gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:28:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 80370 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2010, 07:56:29 PM »

I don't see Jake and Gia at all nixweiss

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2010, 08:31:34 PM »

I did watch THE BACHELOR (did not go to orchestra practice) and then I watched my recordings of ALL MY CHILDREN and then ET! 

This was some night for THE BACHELOR.

Sharon,

Here are the numbers for THE BACHELOR with Jason:

25 girls,  then

WINNER!!

Jake has gone from 25 to 15 to 12 and started out with 9 tonight.

Gia got the first rose tonight with her one on one date.

Then in the group date with Jessie, Ashleigh, Corrie, Ali, Tenley, and Vienna,  Tenley got the group date rose.

Then as we all saw, neither Ella nor Kathryn got a rose in the two on one date with Jake.  I really think Jake knew Ella would not be his pick, and he didn't want to keep her away from her son any longer.  I don't think he felt a connection with Kathryn.

So, at the rose ceremony, we had 7 girls, two, Gia and Tenley, already with roses.  Of the five left, Jake only gave out roses to Ali, Corrie, and Vienna! shock

Jessie and Ashleigh went home.  I feel like we never got to see any clips with Jessie;  just a little bit tonight.

Did you notice how both Alshleigh and Jessie turned away from Vienna to say their "good-byes" at the end?  No one would speak to Vienna.  I really wonder what Jake thinks when he is watching the shows now as we all are and seeing things he never saw!! 

So now we have five left, which seems the correct number!  (It kind of makes you wonder why four roses were there at the rose ceremony, if Jake is to end up with five ladies???  Yet, if he had kept, say, Kathryn, and give the extra rose to, say, Jessie,  then we would have seven instead of five! ) doh

+•Ali, 25, an advertising account manager from Williamstown, MA

+•Corrie, 23, a wardrobe consultant from Kissimmee, FL

+•Gia, 26, a swimsuit model from New York, NY

+•Tenley, 25, a college admissions from Newberg, OR

+•Vienna, 23, a marketing representative from Sanford, FL

My favorite two are still the same:  Ali and Tenley.   I think Gia and Lorrie are both nice enough but I don't see that close a connection with Jake.  I think Vienna is bad news just like all the girls feel.  Too bad Jake can't accept that.  But every time someone tries to tell Jake about Vienna, that girl is sent home. It's almost like Jake wants to protect her from the other girls, and the more he hears negative things the closer he feels to Vienna!! Jake may identify with her on being an outcast.  We don't know.   I just hope Ali and Tenley can keep their mouths shut about Vienna!!!  Oh!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2010, 04:26:24 AM »

Wonder if this is sort of the "Wes" syndrome all over again Paranoid hypnotic Is the show trying to confuse the viewers???  Prissy if all has gone on to plan, did they have the extra rose for drama??? If they are trying to confuse, they've done it with me Laughing So Jake has the correct number of women at this point in the show hypnotic nixweiss I guess he does.
I agree about camera time with Jessie, tonight was really the first camera time with Jake we saw, don't think they ever kissed or embraced Paranoid Strange season Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #223 on: January 26, 2010, 06:46:25 AM »

Sharon,

It is odd and after you read Chris' Blog, it seems like Jake was supposed to send home only two women instead of four!!

CHRIS HARRISON'S BLOG, 4TH EPISODE

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #224 on: January 26, 2010, 09:17:59 AM »

Thanks for the blog Prissy, still confused Laughing

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #225 on: January 26, 2010, 09:57:39 AM »

It's hard to know what to think or believe on this show!!

JAKE'S BLOG, 4TH EPISODE

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #226 on: January 26, 2010, 10:11:39 AM »

Thanks Prissy Huggles Saw that someone else thought it was the WES syndrome all over again with Vienna lmao

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #227 on: January 26, 2010, 08:44:49 PM »

Chris is supposed to be on Ellen tomorrow, Wednesday.  I will try to catch that.

I actually watched my TiVo recording of some of THE BACHELOR again.  Jake is such a cute guy!   No wonder all of those girls want him.  He really has a connection to Ali, and Tenley, too.  I just hope that Ali doesn't let her feelings for Vienna keep her from Jake. Fingers Crossed

I just hope Jake is seeing those red flags about Vienna.  And I hope that the producers have asked him to keep Vienna a little longer and that she really isn't Jake's choice, but they really bonded on that bungee jumping date.  Why couldn't it have been Ali on that date with him!!!  doh That was a crucial time in the show.   

I thought Jake was supposed to be on Ellen at some point but I think I may have missed it.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2010, 04:55:06 AM »

Prissy, it's funny, anyone I talk to watching the show can't understand Vienna still being there, just like Wes Puke Laughing

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #229 on: January 28, 2010, 01:16:56 PM »

I did watch Chris Harrison on Ellen yesterday!!  He said Jake had turned out to be more forceful than they thought he would be, in that he knows what he wants to do and lets lets the producers and Chris know.  He is there to find a wife.

Ellen said she thought Jake was the best bachelor they have ever had on the show, and I know Ellen watches this show 'religiously." 

I just wish I had seen Jake on Ellen.  doh

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2010, 03:43:21 PM »

Missed the show this week; it's recorded tho. 
I was pretty sure Ella would leave.

It's funny, all the girls are against Vienna, and it puts them in a bad light.  I liked Ali a lot, but they are making her come across as a b*tch.  Why??  They aren't giving us enough of Vienna's supposed behavior to figure out why to dislike her!
I dunno WHO to like fo him now!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #231 on: January 28, 2010, 04:24:04 PM »

Karen,

I felt early on that there was a connection between Ali and Jake, but her focus is so much on how much she dislikes Vienna instead of how much she likes Jake.

I have read a little of what may happen, and I really hope it doesn't.  We will just have to see how it all plays out. 

It does seem like every gal there does not like Vienna.  There has to be something about Vienna to cause these strong reactions.  The ladies were actually upset to see Ella and Kathryn go, but I think there would be lots of celebrating if Vienna were to go.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2010, 04:35:25 PM »

I have read a little of what may happen, and I really hope it doesn't.  We will just have to see how it all plays out. 

Drama Gum

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #233 on: January 28, 2010, 07:01:22 PM »

I don't see Jake and Gia at all nixweiss

Well they are both gorgeous people, they do have that in common.  hypnotic
Other than that  nixweiss
Trying to remember if Gia has had a one-on-one where we see more of her and Jake interacting.   Did I miss it by not watching this week? 

Prissy, you're right, Jake and Ali sure looked like the perfect couple in the beginning!  Maybe the big secret about Vienna will come out next week. Fingers Crossed

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »

Look at this!!
Did this already happen??

Jake Threesome

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #235 on: January 28, 2010, 08:42:08 PM »

Karen,

I clicked on the video but just saw Gia with Jake and Vienna sneaking around....no sound so I don't know what was happening.

Gia did have a one on one date with Jake last Monday.  They had hot dogs and marshmallows at a camp fire.  Gia is a beautiful girl and a swimsuit model and I think Jake feels an attraction for her.  She does seem sweet but not real adventuresome.  When raccoons came around the RVs, Gia was the first one to run inside.

Who is in the threesome that you see?

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #236 on: January 29, 2010, 04:51:29 AM »

Prissy, it seems like it's a 2-girl, 1-guy date with just Gia, Vienna and Jake.  Jake takes Gia off for a little one-on-one time and of course, Vienna comes looking for them.  Looks like it's some kind of wine cellar??  I guess they haven't had this date yet?
You couldn't hear the dialog?  It's kinda funny to me.  As Jake is pulling Gia away, she tells Vienna that Vienna can eat the rest of Gia's salmon while she's gone. Laughing  Dunno, that really struck me funny! lmao
On the "un-funny" side, those dates usually end up with only one rose, and the other goes home.  Tho Jake has shook things up this year and either gave 2 roses, or none at all!! icon_eek  Wonder what happens??

They had a bunch of "sneak peek" video clips at that site but most had already happened that I watched.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #237 on: January 29, 2010, 06:44:28 AM »

Karen,

Now that Jake is down to five girls, which is the usual number for this point in the show, it makes me wonder if some of the things that happened on the last show were set up...... Jake not giving a rose to Ella or Kathryn on the "double" date, and not wanting to hand out one of the roses at the Rose Ceremony.  Of the nine girls, four would have gone home anyway, so it is perplexing!  Don't Know

With the five left, I imagine he will have more one on one time.  This week, if the show follows tradition, two girls will leave and only three will be left.  We will just have to wait and see what happens.

I did see a clip where Jake is in bed and covers up to his waist.  Vienna goes into his bedroom with a drink and climbs on the bed.  Of course, a camera just happens to follow her in!  Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #238 on: January 29, 2010, 03:46:20 PM »

Well boy that's some hot kissing in that clip wih Jake and Gia Flame Smack
Karen, I agree with the line about the salmon Laughing Laughing what the heck was that???

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #239 on: February 01, 2010, 03:45:24 PM »

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx