gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:26:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 80362 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #260 on: February 08, 2010, 02:03:45 PM »

So it's meet the parents night is it faint Oh! crazy goodluck nottalking thinkerg new_shocked bs Gum

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #261 on: February 08, 2010, 02:06:59 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yippe!!
Bachelor Monday!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #262 on: February 08, 2010, 02:09:07 PM »

It is so Monica wave how is Emma doing???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #263 on: February 08, 2010, 02:10:50 PM »

Shes doing GREAT!
 Mom and Dad love her to pieces. She has an appointment tomorrow for a grooming but we are hunkering down for a blizzard so I dont think she will get there Paranoid

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #264 on: February 08, 2010, 03:46:51 PM »

Yeah for them keeping her Purple Banana Huggles
Prissy, I think you are going to orchestra practice tonight see you later Huggles

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #265 on: February 08, 2010, 06:57:51 PM »

Jaw drop! bigeyes blink tantrum new_shocked sad skeptic doh icon_eek

No!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #266 on: February 08, 2010, 07:23:59 PM »

Jaw drop! bigeyes blink tantrum new_shocked sad skeptic doh icon_eek

No!

Monica I'll up you  angry nottalking skeptic shock confused bs

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #267 on: February 08, 2010, 07:30:03 PM »

Oh boy, I'm really disappointed icon_frown Loved the hometown visits.  I was so touched by Tenley creating an expressive lyrical dance for Jake and especially her dad Huggles He adores her the way a father should. I really don't get that same warm fuzzy loving feeling from the way Vienna's father treats her Paranoid, but maybe that's because I really don't care for Vienna, and never will No!

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #268 on: February 08, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »

I'm 100% for Tenley now...
But who knows. The phone will ring next week and it will be Ali!

I loved Tenley's dance as well Sharon. it was beautiful. I absolutly don't understand Vienna. I was talking with the person that knows her during the show tonight and apparently she likes to pick up random men during the summer and do things to them on the hotel balconies  Naughty I hope he wakes up. I just think she is so phony.  icon_rolleyes

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #269 on: February 08, 2010, 09:59:23 PM »

Cry!   Cry!   Cry!

I really felt for Ali tonight.  You could tell how torn she was.  She just didn't want to take a chance on losing her job and perhaps losing Jake, too.  So sad!  I wish Jake had said, "Ali, you're the one for me.  I'm tossing away all the roses except one for you.  Go back and do your job and I will join you in San Francisco as soon as I can, and we will plan our future together!"

But no!!  I think Jake is smitten with that    Vienna.  Doesn't he see how high maintenance she will be?  Her father was creepy.  Vienna's his princess and nothing is too good for her.  Jake, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!  You are a disappointment if you end up with Vienna. 

So, I guess you all know how I feel. 

Of the three left, I'm for Tenley, but I really felt Ali was his soul mate.  She really loved him!! 

Sharon,
The predictions are coming true!  eek!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #270 on: February 08, 2010, 10:19:26 PM »

Prissy! I was SO hoping he was going to just give her a ring right there!

Can't wait to see why she calls next week!
Maybe she thinks since last season leaving and coming back worked,
she's trying it? Laughing

I really loved Ali and they looked SO great together.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #271 on: February 09, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

WHY would Ali's place of work let her take off all this time, then in the final 2 weeks, give her an ultimatum?? doh   I don't understand. 

Bringing over my comments from RTM:

I really like Gia for Jake; think she is a nice person inside.  She didn't go along with the "mob mentality" about Vienna. I can't get past how Ali acted throughout the show about Vienna.  I'm sure there is lots we aren't seeing from behind the scenes, tho.  I just hope Jake gets a girl who is there for HIM, and not just getting her name out there for fame purposes.

Anyone think Jake should land a part in a movie or the lead in a TV show?  He is just sooo cute and sweet! (oh wait - he DID land the lead in a TV show!! Laughing )

I love Tenley for him, too.  But my husband says Jake won't pick her because her voice is irritating.  Too high pitched I guess.  This from someone who hasn't been watching, just happened to walk through the room last night!! Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #272 on: February 09, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »

This was my thoughts about the Ali left
Anyone see this on Yahoo! news this morning?

http://www.popeater.com/2010/02/09/ali-bachelor/?icid=main

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #273 on: February 09, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »

I agree with you and the article.  Seems too scripted, and too much like the Ed/Jillian deal.  I'm disappointed in this "plot;" there is quite enough drama going on with Jake having to choose the 'girl of his dreams' without throwing this stuff in there. 

Unless this is actually a plot by Ali to try to get Jake to choose her like Jillian chose Ed.  I can't believe she would put him through all that if it was faked tho.

Regardless, I'm hooked on the show, and will be there to see what drama occurs next week!! Laughing Laughing  I'm cynical, but addictive by nature.  Same with American Idol; I get cynical about the choices the judges make to get to the 'final 24,'  but I'm there every week anyway!!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2010, 12:11:40 PM »

Laughing me too!

I thought more along the lines of this being Ali's idea

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #275 on: February 09, 2010, 04:21:51 PM »

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG, EPISODE 6

JAKE'S BLOG, EPISODE 6

I guess I'm gullible because I really believed that Ali was shattered to have to leave for her job.  It does seem a coincidence that the same thing happened with Ed and Jillian on THE BACHELORETTE. 

I agree about Tenley's voice.  Skip and I have a difficult time understanding her at times when she speaks. 

Monica,
I read the article you posted.  Ali's tears seemed real to me, but with this show, who knows??   I still don't like Vienna!  Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #276 on: February 09, 2010, 04:45:45 PM »

Thanks for the blogs Prissy, I always love reading them and some of the comments below Paranoid not too many are fond of Vienna No!

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2010, 05:37:34 PM »

Thanks for the blogs Prissy.
They seemed real to me as wel but you NEVER know Paranoid

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2010, 12:27:43 PM »

Hello!

I"m glad you all enjoy the blogs!  I like to read what Chris and Jake have to say after each show, and I do read many of the comments, too. 

I don't know where I read this;  maybe one of the blog comments, but someone said that when Jake is upset he smiles with his mouth closed;  when he is fine or happy, he smiles with his mouth open.  I have noticed his "pursed" lips a few times. 

I still have the last episode recorded.  I may go back and watch the drama with Ali again.  Everything I read and even hear on TV points to it all being a set up!!  Of course, the cameras were there, so they had to know that Ali was coming with a big announcement.  I imagine she had to let the producers and/or Chris know that she wanted to talk to Jake, and they wanted to film whatever she said.  That was my thought.

I wonder if the three left will meet Jake's family.  I would like to see his parents and brothers.  I believe he said that everyone in his family is a doctor except for him. 

Always more Drama    doh

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2010, 02:59:36 PM »

I wonder if the three left will meet Jake's family.  I would like to see his parents and brothers.  I believe he said that everyone in his family is a doctor except for him. 

Always more Drama    doh

Wow a family of Dr.'s!!!  Prissy what is Jake's profession, do you know.  I read he's only a part time pilot???

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx