gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:46:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 400
Total: 400

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 80401 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2010, 07:21:46 PM »

Sharon,

I thought I read that all of Jake's family are doctors, but I don't find that anywhere now!!  I did find this:

Fortunate to discover his passion at a young age, Jake Pavelka started taking flying lessons at age 12. An accomplished pilot, Jake Pavelka became an airline captain flight instructor at 23. On his days off, Jake Pavelka has fun flying acrobatic planes, taking dance lessons and woodworking at the home he owns near Dallas. Jake Pavelka's parents have had a long and happy marriage, and it seems to run in the family, as Jake also has two happily married brothers—older brother Jason and younger brother Matt—and two nieces.

Jake Pavelka grew up in Denton, Texas, and attended University of North Texas and Embry Engineering University for Aerospace Science.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2010, 07:30:07 PM »

Thanks for the info Prissy Clapping
Happened to google Gia and see she dated a basketball and hockey player recently hypnotic she did some pretty racy pictures for Maxim magazine too

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #282 on: February 15, 2010, 11:59:05 AM »

icon_eek doh footinmouth Jaw drop! bs cloud9 pull hair luxhello tantrum crazy :heartburst Love: goodvevil yesss stirpot sticktongue violin2 smooch 5shocking
Yep it's bachelor night Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #283 on: February 15, 2010, 12:07:22 PM »

Laugh  Yep, it's gonna be one of those nights, I have a feeling!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #284 on: February 15, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »

Laugh  Yep, it's gonna be one of those nights, I have a feeling!!

Especially the  bs I love that emotie Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #285 on: February 15, 2010, 07:50:28 PM »

I agree with Jake on not bringing Ali back, not fair to the others, and would have put a whole new spin on things. I find it so surreal that in one week, his feelings for her had to change so dramatically, that's the nature of the show nixweiss
Vienna is immature, he admits it, but I think that draws him to her in some strange way doh Tenley is so sweet, I like her alot and I think she's gonna get her heart broken I had my doubts til tonight that she was ready to give her heart, she did whole heartedly, Jake pick Tenley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #286 on: February 16, 2010, 05:40:32 AM »

I did watch the show after orchestra practice, and I'm not too happy with Jake.

If he had feelings for Ali, they would not be gone so quickly, and he would have wanted her to come back.  She probably should have just come back on her own. 

When he asked Vienna what kind of ring she liked, I thought, oh no, that's it.  She is going to be the one left standing at the end.  I'm really starting to wonder about Jake.  He is choosing the youngest and most immature of them all.  Also, the one with the most questionable past!!

I am really starting to think this show is scripted.  Especially with the cameras all ready to capture Alli's phone call to Jake!  And Jake with cameras ready to film his receiving the call.

I think they are setting Ali up to be the next Bachelorette.  She did look kind of pathetic, though, there at the end;  not too glamorous. 

Gia was beautiful and sweet, but not much depth to her.  I was not surprised to see her go.  And I think the physical attraction for Jake to Vienna is much more than it is to Tenley.

It is still possible that Jake doesn't pick either one.  Who knows? 

I'm starting to not believe that Jake was sincere about wanting to find a wife.  I think he may want to be an actor or get into television.  Maybe he saw being the Bachelor as a means to that.  I am losing faith in this show.  Cry!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #287 on: February 16, 2010, 06:12:15 AM »

If he had feelings for Ali, they would not be gone so quickly, and he would have wanted her to come back.  She probably should have just come back on her own. 

I'm starting to not believe that Jake was sincere about wanting to find a wife.  I think he may want to be an actor or get into television.  Maybe he saw being the Bachelor as a means to that.  I am losing faith in this show.  Cry!

Prissy, you could bo on to something there, and I do believe Ali will be the next Bachelorette, if so how does she get over loving Jake that quickly, just like Jake getting over loving Jillian

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #288 on: February 16, 2010, 08:31:46 PM »

CHRIS HARRIOSN'S BLOG, EPISODE 7

JAKE'S BLOG, EPISODE 7

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »

Thanks for the blog's Prissy Huggles

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #290 on: February 21, 2010, 10:05:37 PM »

Ali on the ELLEN show:

ELLEN SHOW

Notice that when Ellen asks Ali about being the next Bachelorette, there is no applause or cheering from the audience!   icon_rolleyes

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #291 on: February 22, 2010, 05:08:46 AM »

Ali on the ELLEN show:

ELLEN SHOW

Notice that when Ellen asks Ali about being the next Bachelorette, there is no applause or cheering from the audience!   icon_rolleyes

Gosh I love Ellen as an interviewer Clapping I feel Ali has gotten a little "whiny" through the course of the show.  If Ali would have concentrated her efforts on Jake more than disliking all that was Vienna, she may be in Vienna's shoes right now Naughty
Yep Prissy, the audience didn't seem to like that idea Paranoid hypnotic

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #292 on: February 22, 2010, 06:43:54 AM »

Sharon,

At this point, I'm not sure what to think of Ali.  On ELLEN, she said the filming was finished before Thanksgiving, so a lot of time has elapsed.

Tonight is THE WOMEN TELL ALL, so that should be interesting.  Again, I will have to watch my recording of it when I return from orchestra practice.  Skip has become "involved" in the show and is watching it with me!   He says he's busy on his laptop, but......! Wink

From the promo clips, it looks like Rozlyn, the gal who left because she was too "intimate" with a staff member on the show, gets "grilled" by Chris and the girls. 

Always more  Drama

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #293 on: February 22, 2010, 08:37:45 AM »

Prissy, we won't tell Skip we're onto him Wink hide

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #294 on: February 22, 2010, 08:53:46 AM »

Kinda like my Dave making passes thru the room while it's on, telling me he wouldn't pick Tenley because her voice irritates him!  But he wouldn't be caught dead watching such a "mindless" show. Laughing  Same with American Idol.  He'll come walking thru the room where I'm watching (my family room where I watch is open at both ends) and he'll sit down and get caught up in it for awhile. Clapping Laughing  I think it's just that he loves to give his opinions on everything. Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #295 on: February 22, 2010, 09:33:17 AM »

I think it's just that he loves to give his opinions on everything. Paranoid

lmao

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #296 on: February 22, 2010, 11:57:00 AM »

Hubby's can be funny! Laughing

When I was still teaching and Skip was already retired, he would already know what was happening on my soap, ALL MY CHILDREN, when I got home!!  lmao

Skip was actually upset about Ali leaving, but now I think he understands a lot of this is "scripted."  I still like to believe that it's all happening "spontaneously." Yes!

Hug

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #297 on: February 22, 2010, 03:10:06 PM »

Hubby's can be funny! Laughing

When I was still teaching and Skip was already retired, he would already know what was happening on my soap, ALL MY CHILDREN, when I got home!!  lmao

Laughing  Did he "spill the beans" often, Prissy? doh

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #298 on: February 22, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »

Karen,

I would sometimes have to say, "I don't want to know what happens until I watch it myself."  Thank goodness for VCR's for all those years!!   And for TIVo's now! 

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #299 on: February 22, 2010, 10:02:08 PM »

Skip and I just watched THE WOMEN TELL ALL.

I cannot believe the audacity of Rozlyn.  In spite of what the women had to say about what they had seen, she said in effect that they were lying.  And then she tried to make Chris look bad.  She admitted that this producer had been to visit her and they were still in contact.  Such a dishonest, dishonorable person.  It was hard to even look at her.  She is a true example of how an ugly inner spirit can make the outer appearance ugly, too.  I was glad when she was finally gone. 

Kudos to Chris for keeping his cool in his interview with her.  He is a real gentleman and Rozlyn is certainly no "lady."

I still wish it would be Jake and Ali.  Jake said he had hoped Ali would stop the limousine and run back to him, and Ali had hoped that Jake would fly to get her.  Miscommunication cost them so much!  Cry!

Next week looks interesting.  Tenley and Vienna meet Jake's family.  Will they "love" Vienna?   Final show next week.  More Drama

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx