gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:12:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #39 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 246229 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1980 on: February 22, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »

My son thought he was doing me a favor but really I am waiting for it to break. 

Laughing  I don't blame you, Shirley!   Does yours leave tan crud on the clothes when they're supposed to be CLEAN??

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1981 on: February 22, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »

Karen, I'm with Sharon. How about black? Sounds like it would go well with your floor color, cream and southwest colors. Black appliances and light fixture. Maybe handles, too.

Sharon, good shopping!!!!!

Beth, we had you before Facebook. Don't neglect us, please.  Clapping

Barbara,  wave   What fun to be able to run out with the family for brunch.

Shirley, I want to know if Preston ate his jello with his fingers or tried a spoon?

I'm sitting in the LR with my parents; Jim is asleep. It was a busy, emotional, tiring day and I didn't get my chores done here at my parents' so we are staying over. Brad's service today was very nice. There were about a thousand people there, but it was very laid back, just like him. Those pro football players are BIG dudes, but very loving and down-to-earth with everyone there. We're worried about his mom. She is so tired, but charming and ready to crash. Our son had to bring Riley with him to the service. She sat with me and was a little angel. It was two hours long and she sat there quietly the whole time. She whispered a million questions about dying. She also asked how big his feet were, what color eyes he had, did he ever see her? Three different ladies came to me after the service and commented on what a sweet, good child she was during the service.  bigsmile  All the cousins have decided they need to have an annual golf outing/reunion so they don't lose touch. We'll see if THAT happens.  Wink

I am going to call it a night so I can get up early and get things done around here and go home and see how much snow we got.   

Knight knight

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1982 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »

I was going to post 3 hours ago but Emily got out of bed and said she found head lice in her hair.  She was, of course, crying her eyes out because we thought we were done with that. 

I then found out I ave it too.  Had to treat both of us and wash all the sheets, towels, blankets, clothes, etc.

So tired. Feel bad for my angel because we had to email or contact anyone she had been exposed to lately.

I love you all. Good night.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1983 on: February 23, 2009, 04:09:36 AM »

Morning RTM wave
Wonderful Oscars last night Clapping Clapping The show itself was the best in years IMHO Not Worthy Hugh Jackman was terrific Clapping
Kate Winslet looked beautiful, and am so pleased she won, Penelope Cruz also, now I need to get out to see all these movies, just never seem to do it.
I wish Mickey Rourke would have won, I think he was the sentimental fav, but Sean Penn was supposed to have been amazing in Milk Clapping
Coffee is on, and I went to Krispy Kreme for some warm honey glazed donuts wonder if Philly will drop in Paranoid
Becky Huggles
Morning Meesa wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1984 on: February 23, 2009, 05:20:22 AM »

wave

DAM is done!

that's about as close as I can get him. Paranoid

He aint too bad though. bigsmile
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1985 on: February 23, 2009, 05:23:12 AM »

wave

DAM is done!

that's about as close as I can get him. Paranoid

He aint too bad though. bigsmile

Not Worthy Not Worthy
He's bootiful
Kim how's the weather lookin' for the end of the week

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1986 on: February 23, 2009, 05:29:28 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Another late night at David's. We watched a movie and tv, then a friend of both of ours came over and we talked until 11:30.  Paranoid

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1987 on: February 23, 2009, 05:43:56 AM »

Great picture Miss Meesa Clapping

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1988 on: February 23, 2009, 05:46:59 AM »

Sharon...says it'll be bout 77 Friday & Saturday...then drops to a chilly 73 on Sunday. Brr! I'ma wear a sweater!
 Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1989 on: February 23, 2009, 05:54:03 AM »

I agree SHARON, Hugh Jackman was great!!  What a talented man plus he looks awful good too!!!!!!!!  It didn't get the best reviews but I am waiting for the movie "Australia" to come out on DVD with Nichole Kidman and Hugh Jackman.  I want to get a good look at that chest of his!!   Laughing

KIM, can't wait till you and Sharon and Bad Betty get together.  Yep if  you can arrange it have the sun shinning for Sharon and Mary.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1990 on: February 23, 2009, 05:59:25 AM »

Shirley...I'll go speak to the sun this mornin and see if it's not busy and can come out this weekend for Sharon & Mary!

bigsmile bigsmile

Just hard to chat with the sun cuz the birds fly around in front of it.
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1991 on: February 23, 2009, 08:02:22 AM »

Good morning ladies,

Haven't been around since Friday and have been trying to read back and catch up.

Shirley, I must have missed the part about your leg - what happened?  Boy, you all got a lot of snow again; we got 3-4 inches and that ding-dang snow plow piled it all up at the foot of my driveway again - makes me soooo mad.

Emily had her regional swim meets this weekend on Friday and Saturday- am still trying to catch up on sleep as I had to get up at 5:00 Sat morning to go - soooooo tired.  She did okay but didn't make the finals, which was fine with us as we would have had to stay Saturday night and we didn't want to. It snowed while we were there and getting home Sat afternoon was rather dicey - accidents all over the place and it took us a long time, but we made it in one piece so can't complain.  Cristien had to go back to Detroit last night - that is always a real bummer and I was so busy this past week with work and he was sick so didn't get to spend that much time with him. He and his dad spent a lot of that time in bed, but he was well when he went back. He will be coming back next Monday for a couple of nights. We are dreading April as we won't get to see him for the entire month for reasons I don't understand yet. I will be very depressed and will need lots of hugs.

Sharon, am jealous of your impending trip to the sunshine state. Wish we could all go wth you - what fun that would be. Guess you and Kim will have to have enough fun for all of us.

Debi  Big Hug!

Luv ya all, gotta get to work (as I haven't done any of that since Thursday either).

B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1992 on: February 23, 2009, 08:06:56 AM »

PS = loved the Oscars. I think it was the best show they have had in many years. I had no idea Hugh Jackman was so multi-talented - very impressive. Just glad that Brad and Angelina didn't win so Jennifer didn't have to watch that. Love Jennifer - just my feelings and I can be 2 if I want.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1993 on: February 23, 2009, 09:38:21 AM »

B., you lean on us in April please Huggles that sucks not having him that whole month

KIM, can't wait till you and Sharon and Bad Betty get together.  Yep if  you can arrange it have the sun shinning for Sharon and Mary.

These old, cold bones need some vitamin C Laughing
I just got my hair cut, let's just say it's a long short Laughing I think I like it you'll all get to see it when we take pictures in FLA Paranoid My hairdresser told me my hair has really changed in the last year or so, not as curly as it was in SH, I guess that happens when we get older Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1994 on: February 23, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »

Well, I have all the clothes sorted that fit me for summer, now to decide what to take with me

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1995 on: February 23, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »

The Bachelor should be interesting tonight, it's the two hour show where all the ladies return to "tell all" next week is the finale where Jason chooses his lucky girl.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1996 on: February 23, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »

YIKES, there is nothing for me to read or respond to as no one is posting!!!   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1997 on: February 23, 2009, 03:24:53 PM »

Just wanted to add to Sharon's and Brenda's comments about the oscars. I agree, they were the best I've seen in years. Hugh was great and I didn't know he was so talented.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a weekly musical review the way they did at the oscars. I thought it was terrific.

Shirley - I can't believe all the snow you get. Honey, you must be so sick of snow.
sharon - go to florida and have a good time!!!!!

Shirley - take your time with the books. No hurry. I have plenty to read.

Meesa - if Clay has dropped his recording company, where will he go. I have a feeling , we won't hear from him this year too.  I would love to see him do a variety show, singing and dancing the way Hugh did for the oscars. I think he would be great in it if he had a lot of other talent and the showed flowed smoothly.  Hope I said all that right so that you all understood what I was saying.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1998 on: February 23, 2009, 03:49:24 PM »

What?  Clay has dropped his record company?  When? Where did you hear that?

I'm freezing - so sick of the cold and snow. Wish I were going with you to Florida, Sharon. 20-some more days until spring. Can't come soon enough for me. Now have to go surfing to find out if that is true.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1999 on: February 23, 2009, 03:57:25 PM »

Well, that didn't take long to verify. OMG - I have to say he did a lot of it to himself and he is definitely making it worse. I hope he saved some of that money he made. I feel really bad for him and sad. Part of it was Clive's fault for sure. At least we got kind of used to him not being around. Taylor Hicks was on Regis and Kelly last week doing a dating game thing - he looked overweight and not very successful. I kind of felt embarrassed for him. Don't want anyone to say that about Clay. I hope it's not over and I hope our fan sites don't disappear.

I don't even get America's Next Top Model in all the numerous channels I get. I will have to find it on the web and download it - hopefully someone will capture it otherwise I will just have to wait for reruns (which the Oxygen channel carries). Dang, this is not good news - I was looking forward to maybe getting a new CD sometime 'soon.' 

Going to go make something for dinner (don't know what) then watch The Bachelor and be sad and worried.

We will always have each other - they can't take that away from us!

B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx