after and protect and also a playful, fun gal.   Remember how his mom said that Jake was the one most likely to push you in the swimming pool?  So there was that side of Jake, a goofy side, we did not see that much. 

There's always so much Drama on the show!! 

Jake being on DWTS makes me also think that Jake may want to get more in to "show business" and is not that anxious to get back to being a pilot.  The fact that Vienna doesn't seem to have a career and can just be with Jake wherever he goes is probably a plus to him, too.

Ali choosing her career over Jake was probably a huge red flag to him in what he wanted in a wife. 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #333 on: March 02, 2010, 08:14:16 AM »

When Jake referred to Vienna as "his baby," that said a lot about what Jake was really looking for.  He wanted someone young to look after and protect and also a playful, fun gal.   Remember how his mom said that Jake was the one most likely to push you in the swimming pool?  So there was that side of Jake, a goofy side, we did not see that much. 

Prissy, glad I read your post as I was gonna just post the same thing Laughing Yep if he pushed Vienna in the pool she'd grab him and pull him in, she plays rough I bet Laughing
Tenley did jump in that negative edge pool with him fully clothed, but somehow it felt different nixweiss Vienna would have done a cannonball lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #334 on: March 02, 2010, 08:15:55 AM »

When Jake referred to Vienna as "his baby," that said a lot about what Jake was really looking for.  He wanted someone young to look after and protect and also a playful, fun gal.   

Yep baby Vienna, just like she was Daddy's little princess Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #335 on: March 02, 2010, 08:19:52 AM »

Did any of you think last night when Jake gave Vienna back the promise ring that he wasn't proposing to anyone??? Paranoid

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #336 on: March 02, 2010, 08:31:58 AM »

I think Vienna and I both thought that! Naughty Laughing  That was kind of mean, not like Jake, and I'll bet the producers told him to do that for the drama. Spank me!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #337 on: March 02, 2010, 08:47:31 AM »

I think Vienna and I both thought that! Naughty Laughing  That was kind of mean, not like Jake, and I'll bet the producers told him to do that for the drama. Spank me!

Yes!

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #338 on: March 02, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »

Did any of you think last night when Jake gave Vienna back the promise ring that he wasn't proposing to anyone??? Paranoid

YES!!! I really thought he was going to run back to Ali still! Laughing

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #339 on: March 02, 2010, 10:05:59 AM »

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG - THE BACHELOR FINALE & AFTER THE FINAL ROSE

JAKE'S BLOG --  I'M SO IN LOVE

One final comment:   I loved hearing "On the Wings of Love" by the singer who made it famous, and it reminded me of Clay when he sang it!!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx