gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:40:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #39 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 246164 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #2020 on: February 24, 2009, 04:19:37 PM »

KAREN, what no idol tonight?????  I was just going to go take my shower and get everything ready to sit down at 8:00 to watch it.

Nope, I think cuz the President is giving a speech at 9 pm.  They put "Bones" on at 8 pm to fill the other hour.

AI will be on Weds and Thurs. at 8 pm this week.  I know, Shirley, I was disappointed, too!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2021 on: February 24, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »

KAREN, dam*, dam*, yesterday I was thinking oh good, AI is on tomorrow, something to watch on TV.  I really am tired of politics on TV, to much lately.  Of course that is because I watch CNN on an off all day I think. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2022 on: February 24, 2009, 04:35:32 PM »

Shirley, I did know about Idol, I was eating popcorn waiting to see who would show up here tonight Laughing
Karen, that would be my toesies at the pool Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2023 on: February 24, 2009, 04:36:26 PM »

By the way CATS was terrific this afternoon, my SIL had never seen it, she loved it Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2024 on: February 24, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »

By the way CATS was terrific this afternoon, my SIL had never seen it, she loved it Clapping

SHARON - I loved CATS.  It was one of the first Broadway shows that I saw (at the Weidner Center in Green Bay) by a fabulous touring company!!! Clapping

KAREN - Cute picture of Sharon's toes (in a few days) near palm trees!  I agree.  We had 3 house cats . . . . they never went outside.  The first one was not de-clawed and the kids were full of scratches, as was some of the woodwork and furniture.  The next two cats, we had de-clawed.  I never regretted it.  Nobody got scratched and the cats seemed to come through the surgery just fine.  I realize some people feel very strongly about de-clawing .  . . .  but we all enjoyed and spoiled our indoor cats so very much . . . . and never had to try to heal any nasty scratches.

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2025 on: February 24, 2009, 05:29:12 PM »

Darn - I'd rather watch AI than hear any more politics as usual.

I was like you, Shirley, waiting for AI - now I'm disappointed cause I have to wait another night.

Well, at least I get a chance to come here and say "hello" to everyone again.

Sharon - when do you leave for Florida.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2026 on: February 24, 2009, 05:32:41 PM »

Hi Evelyn wave I leave early Friday morning, back Tuesday evening.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #2027 on: February 24, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

SHARON - I loved CATS.  It was one of the first Broadway shows that I saw (at the Weidner Center in Green Bay) by a fabulous touring company!!! Clapping

KAREN - Cute picture of Sharon's toes (in a few days) near palm trees!  I agree.  We had 3 house cats . . . . they never went outside.  The first one was not de-clawed and the kids were full of scratches, as was some of the woodwork and furniture.  The next two cats, we had de-clawed.  I never regretted it.  Nobody got scratched and the cats seemed to come through the surgery just fine.  I realize some people feel very strongly about de-clawing .  . . .  but we all enjoyed and spoiled our indoor cats so very much . . . . and never had to try to heal any nasty scratches.

That's been the experience with our grandcats.  Smile  Just what Karen said. All the babies have gotten are little bites, but they probably deserved them.

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2028 on: February 24, 2009, 05:46:04 PM »

Hi all.  

I didn't want to have Debi post this earlier.  I didn't want anyone to worry about me.  
I haven't been here in so long, I didn't want to take advantage on everyones good wishes.  

I just wanted to stop in real quick to let you know what has been going on in my life.
I think last time I posted, I said I was getting some routine tests done.  I have also been fighting a real bad cold, I have a cough that just won't go away.  !*%@
I have gone to the dentist, I had an EKG; wore a halter monitor; bone density; and my regular female exam.
I also had an Echocardiogram done on Saturday, at which time, the doctor told me I had to go right to the hospital.  My heart was racing and beating irregular.  I guess they said it went over 200 on the table.  I knew I wasn't feeling very good, now I know why.  They ended up having to do a TEE Echocardiogram on me yesterday to get my heart back into a sines rhythm.
I am fine now, I have to take Coumadin for at least a month.

I hope that everyone is doing good.  I am very tired and thinking of going to bed.  I have no energy to do anything.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2029 on: February 24, 2009, 05:57:16 PM »

Peggy Huggles Huggles Huggles
Thanks for letting us know you're OK, so sorry for all you've been going through.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2030 on: February 24, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »

Guess, I'll see what President Obama has to say Wink

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2031 on: February 24, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »

Hey all.  Been busy with RL.  Combing through Emily and my hair every night to make sure no more little bugs.  Husband has been really moody and bad lately.  Tried talking  to him about it but don't feel like it anymore.  Visited my dad tonight at the Rehabilitation Facility.  He may be coming home soon to my sister's house but accommodations need to be made.

Feeling much better every day recuperating from the car accident. Still feel blessed.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #2032 on: February 24, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »

Peggy, I get an echo every so often, but I never heard of a TEE echo!  Whatever it is, I'm sure glad it fixed your heart right up, cuz over 200 is something to be worried about! Huggles

So you've been very busy being sick and getting tests!  Sounds like no fun.  I'm glad you came in here to have some (fun)!!!

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #2033 on: February 24, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »

Peggy, hope the coudamin does the job! You're  a silly woman; we worry about  you when you don't come here.  Huggles Hope you're sound asleep right now, getting the rest you need. But come back soon.  bigsmile

Carolyn, you were blessed. And we are so happy that you were.

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #2034 on: February 24, 2009, 08:25:33 PM »

Guess, I'll see what President Obama has to say Wink

Pretty inspirational tonight! Clapping

Carolyn, I must have missed the post about hair buggies earlier! What a drag!

Hang in there with hubby. Is his pain worse lately?Huggles   Was wondering how your Dad's been doing.  Thanks for the update.

Becky, Sharon, thanks for your opinions about my kitchen colors!  Hug The thing is, I LOVE my lighting; I have a hanging light in "Olde Bronze," and in the same area (dinette) I have another one, different style with 3 lights, over the table.  They weren't cheap, either!  So I want to keep them.  We'll see.  Maybe I'll post a pic or 2 later to show you my lights and kitchen the way it is right now.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2035 on: February 25, 2009, 04:37:03 AM »

Well good morning morning coffee morning
I'm draggin' my butt this morning, don't know why scratch maybe coffee will help, there's French Vanilla today and I made some cappucino also
Well, need to redo my jewellery and get ready for business tomorrow, and finish packing for my trip even though 5 days with my Mary could be a tad too long Laughing she's a force to be reckoned with Paranoid Laughing
Wanna take mom some soup I made and some spaghetti to give her a few meals while I'm away, then it's not so much for my sister to worry about.  My wonderful neighbour Laura made some muffins for me to take to mom too Clapping
Hi Meesa wave

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2036 on: February 25, 2009, 04:39:34 AM »

Found this in CM, this is a NY function last night, Reed is the first dancer in the YOU Tube~~~beautiful dancer Clapping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnhH05ILF9Y

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2037 on: February 25, 2009, 05:17:55 AM »

GOOD MORNING RTM FAMILY!!!!  Another cold but sunny day, (so  far) this morning. 

Since you are so tired SHARON, I will get breakfast on the table.  Let's have waffels this morning with warm Maple syrup or Blueberry syrup and lots of Amish butter to smother on them.  We have a platter of tiny link pork sausage and thinly sliced ham.  Nice pink grapefruit all sectioned for you with sugar on them and a little red cherry in the middle.  Some good V8 juice or Cranapple juice is in the frosty pitchers on the table.  Enjoy your breakfast ladies.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2038 on: February 25, 2009, 05:23:37 AM »

PEGGY, Oh my!!!  I just knew something wasn't right with all the times you were passing out and different feelings you had.  My gosh what is going on here to many things going wrong with our RTM sisters.  Wished I lived near by so I could bring  you a meal over all though thank goodness Dick does cook so I know you will have good meals.   Huggles

SHARON, if I lived near by I would send a few meals to your mom as I cook enough to feed a army.  Just a habit from raising five kids!!!!  I just put a roast and carrots and potatoes in the crockpot with a nice fresh mushroom sauce over it.  Will have fresh broccoli with a cheese sauce as a side dish. 

BETH, sounds like you got pros and cons on declawing cats.  Are you more confused than ever?

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2039 on: February 25, 2009, 05:26:56 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx